Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reggie Perry

Started by RUN N GUN, June 22, 2017, 12:51:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on June 25, 2017, 12:21:14 pm
The kid is getting a Lot of attention and with other elite players overseas might have changed his mind. As good as the Hawks players are they are not nearly as talented as Reggie. Joe has a elite skill set because he can shoot the basketball. That translates to any level of play. However, Henderson, Hill and Sills are developmental players as of right now.
We have to get a elite player outside the borders of Arkansas. We need a special year on and off the court and a 4 or 5 star to commit to join Reggie. If not this kid is going to play with other high level talent. It's that simple.

2017 needs to be a great year on the court. That would help recruiting out of state, especially if we show well in the PK80.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Letsroll1200

Quote from: FineAsSwine on June 25, 2017, 12:29:29 pm
2017 needs to be a great year on the court. That would help recruiting out of state, especially if we show well in the PK80.

We have to make a national push this season.

The_Iceman

Quote from: batmanfan on June 25, 2017, 10:44:37 am
He is gone more than likely.  I think at this point we all have to realize this staff just isn't big time enough when it comes to recruiting.

You may end up being right. The statement from his parents just seems to me like a de-commitment is coming down the road. Reggie Perry was too good to be true.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: The_Iceman on June 25, 2017, 12:39:21 pm
You may end up being right. The statement from his parents just seems to me like a de-commitment is coming down the road. Reggie Perry was too good to be true.

Where's there's smoke there's fire!!! Wouldn't be surprised  at all!!

batmanfan

Quote from: The_Iceman on June 25, 2017, 12:39:21 pm

Man I hate it. I like Mike and think he is a fine coach, but when it comes to recruiting he and his staff are jabronis. Small time. Rinky Dink. Top 50-125kids from out of state won't even give them the time of day as we continue to see it year after year.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

azhog10

Quote from: batmanfan on June 25, 2017, 01:02:26 pm
Man I hate it. I like Mike and think he is a fine coach, but when it comes to recruiting he and his staff are jabronis. Small time. Rinky Dink. Top 50-125kids from out of state won't even give them the time of day as we continue to see it year after year.
I could understand if we never got a commitment. But we did, this has more to do with past/recent success. Also agents and others that are more than likely explaining to him as a one and done, a Kansas or Kentucky will mean more money on draft day. Wouldn't be shocked to see another "business decision". Although when club picks back up Joe, Sills, and Ethan along with the Hawks staff may be able to bring him back home.

batmanfan

Quote from: azhog10 on June 25, 2017, 01:54:16 pm
I could understand if we never got a commitment. But we did, this has more to do with past/recent success. Also agents and others that are more than likely explaining to him as a one and done, a Kansas or Kentucky will mean more money on draft day. Wouldn't be shocked to see another "business decision". Although when club picks back up Joe, Sills, and Ethan along with the Hawks staff may be able to bring him back home.

Where you go to school has rarely seemed to matter on draft day. Just ask Fultz, Simmons, Johnathon Issac, Jaylen Brown. Heck, if where you went to school mattered so much, Monk never would have fell out of the top 10.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

psooie

I looked on his twitter feed and there is a big ugly Jayhawk. Than I read the 2018 mock NBA draft and he isn't listed either. Reading his parents statement seems he is gone for sure which would mean 3 open scholarship. Sign 2 bigs and save 1 for hill

Kevin McPherson

Reggie is a 5-star, Top 15 recruit. Early signing period is still roughly 5 mos away. Some programs are going to pursue him even though he is committed. It's natural for any 5-star player to have more to consider than most recruits because there is a lot more attention and light on them. Once you're under the spotlight as a potential one-and-done, that's rarified air and the recruiting and options are just different.

The Hogs have not been in on many 5-stars, but aside from Bobby Portis, there was some drama surrounding a couple of in-state players who left. However it works out with Reggie, I believe he and his family will handle things the right way. 

I don't think any one player is a MUST-get or make-or-break at this time for the Hogs. I didn't think that about those two in-state 5-stars who left for Kentucky's one-and-done layover to the NBA, either, in terms of on-court impact in one year.

Having said all that, I do think Reggie Perry (if he ends up a one-and-done) could have a more meaningful impact on the court in one season for the Hogs than the others I referenced who left for KY. I understand one just averaged 20 points, was SEC FOY, and a lottery pick, but Arkansas was so SG-heavy that I don't know how much better they would have been. Reggie's size, skill, and versatility will be matchup nightmares for other teams, and you can put all kinds of personnel combos around him because of that versatility. Factor in the chemistry developed while playing for years with 3 other future Hogs who are coming in with him (and maybe a 4th in Justice Hill), plus guys like Gafford, Garland, Hall and others ready to join forces, and I believe the Hogs would have the ballers to make a serious run in 2018-19.

I still don't think any player is a MUST-get for the Hogs, but I do think Reggie Perry comes closer to that than some others.

toxichog

Quote from: navyhog24 on June 23, 2017, 11:19:10 am
Basketball recruiting is supposed to be more of a gentleman's game, meaning that once a recruit commits somewhere then others schools are supposed to back off some. At least, that is how Mike Anderson does it. Plus, all of Perry's close friends are going to the same school. Why would he do that to all of them? He'll be a hog. Don't worry.

Recruiting in college basketball is anything but a gentlemens game.  Much more slimey than football.  Not only do you have to deal with slimey coaches ( see Calipari )........the AAU coaches have huge influence.......and the relatives looking for a payday can steer kids anywhere.  If Calipari or Pitino or a dozen others want a player, I promise you they don't back off because of a verbal commitment made two years in advance. 

ShadowHawg

Quote from: psooie on June 25, 2017, 02:35:01 pm
I looked on his twitter feed and there is a big ugly Jayhawk. Than I read the 2018 mock NBA draft and he isn't listed either. Reading his parents statement seems he is gone for sure which would mean 3 open scholarship. Sign 2 bigs and save 1 for hill

Just read the statement and it sounds like the parents are po'd about the rumors. Said that MA would be the first to know and that they would do so face to face and said no such meeting has taken place.

They also said they reassess Reggie and their entire family's future every summer, not just this one.

The Kansas picture is a retweet. His original commitment statement is still up also.

I am very concerned too. Got a sick feeling about it but those claiming the parents' statement says anything other than they are pissed are weak in spirit and don't understand people of character.

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: ShadowHawg on June 25, 2017, 03:35:48 pm
Just read the statement and it sounds like the parents are po'd about the rumors. Said that MA would be the first to know and that they would do so face to face and said no such meeting has taken place.

They also said they reassess Reggie and their entire family's future every summer, not just this one.

The Kansas picture is a retweet. His original commitment statement is still up also.

I am very concerned too. Got a sick feeling about it but those claiming the parents' statement says anything other than they are pissed are weak in spirit and don't understand people of character.

Yep, that retweet was about 2018 forward Nassir Little who just received an offer from Kansas. Little and Reggie have competed against and with each other, and they just recently teammed up at Adidas EuroCamp. Very common for players to retweet other players' offers among other things.

ShadowHawg

The scenario that would most concern me is this.

It's my understanding that Perry's father is a coach?

If so, is someone offering a spot as an assistant?

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 24, 2017, 10:15:13 pm
HogBeliever is HA
There's a very good chance, but it doesn't mean he's wrong in this instance. It is hard to feel good about the Perry situation right now. But I also don't think all hope is lost, just an uphill battle.

I'm not sure I understand those who immediately blame MA either, though. Everyone RP's age wants to play for UK, and a big reason is the misconception that they help players get drafted higher.

LRHawg

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on June 24, 2017, 12:31:02 pm
Lol.  We should have all been rooting for his recruiting ranking to not skyrocket.

I'd laugh if I wasn't so nervous. Hope he publicly confirms he's still all-Hog.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ShadowHawg on June 25, 2017, 03:44:45 pm
The scenario that would most concern me is this.

It's my understanding that Perry's father is a coach?

If so, is someone offering a spot as an assistant?
uggh :-[ why you gotta say all that...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

FineAsSwine

In every Hog fan's life, a little rain must fall. This is just par for the course.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: azhog10 on June 25, 2017, 01:54:16 pm

That plus the Perrys' previously voiced praise for the UofA and the Hogs' staff. Reggie's words in his commitment letter that is pinned on his Twitter page are genuine. Regardless of what any of us thinks might happen based on the family's stated reassessment combined with past experience, objectively there are unique circumstances here that could tip the scales in the Hogs' favor.

lefty08

Did you guys seriously think no other team would make a serious run at him?  Put on your big girl panties and get a grip
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

GuvHog

June 25, 2017, 07:03:25 pm #119 Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 08:32:50 pm by GuvHog
Quote from: What's Shakin' Macon on June 25, 2017, 04:08:34 pm

I'm not sure I understand those who immediately blame MA either, though. Everyone RP's age wants to play for UK, and a big reason is the misconception that they help players get drafted higher.

What don't you understand?? I like Mike and I'm very excited that he's turning the program around but let's be honest, his record when it comes to signing 5 star players is very, very poor.

Reggie signing an LOI and becoming a Hog would be great.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

lefty08

Quote from: GuvHog on June 25, 2017, 07:03:25 pm
What don't you understand?? I like Mike and I'm very excided that he's turning the program around but let's be honest, his record when it comes to signing 5 star players is very, very poor.

LOL
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

jry04

What don't you understand?? I like Mike and I'm very excided that he's turning the program around but let's be honest, his record when it comes to signing 5 star players is very, very poor.

I have a hard time trusting anyone who spells excited  "excided."

ShadowHawg

Nolan and Eddie had poor records with top rated highschool talent as well.

Nolan signed 8 McDAA's in his time here and nearly half of those were in his first 3 classes. We "missed" on Harrington, Ward, Miles, Honeycutt, etc, etc, etc

and that was following a program built by Eddie Sutton and not one run into the ground by guys named Heath and Pelphey.

Your memory is what's poor around here.

GuvHog

Quote from: ShadowHawg on June 25, 2017, 07:41:31 pm
Nolan and Eddie had poor records with top rated highschool talent as well.

Nolan signed 8 McDAA's in his time here and nearly half of those were in his first 3 classes. We "missed" on Harrington, Ward, Miles, Honeycutt, etc, etc, etc

and that was following a program built by Eddie Sutton and not one run into the ground by guys named Heath and Pelphey.

Your memory is what's poor around here.

My memory is fine. I was talking about the current coach, not ancient Hog history. What I stated is true.

Arthur pigby sellers.

Was it just me or did RD not look very excited when he was talking about Perry? 

ShadowHawg

June 25, 2017, 09:11:33 pm #125 Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 10:18:53 pm by ShadowHawg
Quote from: GuvHog on June 25, 2017, 08:34:57 pm
My memory is fine. I was talking about the current coach, not ancient Hog history. What I stated is true.

I see why you are lost. You have no points of reference.

Richard is never excited.

niels_boar

What don't you understand?? I like Mike and I'm very excited that he's turning the program around but let's be honest, his record when it comes to signing 5 star players is very, very poor.

For the 2017 class ESPN had 28 five-star players.  Of those 16 signed with Arizona, Duke, Michigan St., Kentucky, Louisville, UCLA, UNC, and Kansas.  Missouri snagged one by hiring his father.  There are 86 teams in major conferences in basketball, plus a smattering of teams like UNLV and Gonzaga with the prestige to sign 5-star recruits.  After the traditional powers take their half and more of the cream of the crop, that leaves about 80 schools with a snow-ball's chance to land one of about 10 or less players every year. 

Villanova is one year removed from a NC, and their top 2017 recruit isn't ranked as highly as Gafford.  Currently their top 2018 recruit is ranked #73. It pretty much goes without saying that  almost all coaches that don't have jobs at the UNC's of the basketball world have a poor record of signing five-star recruits.  Like any track athlete breaking records these days,  you have to wonder what exactly it means when a coach is successful at signing five-stars at a place that they don't normally go.  Just look at the shenanigans that we know about at Louisville even with all of their inherent advantages. You have to be naive to believe that in all instances those coaches are just "working harder" or have better personalities.

I'm not sure what more this staff could do in recruiting Perry.  They signed all his AAU teammates.  If he decommits, it will be about factors that this staff, or any other staff coaching at Arkansas, can't control.  If Perry does sign with us, that will be 2 five-stars in five years.  Considering the state of our program for the last 20 years, that's not bad at all when you look at the competition for those few players.
The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time.

Hogs49ers

Quote from: niels_boar on June 25, 2017, 10:00:40 pm
For the 2017 class ESPN had 28 five-star players.  Of those 16 signed with Arizona, Duke, Michigan St., Kentucky, Louisville, UCLA, UNC, and Kansas.  Missouri snagged one by hiring his father.  There are 86 teams in major conferences in basketball, plus a smattering of teams like UNLV and Gonzaga with the prestige to sign 5-star recruits.  After the traditional powers take their half and more of the cream of the crop, that leaves about 80 schools with a snow-ball's chance to land one of about 10 or less players every year. 

Villanova is one year removed from a NC, and their top 2017 recruit isn't ranked as highly as Gafford.  Currently their top 2018 recruit is ranked #73. It pretty much goes without saying that  almost all coaches that don't have jobs at the UNC's of the basketball world have a poor record of signing five-star recruits.  Like any track athlete breaking records these days,  you have to wonder what exactly it means when a coach is successful at signing five-stars at a place that they don't normally go.  Just look at the shenanigans that we know about at Louisville even with all of their inherent advantages. You have to be naive to believe that in all instances those coaches are just "working harder" or have better personalities.

I'm not sure what more this staff could do in recruiting Perry.  They signed all his AAU teammates.  If he decommits, it will be about factors that this staff, or any other staff coaching at Arkansas, can't control.  If Perry does sign with us, that will be 2 five-stars in five years.  Considering the state of our program for the last 20 years, that's not bad at all when you look at the competition for those few players.

Very well said, and my thoughts exactly.
SCREW Vandy!

ShadowHawg

Great post. Guys like you restore my faith in this board when it appears to be careening off the tracks.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: ShadowHawg on June 25, 2017, 09:11:33 pm
I see why you are lost. You have no points of reference.

Richard is never excited.
That made me laugh out loud. But it's spelled "excided."  ;D

ShadowHawg

Quote from: What's Shakin' Macon on June 25, 2017, 11:13:32 pm

I lol'd at your excided reference.  ;) ..............is it spelt or spelled?

PonderinHog

Quote from: What's Shakin' Macon on June 25, 2017, 11:13:32 pm
Id iz ???

widespreadsooie

Hogs49ers

Reggie was just on Twitter Live video and some Hog fan asked "you still going to Ark" and at first Reggie said "no, I am going to LA this weekend for camp, not Arkansas."  The fan then said, "I am talking about commitment" and Reggie said "Ohhhh, ya, ya, ya".

Someone also asked who he compared himself to in the NBA and Reggie said "LBJ".

Do not really think this means much, but just figured I would share.
SCREW Vandy!

Pinto

Quote from: Hogs49ers on June 26, 2017, 02:41:16 pm
Reggie was just on Twitter Live video and some Hog fan asked "you still going to Ark" and at first Reggie said "no, I am going to LA this weekend for camp, not Arkansas."  The fan then said, "I am talking about commitment" and Reggie said "Ohhhh, ya, ya, ya".

Someone also asked who he compared himself to in the NBA and Reggie said "LBJ".

Do not really think this means much, but just figured I would share.

Yeah and he blew off all of the Hog fans too 😂😂😂. It's over guys.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Pinto on June 26, 2017, 04:13:54 pm

Just leave the kid alone and let him and his family make their decision.

HogsonHicks

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on June 26, 2017, 04:15:59 pm
Just leave the kid alone and let him and his family make their decision.

This.

HogBeliever625

Quote from: Pinto on June 26, 2017, 04:13:54 pm
I agree, he's a goner

jry04

He definitely did not seem to want to answer the question about going to Arkansas. Also, he ignored most Arkansas fans asking questions or making comments but responded to everyone else.

bville_hog

is he done playing for the Hawks?

HogCzar1

Quote from: jry04 on June 26, 2017, 07:02:52 pm
He definitely did not seem to want to answer the question about going to Arkansas. Also, he ignored most Arkansas fans asking questions or making comments but responded to everyone else.

Something just doesn't seem right here. His tweet that he deleted a few days ago was from his perspective an attempt to let the public know he was uncertain. That's fine. I do wonder if that caught MA off guard. I am surprised that he would use a public forum just a few days later (today) and offer those replies. If you choose to use that forum, then you are asking for the questions. It certainly was not doing MA any favors with his replies.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: bville_hog on June 26, 2017, 07:10:13 pm

Thank you. Someone who gets it.

That will tell the tale.

The rest of you people would do just as well to call a psychic hotline.

HogFoo

i saw the video too. He answered a couple of the people that asked if he was coming to Arkansas.  Or at least I thought he did with the going to Arkansas and then said no going to LA then someone said Fayetteville and he was like ah , yeah yeah yeah.  I tell you what I think though, is that he is tired of hearing "are you still coming to Arkansas??  are you still coming to Arkansas?? are you still coming to Arkansas?  I think he is tired of hearing that constantly now,  I believe it would be best served if people just left him alone asking him that question at least.  They already came out and made a statement about twitter.   Now me, yeah I think something was up, but after the uproar that happened, I think he is back on board with Arkansas.  I think his AAU teammates probably got in his ear too.  And, I think he is headed to Arkansas.   I do believe while he was on that trip tho some of the other top guys probably got in his trying to get him to think about playing with them at whatever school they were headed too.. And for an instant I think he probably thought about it.  But, after getting back home and not having those dudes in his ear the whole time, I think he is "back"

Just my opinion.  So to anyone wanting to ask if he is still coming to Arkansas directly to him, don't do it!  just leave them alone.  you know his fellow AAU buddies are chatting to him enough about it.  For those saying "he was blowing off everyone that kept asking him if he was going to Fayetteville?"  No, again, I think he was just tired of hearing about it.  And people just kept asking that.  So, we're fine.  Kid will be a Hog.  Leave him and his family alone!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Hogs49ers

Quote from: HogFoo on June 26, 2017, 09:42:26 pm
i saw the video too. He answered a couple of the people that asked if he was coming to Arkansas.  Or at least I thought he did with the going to Arkansas and then said no going to LA then someone said Fayetteville and he was like ah , yeah yeah yeah.  I tell you what I think though, is that he is tired of hearing "are you still coming to Arkansas??  are you still coming to Arkansas?? are you still coming to Arkansas?  I think he is tired of hearing that constantly now,  I believe it would be best served if people just left him alone asking him that question at least.  They already came out and made a statement about twitter.   Now me, yeah I think something was up, but after the uproar that happened, I think he is back on board with Arkansas.  I think his AAU teammates probably got in his ear too.  And, I think he is headed to Arkansas.   I do believe while he was on that trip tho some of the other top guys probably got in his trying to get him to think about playing with them at whatever school they were headed too.. And for an instant I think he probably thought about it.  But, after getting back home and not having those dudes in his ear the whole time, I think he is "back"

Just my opinion.  So to anyone wanting to ask if he is still coming to Arkansas directly to him, don't do it!  just leave them alone.  you know his fellow AAU buddies are chatting to him enough about it.  For those saying "he was blowing off everyone that kept asking him if he was going to Fayetteville?"  No, again, I think he was just tired of hearing about it.  And people just kept asking that.  So, we're fine.  Kid will be a Hog.  Leave him and his family alone!

Bingo, and even if he is thinking he won't be coming here, it won't help to keep asking that question anyway...Best thing we can do is leave him alone.

Lol I don't know why I just took the time to type that, there is not a chance in hell that Hog fans will leave him alone...
SCREW Vandy!

LRHawg

Quote from: Hogs49ers on June 26, 2017, 10:23:01 pm
Bingo, and even if he is thinking he won't be coming here, it won't help to keep asking that question anyway...Best thing we can do is leave him alone.

Lol I don't know why I just took the time to type that, there is not a chance in hell that Hog fans will leave him alone...

Fans will be fans. He made himself publicly available for questions, naturally he's gong to get a lot of worried Hog fans asking about his commitment. Would I have asked him? No. To me he's committed until he says otherwise. Do I blame fans for being concerned and curious? Nope.

Quote from: bville_hog on June 26, 2017, 07:10:13 pm

That may be the right question...

Hawg Red

Until I hear/read what exactly brought all this on, I'm going to believe that it's being overblown. The pull from his Hawks friends/teammates will be strong....if he's wandering. With everything that this kid and family have shown about themselves, I just find it hard to believe he would have a change of heart from "Arkansas is my Kentucky, Kansas or Duke."

But.....we're talking about a 17-year old young man with a lot of voices in his ear most likely. Lot of attention on him lately, moreso than before. I wish I knew more about why this has come up, because I've yet to hear anything definitive, but I hate that this is going on. I hope our Twitter/Facebook-posting fans don't do any damage.

LRHawg

Quote from: Hawg Red on June 27, 2017, 08:52:34 am
I wish I knew more about why this has come up, because I've yet to hear anything definitive, but I hate that this is going on. I hope our Twitter/Facebook-posting fans don't do any damage.

I believe the rumors got started because of a tweet he has since deleted, "Decisions...", and the timing of the tweet, with him just getting back from overseas. My .02 is that he went to Europe, had a hell of a time (surprise!), and at least has considered the idea of going overseas then coming back a year later for the Draft. I mean, who wouldn't want to live in Europe, get paid, and play a sport for a year at that age? I don't believe he is seriously considering any other schools.

Selfishly, I hope that he stays true to his commitment, because of the good he could do for the University, but it's his life to live, not ours.

GuvHog

You actually understood what I was getting at but you didn't realize it. Mike does have a poor record when it comes to recruiting and signing 5 star players but it's not because of his recruiting ability, he's actually a good recruiter and is working hard. It's because recruiting and signing 5 star players is extremely difficult unless one is the HC of one of the few Elite Universities.

jry04

Quote from: LRHawg on June 27, 2017, 11:07:39 am
I believe the rumors got started because of a tweet he has since deleted, "Decisions...", and the timing of the tweet, with him just getting back from overseas. My .02 is that he went to Europe, had a hell of a time (surprise!), and at least has considered the idea of going overseas then coming back a year later for the Draft. I mean, who wouldn't want to live in Europe, get paid, and play a sport for a year at that age? I don't believe he is seriously considering any other schools.

Selfishly, I hope that he stays true to his commitment, because of the good he could do for the University, but it's his life to live, not ours.
I will put money down short of failing to qualify he will not be going overseas.

bkjbearcat

Quote from: GuvHog on June 27, 2017, 11:11:26 am
You actually understood what I was getting at but you didn't realize it. Mike does have a poor record when it comes to recruiting and signing 5 star players but it's not because of his recruiting ability, he's actually a good recruiter and is working hard. It's because recruiting and signing 5 star players is extremely difficult unless one is the HC of one of the few Elite Universities.

It's hard but not impossible. You just need a HC and staff who could sell ice to Eskimo's and sand in the Sahara. In 2017 the top ten players six went to traditional powers like Duke, Michigan St., Arizona and KY. But also in that top ten you have schools like Missouri, Texas, Alabama and Western Kentucky.

In 2016 six went to powers like Kansas, Duke, UCLA and KY. But you also have Washington, NC State and Florida St. Not impossible. Just need salesmen.

Also when you do have a 5 star player in your state, it might be good to do whatever it takes to get him. Not see him to go KY like it happened to us twice.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022