Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

He does know how to recruit well

Started by BannerMountainMan, June 29, 2017, 06:09:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HogFoo

good ,be glad when that turd is flushed out of the SEC
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hoggish1

And NY is going to take that turd?  Would be a great thing for the SEC if they did, though...

BadHog

Unfortunately I doubt they give him a glance. Would love for that shyster to be out of college bb
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

howie76

Kentucky must be fixin to get in trouble for something...

bville_hog

Quote from: howie76 on July 01, 2017, 10:32:48 am
Kentucky must be fixin to get in trouble for something...

At some point surely their fan base will wake up and see how far he under-preforms relative to the talent he brings in.  No excuse to lose a single game.