Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3* CB from NOLA

Started by NoogaHog, May 01, 2017, 03:36:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NoogaHog

Not trying to bash a recruit, and please delete if you think it crosses the line, but this struck me funny.

Corione Harris from NOLA is committed to Kansas, however, he sends out a tweet saying that while he is committed to KU, here is the other 14 schools he's gonna look at. (The hogs are on the list)

Geez! That there is commitment. I think I'll try that with Mrs. Nooga!

That being said, he can come and be a HOG!
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

GoHogzzGo

Interesting but certainly common these days. Would gladly bring all four of the Louisiana KU commits on board.

And Corione is a four star on 247, not that stars matter  ;)
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: NoogaHog on May 01, 2017, 03:36:33 pm
Not trying to bash a recruit, and please delete if you think it crosses the line, but this struck me funny.

Corione Harris from NOLA is committed to Kansas, however, he sends out a tweet saying that while he is committed to KU, here is the other 14 schools he's gonna look at. (The hogs are on the list)

Geez! That there is commitment. I think I'll try that with Mrs. Nooga!

That being said, he can come and be a HOG!
While I agree that some "commits" aren't worth the word they're spoken with, perhaps, and not surprisingly, he might be having a major dose of "buyers (or committers) remorse". Funny how that often happens when it comes to Jayhawk "football" (or whatever it is they play).

Pig in the Pokey

he's a 4* CB, and Im glad he listed us.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hawghiggs

This has everything to do with Kansas also. They are trying something new in Jayhawk land. They are going out and getting players to commit. But if that player finds a different then so be it.

Cambridge Hog

Quote from: Hawghiggs on May 01, 2017, 09:07:44 pm
This has everything to do with Kansas also. They are trying something new in Jayhawk land. They are going out and getting players to commit. But if that player finds a different then so be it.

$1,000 for a visit and $5,000 for a commit?

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on May 02, 2017, 07:53:59 am
$1,000 for a visit and $5,000 for a commit?

Ole Miss bag man had to find a new gig somewhere  ;) ... lol
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Hey Super

We see this all the time in the form of finishing visits or a recruit publicly stating that schools X,Y, and Z are still in the running. A "hard vs soft" commit, as it were.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />