Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WOW coach Cal!

Started by -Blu, January 14, 2014, 10:53:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blu

Cry for 0.2 seconds when that's not even enough time to score, then cry for a technical for celebration, you had 3 guys that didn't block out, shake our hands and leave with some class.  What a whiner

Smithian

Quote from: -Blu on January 14, 2014, 10:53:24 pm
Cry for 0.2 seconds when that's not even enough time to score, then cry for a technical for celebration, you had 3 guys that didn't block out, shake our hands and leave with some class.  What a whiner
What a jackarse trying to get a call that could help his team win the game.

CDBHawg

Quote from: Smithian on January 14, 2014, 10:58:40 pm

Win the game.......lol

Dwight_K_Shrute

Anyone know if he was still crying his punk a$$ off after the game/post game presser.  What a whiny little biyatch.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

3kgthog

In fairness, he tried to tell the ref he conceded and was walking to shake Mike's hand. The official made him return to the bench. It was only then that Cal started crying.

Hawg Red

Probably one the most Calipari things I've ever seen.

warriorlion

Whines like a 10-12 year old girl having her first menstry!

Razorback_Mack

Theres not a ref in the country that would give home that call......so yes it was crying. Time had expired and obviously the players didn't know they were gonna put that time back on. You can excessively celebrate when the clock reads zeros.

Hoggish1

... and then his team throws the ball up in the center score board, so nobody can get it.  Stupid. Poor sports...

Hoggish1

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 14, 2014, 11:09:58 pm
Anyone know if he was still crying his punk a$$ off after the game/post game presser.  What a whiny little biyatch.

Please don't show him with a pizza under Bud Walton, eating it alone.  That would finish it for me with corch Cal...

CDBHawg

Maybe he should focus more on teaching them to block out.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hog Collar

Hey Cal, how about taking off your buttoned-up jacket?  You are sweating through your shirt.  You look miserable - you sweaty goat!  You're gonna have a heart attack - if you don't cool down - and wash that goop out of your hair.

-Blu

Watching Sportscenter now they suppose to be going to coach cal press conference, they said, "He's not happy".  Can't wait to hear him cry and throw his players under the bus.

Amityvillehogger

Didn't cry during PC. Blamed freshman mistakes.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

-Blu

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on January 14, 2014, 11:34:01 pm
Didn't cry during PC. Blamed freshman mistakes.

Yes just seen it, Supercenter hyped it up like he was about to be crying.  He was civil and said he was proud of his team, just made freshmen mistakes.

hogmolar

Quote from: -Blu on January 14, 2014, 11:31:42 pm
Watching Sportscenter now they suppose to be going to coach cal press conference, they said, "He's not happy".  Can't wait to hear him cry and throw his players under the bus.
Just saw it said they fought hard and played well but make freshmen mistakes. Watched a guy shoot and didn't block out. That is what freshmen do. Also throwing the ball before half court on the over and back. That is what freshmen do. Actually not as bad as I was expecting.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: -Blu on January 14, 2014, 11:31:42 pm
He wasn't crying in the presser but did blame players.

reddogjcss

I was at the game and he cried to the referees and worked them the entire game. He is a big time whiner

gmarv

he,s a pompous a@# don,t like him never will.

hogsanity

Working the refs is pretty much what all bball coaches all game anymore. Like it or not he's good at it.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hogimus Prime

Too bad Chaney didn't get to choke Cal's punkass out

Rawker

Quote from: CDBHawg on January 14, 2014, 11:28:30 pm
Maybe he should focus more on teaching them to block out.

I probably have the least affection for Cal than anyone, but I have to admit that his players didn't have a problem blocking out most of the game....a couple of them were clearing out Hogs pretty well.  However, I'm glad that for .5 seconds they forgot to block out perhaps the most block-out-worthy player this side of the Kansas border.

FearTheTusk91

One of the great things about Cal is you can understand most of what he's saying...he's got a big mouth.  You could actually read his lips...he said "We don't want to go back out there".