Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watch Party in NOLA?

Started by SportyKidNOLA, August 30, 2014, 04:51:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SportyKidNOLA

Anyone know if there's a regular watch party in NOLA for Razorback football?

I saw a thread on this from a couple of years ago, but nothing current.

Thanks!

docrock21

I don't think there is one locally, but if you are in the area stop on by to watch any Hog game. Will be at Hurricanes (1414 Veterans Blvd in Metairie) this Saturday for the Arkansas- Nicholls St. game.

Hogfeedtrader

I've seen some posts in the past about Nola/Northshore watch parties, but nothing recent. Looks like Hurricanes in Metairie has some folks watching most games, but not easiest haul for me every weekend. Anyone interested in watching the Bama game this weekend in Mandeville/Madisonville/Covington? Maybe somewhere semi-family friendly and serves beer? I will try and check out Hurricanes soon.

Hogfeedtrader

Will plug again: We will be at La Carretas on W Approach in Mandeville from around 11am to whenever. Feel free to contact me or just come and look for the Razorback flag. Your first drink/salsa/chips will be paid for by the club. Look forward to seeing you!

DC HOGFAN

Any sports bars downtown NOLA that are Razorbacks favorites?  Can't get out to Mandelville.

Hogfeedtrader

Miss State: North Shore Razorback Club Watch Party will be at the Abita Brewery in Abita Springs starting just before kickoff. FREE BEER will be provided on behalf of the Club. Hope to see you there. Message or post if any questions.