Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Anderson On 2018 Roster: "It Feels Right."

Started by Mike Irwin, June 27, 2017, 08:48:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Irwin

nwahogfan1

Seniors are great but most of time it means they are not talented enough to play in the NBA.  I am OK with that if they are hard workers and great leaders.   Mike has some very good pieces on this team so he has to be liking what he sees.  Like seniors, length and athleticism. We need one more scorer plus some luck to keep Gafford healthy because we have very little depth there.  Gafford is raw offensively but a great rim protector. We need him to stay healthy.

Should be a fun year.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 27, 2017, 08:48:32 pm
One and Done? Mike Anderson prefers seniors.
http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/mike-anderson-on-2018-roster-it-feels-right/752332733

Hey I noticed in the article Arlando Cook is spelled Orlando.  Also, when talking about returning players, no talk of Dustin Thomas???

HUNGLOWHOG

Dominicanhog

Quote from: HUNGLOWHOG on July 06, 2017, 10:26:58 am
how does it feel now ?

with all the time and effort he's put in for 3 or 4 years on RP, I'm sure you can imagine how he feels... do you feel better now that you've asked a stupid question?

HUNGLOWHOG

i would feel better if we did't suck for 20 plus years

sickboy

Quote from: HUNGLOWHOG on July 06, 2017, 04:25:29 pm
i would feel better if we did't suck for 20 plus years

Build a time machine and stop bitching, Coach.

HUNGLOWHOG

King Kong

Quote from: HUNGLOWHOG on July 06, 2017, 10:26:58 am
how does it feel now ?

Well the 2017-2018 roster hasn't changed and that is what this thread is talking about

TeufelHog

"Anderson admits that replacing Kingsley could prove difficult but Trey Thompson is another senior who is coming off his best year in the program and there is also a big name big man coming in."

How can it be so hard to replace Kingsley!?  He was a solid player.  He was very good, but not great.  Difficult to replace though is hard to understand.

LR_Matt

Prefers seniors is spin for he can't recruit players that might be one and done LOL.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: TeufelHog on July 06, 2017, 07:34:11 pm
"Anderson admits that replacing Kingsley could prove difficult but Trey Thompson is another senior who is coming off his best year in the program and there is also a big name big man coming in."

How can it be so hard to replace Kingsley!?  He was a solid player.  He was very good, but not great.  Difficult to replace though is hard to understand.

Seriously, underestimating what Moses brought to the team. IMO the best defensive player in the SEC.

Losing around 2.5 blks, 1 steal and 8-9 Rebounds per game

ArkRazr

Quote from: LR_Matt on July 06, 2017, 08:16:48 pm
Prefers seniors is spin for he can't recruit players that might be one and done LOL.
Or maybe he just believes in getting kids with love for college ball, that aren't one and done. He's wants a roster full of experience with the level of recruiting . You can't eat a whole cake all in one bite at Arkansas, unfortunately..  He's trying to build something, and it looks to be coming together.