Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas V Ole Miss

Started by RebelliousHog, July 06, 2017, 05:13:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelliousHog

from 2001 showing on SEC Network from 6-8

The 7 OT game
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

PonderinHog

Hey Nutt, put Jones in before it's too late!   >:(

The Hawg Marshal

bythelake

Thanks for the notice, wife and I are enjoying.  She is big manning fan.

PonderinHog

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

This is actually my 1st time watching this game lol.
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Großer Kriegschwein

Should end sometime before midnight
This is my non-signature signature.

PonderinHog

I think this is the game where "Whew Pig Sooie" became popular...

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on July 06, 2017, 07:32:01 pm
This is actually my 1st time watching this game lol.

I thought there might be some younger guys who missed it. 16 years ago

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: HenduHog on July 06, 2017, 08:02:10 pm
I thought there might be some younger guys who missed it. 16 years ago
I was in 5th grade at the time. I remember my friends always talking about "some matt jones guy" though lol
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

jjdlc

Was at that game, it was crazy.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Best part of this game so far is the camera man throwing his hands up and shaking his head. He wanted to go home so bad 😂

PonderinHog

Lot of youth on that team.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Between this team and the one I saw against south carolina earlier, how the hell did nutt never win the SEC?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on July 06, 2017, 08:37:42 pm
Between this team and the one I saw against south carolina earlier, how the hell did nutt never win the SEC?

Because he was and still is a................................nut.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hoglady

My brother called me this morning to let me know this game would be on tonight.
It was fun to watch again - kind of bittersweet watching C4 and Jones.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ThisTeetsTaken

I had been deer hunting that whole day. Stayed up and watched the entire game went to sleep (what was it 1am?) and got up at 4am to go deer hunting again the next day.  Spent much of my time in the deer stand dead asleep haha.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 06, 2017, 11:01:51 pm
Because he was and still is a................................nut.

Much truth in this.

He was a pretty decent motivator.
This is my non-signature signature.

theFlyingHog

I really wanted to watch this replay and somehow Directv screwed up and shut off my SECN and took so long on the phone I missed it

PorkSoda

was this the one where Matt Jones thanked the conditioning staff after the game?  or was that the 7 OT Kentucky game?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.