Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many people want Bielema fired now????

Started by Hogtied85, December 29, 2016, 09:36:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Merle Hawggard

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"If I tell you a rooster can pull a freight train....hook his a$$ up!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Terry Whitlock

NuttinItUp

Quote from: TrueBlue on December 30, 2016, 08:37:47 am
Kind-of harsh but actually I think he hits the nail on the head with the Obama comparison.

I have no love for Obama. Why would he assume to know who I like politically? He is just trolling.

dmaxfan

Quote from: HardCore on December 29, 2016, 09:53:59 pm
Wanted him fired after Toledo

Me too. After that game I was done. Removed the hogs vanity plate. Wasn't any point in getting so upset over something I have no control over. I'd rather be deer hunting.
No, you don't have any sources and no one believes you.

hogsanity

Wonder how many of those who want BB fired are divorced?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Westcoasthog

Bielema should be fired as I post this message on Friday morning December 30, 2016  - also the Board  of  Trustees need to meet immediately
to fire Jeff Long.

dmaxfan

Quote from: hogsanity on December 30, 2016, 11:10:50 am

I'm still married and plan to be for a while
No, you don't have any sources and no one believes you.

TNRazorbacker

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 30, 2016, 10:40:54 am
I have no love for Obama. Why would he assume to know who I like politically? He is just trolling.

The more relevant question is who gives a rats ass?  There is nothing about this thread or the board in general that has anything to do with Obama or anything else political. Yet this shill among others is so obsessed he cant resist poking it in wherever he sees an opening. The best thing about Obama leaving office is all the angry losers that will have to find someone or something else to blame for their being an angry loser.

GuvHog

Divorced after 7 years of marriage then remarried to my second wife for 29 years and counting...
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

wachhog

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on December 30, 2016, 10:08:56 am
If there was ever a coach that might resign and walk away from the $'s just because it'd be the right thing to do after the debacle that was the Hog's season, CBB just might be that coach.  But I don't think he will. 

I've been a fan since the early 60's and I'm glad the season's over.  Auburn, Missouri, VA. Tech....just too much for me to stomach.  I don't know how or what to do to begin righting the ship, but the buck stops with the head coach.  I hold him directly responsible.

10 'W's next year, coach.  Nothing else is acceptable.
The buck should stop at the AD. I have zero confidence is his ability to make a decent hire. I think he is self serving and clueless about anything that doesn't make him look good, like firing Bobby because "he lied." What an a$$.

Silver Hog

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

PonderinHog

HoggyCat

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 29, 2016, 09:39:36 pm
Got $18 million?

Maybe you can start a GoFundMe or Kickstarter campaign...

$15.4M.  And divide it across his remaining years on contract. Very doable.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

MountieDawg

Its not the coaches or the teams fault, I just talked to the DNC and the Razorback Game Plan was hacked by the Russians and all of it was sent to Virginia Tech!  Russians are killing us, I thought the Razorbacks were a Rushing team.
SEC!

Silver Hog

So we can call him Bert now and not get in trouble?

MountieDawg

Well if I didnt score in the 2nd half of my marriage and everyone else scoring on my wife... I would want a divorce... The same applies for my football coach....
SEC!

NuttinItUp

Quote from: HoggyCat on December 30, 2016, 11:41:23 am
$15.4M.  And divide it across his remaining years on contract. Very doable.
$15.4 for Bielema + some amount for assistants. (was just assuming around $2.6 total for all assistants, but it could be higher or lower)

If it were $18 million total, then that is around $4.5 million per year for 4 years NOT to coach for us. (plus whatever the new coaches would make)

I am not sure how it is structured to be paid out. (lump sum vs. yearly)

DLUXHOG

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 30, 2016, 11:47:44 am
$15.4 for Bielema + some amount for assistants. (was just assuming around $2.6 total for all assistants, but it could be higher or lower)

If it were $18 million total, then that is around $4.5 million per year for 4 years NOT to coach for us. (plus whatever the new coaches would make)

I am not sure how it is structured to be paid out. (lump sum vs. yearly)
The $$ would be better spent doing like Bama, OU, Ohio State, etc do and use it to buy top quality, 5 * players.....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

dbaileyway7

If it's any help, I saw a really fat man on a motorcycle this morning, and he had a young blond girl on the back. Should we contact Jeff Long and 40/29?    Haha haha

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: Silver Hog on December 30, 2016, 11:44:44 am
So we can call him Bert now and not get in trouble?

Apparently you can.  I was banned for doing so back in the day.
Let's make some waves.

Dirty

TexasRazorback

Personally, I say he has a 5th year, If anything below a 9-10 win season and I show him the door, especially if he cant get pass A&M or these inexcusable half time comebacks

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: TexasRazorback on December 30, 2016, 02:14:05 pm
Personally, I say he has a 5th year, If anything below a 9-10 win season and I show him the door, especially if he cant get pass A&M or these inexcusable half time comebacks

You guys are going to be awfully butt hurt when Bielema goes 12-0 next year....

k.c.hawg

Perfectly supportive of him at least 2 more years. With progress shown the next 2 years, 4 more years.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: k.c.hawg on December 30, 2016, 09:06:49 pm
Perfectly supportive of him at least 2 more years. With progress shown the next 2 years, 4 more years.

I agree.

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

PorkRinds

Quote from: k.c.hawg on December 30, 2016, 09:06:49 pm

This. I don't think folks realize the instability it causes for programs to fire head coaches every few years.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 30, 2016, 09:10:13 pm
This. I don't think folks realize the instability it causes for programs to fire head coaches every few years.
New coach, on average, every 3.9 years since 1977.....

k.c.hawg

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 30, 2016, 09:10:13 pm

Most coaches might not really like CBB but if Arkansas fires his ass after 4 years with the mess he took over, and being an SEC West sparring partner.......you will not be able to hire anyone but a total crap shoot.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Hognspace

Quote from: dbaileyway7 on December 30, 2016, 12:54:20 pm
If it's any help, I saw a really fat man on a motorcycle this morning, and he had a young blond girl on the back. Should we contact Jeff Long and 40/29?    Haha haha

He does like his liquor and has been asked to leave bars in Conway.  Ken secured half of his income for a very long time. I hope we fire is drunk, tail chasing lard o butt this season.  Not buying into this guys bs. He is a fake and a fraud.  His players are done listening to his bull crap

NuttinItUp

Quote from: DLUXHOG on December 30, 2016, 09:12:27 pm
New coach, on average, every 3.9 years since 1977.....
Petrino stayed longer than average? That is surprising.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Hognspace on December 30, 2016, 09:14:38 pm
He does like his liquor and has been asked to leave bars in Conway.  Ken secured half of his income for a very long time. I hope we fire is drunk, tail chasing lard o butt this season.  Not buying into this guys bs. He is a fake and a fraud.  His players are done listening to his bull crap

You must be drunk....

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Hognspace on December 30, 2016, 09:14:38 pm

You must be drunk....

k.c.hawg

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

DLUXHOG

pigture perfect

We are unstable right now because of a weird chain of events where we've had 4 head coaches in 10 years. Recruits don't want to play in an unstable situation. Leave it alone for now and let's see what happens.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

DLUXHOG

Quote from: pigture perfect on December 30, 2016, 09:23:16 pm
We are unstable right now because of a weird chain of events where we've had 4 head coaches in 10 years. Recruits don't want to play in an unstable situation. Leave it alone for now and let's see what happens.
Actually we've had 10 coaches in 39 years..... a new coach every 3.9 years...... not good...

uwrjl

Badger fan here...In BB's 2nd year the Badgers were ahead of Michigan 19-0 at halftime.  They lost.  Very similar to last night.  That was the moment I saw that BB was not a great coach.  He will get you to bowl games prior to January 1st, but that is his ceiling.

Hognspace

Quote from: hoglady on December 30, 2016, 09:27:11 pm
I thought he was talking about Bielema.

I am talking about Bielema.  He is a joke.  Look behind the curtain people he is trash

PonderinHog

Quote from: DLUXHOG on December 30, 2016, 09:29:01 pm
Actually we've had 10 coaches in 39 years..... a new coach every 3.9 years...... not good...
First, it's been forty seasons since Holtz started in '77.  Second, two of those coaches were one year wonders.  And third, we've only had nine coaches during that time frame.

But you are right - 39/10 = 3.9. 

PorkRinds

Quote from: Hognspace on December 30, 2016, 09:36:57 pm
I am talking about Bielema.  He is a joke.  Look behind the curtain people he is trash

I'm going to bet you've never seen behind the curtain.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 30, 2016, 09:38:04 pm
First, it's been forty seasons since Holtz started in '77.  Second, two of those coaches were one year wonders.  And third, we've only had nine coaches during that time frame.

But you are right - 39/10 = 3.9. 

If you take out Nuttless then its 9 coaches over 29 years.... 3.2 years.

Remember we were hanging on for a long time with that one.

Next coach will want a front-loaded contract.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

PonderinHog

Quote from: tusksincolorado on December 30, 2016, 09:54:00 pm
If you take out Nuttless then its 9 coaches over 29 years.... 3.2 years.

Remember we were hanging on for a long time with that one.

Next coach will want a front-loaded contract.
Please name the other nine coaches, not counting MOTHO.

sharpd1

I'll admit I was charmed at first. Now I know I've been conned.

pigture perfect

Quote from: uwrjl on December 30, 2016, 09:32:44 pm
Badger fan here...In BB's 2nd year the Badgers were ahead of Michigan 19-0 at halftime.  They lost.  Very similar to last night.  That was the moment I saw that BB was not a great coach.  He will get you to bowl games prior to January 1st, but that is his ceiling.

funny? I thought the Rose Bowl was a New Year's Day bowl? At least by the Gregorian calendar.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

PonderinHog

Quote from: pigture perfect on December 30, 2016, 10:05:08 pm
funny? I thought the Rose Bowl was a New Year's Day bowl? At least by the Gregorian calendar.
And he lost both games.

pigture perfect