Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hootie did it .....

Started by Tusks, July 12, 2017, 01:04:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GuvHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 16, 2017, 07:22:15 am
He knew his leash was short and needed to leave yet he was not about to get fired when he quit. He was willing to wait it out to get his money. It was his annuity that didn't mature until after the next season that he wanted so bad. If he left voluntarily before that time he forfeited it. White himself said something about it being a "golden noose" or something to that effect.

He also wanted to coach the guy who he believed would be the next Heisman Trophy winner and he wanted that on his resume'. That's why he didn't accept the first buyout offer when it was made during the summer of 2007.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Porked Tongue

Roctavious

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 16, 2017, 07:22:15 am
He knew his leash was short and needed to leave yet he was not about to get fired when he quit. He was willing to wait it out to get his money. It was his annuity that didn't mature until after the next season that he wanted so bad. If he left voluntarily before that time he forfeited it. White himself said something about it being a "golden noose" or something to that effect.

If I remember correctly, it was described as "golden handcuffs"

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Roctavious on July 16, 2017, 05:41:30 pm
If I remember correctly, it was described as "golden handcuffs"

Correct. Thanks I could't remember what he called it.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Sivad

It appears Reverend Hugh Freeze may have met his match this time.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Sivad on July 20, 2017, 03:47:44 pm
It appears Reverend Hugh Freeze may have met his match this time.
and it makes me so happy. Nutt-hate is a complex emotion b/c despite all the hate I gehuinely miss have the guy around to bash! For him to show back up toting a dossier on Hugh Freeze along with his cell phone records is beyond comedy gold. It is like the Right Reverend Singularity.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

UA1985

Quote from: 247Hog on July 12, 2017, 01:16:39 pm
This could get real ugly. We all know HDN will do anything for self interest.

Gotta say, would be sweet watching him reveal information that could bury Ole Miss even more.
"will do anything for self interest??" As if there is something selfish about suing someone for defaming your character?

VBHOG

Quote from: UA1985 on July 21, 2017, 11:04:03 pm
"will do anything for self interest??" As if there is something selfish about suing someone for defaming your character?

HDN has defamed his own character for years. Can he self-sue?

pigture perfect

Quote from: UA1985 on July 21, 2017, 11:04:03 pm
I agree. There is not one of us here who would not defend his own character and honor.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Sivad

After Nutt/Freeze - the new drink of choice in the Grove

DLUXHOG

Quote from: pigture perfect on July 22, 2017, 05:10:51 pm
I agree. There is not one of us here who would not defend his own character and honor.

and you think.... HDN has character and honor?    seriously?    please tell me you are kiddin'....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

jgphillips3

HDN's new nick name "Anti-Freeze".

theFlyingHog

DLUXHOG

What would really be ironic is that due to all this FOI stuff that Ole Miss is responding to due to the HDN lawsuit (which is how Freeze's phone records were discovered 😊) if they uncovered additional and serious violations that occurred under HDN's tenure......  ahhhhhh. Would be rich...
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)