Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody know if the Exhibition Games will be on RazorVision?

Started by -Blu, October 31, 2013, 03:55:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blu

Anybody heard anything on this?  Want to make sure I catch the game, don't know if I will be able to get home in time to make it the arena though.

chiefhawg

Yes, the game is listed on Razorvision upcoming live events.

-Blu

Nosboar Accubond

Will they be pay or free? Any other places to watch? I assume it will be on the radio

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Sportking2169 on October 31, 2013, 04:52:43 pm
Will they be pay or free? Any other places to watch? I assume it will be on the radio

I hear Bud Walton Arena will be showing the games.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

jjdlc

I dont think the exhibitions were on the radio last year.  I might be wrong, but pretty sure i remember being aggravated that I couldnt listen to them.

theKing

chiefhawg

-Blu

Quote from: chiefhawg on October 31, 2013, 05:26:51 pm
This link should answer your question.
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=209295119

Nice,

One last question, are the exhibition ticket prices the same as a normal game?  I'm trying to get off in time to make the game, but it's going to be cutting it close.  But just wanted to know.

nextlevel

Quote from: theKing on October 31, 2013, 05:26:10 pm
It will be free on razorvision.

If you have the razorback app, it is listed on the upcoming live events as well.

FWIW
Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

jjdlc

Quote from: theKing on October 31, 2013, 05:26:10 pm
It will be free on razorvision.

Awesome, im not sure if I even checked RazorVision last year.  Probably figured there was no way it would be free.

theKing

Quote from: jjdlc on October 31, 2013, 06:22:15 pm
Awesome, im not sure if I even checked RazorVision last year.  Probably figured there was no way it would be free.

I don't remember being able to watch the exhibition games last year. I've been checking up on  this for a couple weeks, I'm excited for the game.

MojoHog

Quote from: -Blu on October 31, 2013, 05:56:44 pm
Nice,

One last question, are the exhibition ticket prices the same as a normal game?  I'm trying to get off in time to make the game, but it's going to be cutting it close.  But just wanted to know.

And to tag along on the question can you get the tickets at the gate?
Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

RazorAg

Quote from: -Blu on October 31, 2013, 05:56:44 pm
Nice,

Same price

Quote from: MojoHog on October 31, 2013, 07:37:53 pm
And to tag along on the question can you get the tickets at the gate?

Yes.  Other fans will likely be trying to get rid of discounted or free tickets, too

The Boar War

I believe the radio stations are required to carry one of the two exhibition games.  The Friday night game is usually hard to pick up because of high school football obligations.

MojoHog

Quote from: RazorAg on October 31, 2013, 07:47:08 pm
Same price

Yes.  Other fans will likely be trying to get rid of discounted or free tickets, too

Thanks RazorAg!
Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

-Blu

kibster

Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

wonderllama

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Hogpkins

I opened video in one window and audio feed in separate window and they appear to be synced.

wonderllama

Went to razorvision, opened tabs to the video stream and audio stream and am streaming them simultaneously.  Audio is slightly ahead of the video which is annoying, but that's the only way I have both right now.

kibster

Quote from: Shoatysmalls on November 01, 2013, 07:09:56 pm
I opened video in one window and audio feed in separate window and they appear to be synced.

Thanks. What I did.
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

sooiepig_12

sooiepig_12

wonderllama

Sound fixed on video stream so you can drop your extra windows now.

Hogpkins