Pages:
Actions
  • #3401 by jbcarol on 20 Jul 2016
  • Manziel involved in fistfight in Hawaii

Manziel was attending a wedding and reportedly punched another wedding guest in the face. Manziel and the guest had been going back and forth before the wedding and the altercation happened at the rehearsal dinner.
  • #3402 by Dr. Starcs on 20 Jul 2016
  • It's a shame that someone who was given everything and had a lot of talent to go with it is such a piece of crap human being.
  • #3403 by jbcarol on 06 Aug 2016
  • Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 3h3 hours ago

5. Josh Gordon has no shortage of supporters internally. But it's clear they wish he'd distance himself from Manziel relationship. #Browns
  • #3404 by jbcarol on 12 Aug 2016
  • You've got, no chance.  No chance at all, Football.

“No, there’s no chance,” Jones, the team’s CEO and director of player personnel, said during an appearance on CBS Sports Radio’s Tiki and Tierney. “Obviously Johnny needs to get his hands around his life. He needs to do the things that make him a good person off the field, I think, before he can ever have any chance of being successful in our league.

“He’s a guy obviously from Texas that we’ve all followed and had an amazing career there at A&M. Unfortunately, he has some things that are holding him back not only as a football player, but as a person in life. We certainly hope he gets his hands around that because he’s obviously a guy that’s had some very unique successes in his life. When he is able to have his hands around some of his issues that he has off the field, then it usually translates into a success for him on the field.

“But I hope he is able to get his hands around his life, and at some point if he does, I’m sure he’ll get another chance. But at the moment, it certainly won’t be in Dallas."
  • #3405 by jbcarol on 05 Sep 2016

Manziel is listed as an academic senior and recreation, parks and tourism science major in the Texas A&M student directory.

• #3406 by jbcarol on 21 Oct 2016

Thirty Mile Zone: Former A&M and Cleveland Browns quarterback is being sued for more than $350,000 for trashing a California mansion.

Manziel denied any wrongdoing to TMZ.
  • #3407 by Pigsknuckles on 28 Nov 2016
  • #3408 by jbcarol on 30 Nov 2016
  • #3409 by jbcarol on 02 Dec 2016
  • #3410 by jbcarol on 02 Feb 2017
  • #3411 by jbcarol on 11 Mar 2017

Outside of her relationship with Manziel, Tiesi is best known for being an Instagram model.

https://www.instagram.com/bre_tiesi/?hl=en
  • #3412 by Ex-Trumpet on 11 Mar 2017
  • Wow, she has a bad case of duckface.
  • #3413 by Vantage 8 dude on 11 Mar 2017
  • Wow, she has a bad case of duckface.
    Yeah, but she also looks like she could be another Kardashian (sp) in the making.  :)
  • #3414 by jbcarol on 15 Mar 2017
  • #3415 by jbcarol on 23 Mar 2017
  • #3416 by DLUXHOG on 23 Mar 2017
  • the French Quarter would be a huge test for Johnny..........
  • #3417 by Jackrabbit Hog on 24 Mar 2017
  • the French Quarter would be a huge test for Johnny..........

My thoughts exactly.  New Orleans, Miami and L.A. are three places that should be barred by the league from being able to sign Manziel. 
  • #3418 by twistitup on 24 Mar 2017
  • New Orleans world be perfect....corruption meet corruption
  • #3419 by LSUFan on 24 Mar 2017
  • New Orleans world be perfect....corruption meet corruption
  • #3420 by DLUXHOG on 28 Mar 2017
  • My thoughts exactly.  New Orleans, Miami and L.A. are three places that should be barred by the league from being able to sign Manziel. 
    You forgot Las Vegas, new home of the Raiders....
  • #3421 by jbcarol on 29 Mar 2017
  • #3422 by jbcarol on 09 Jun 2017

Nate Burleson, his former teammate, might have the best explanation why the Heisman Trophy winner’s college success didn’t transfer to the pros.

“I saw somewhat of a lack of dedication,” Burleson said. “I saw a guy that would rush out of the facility to go enjoy the fruits of his labor and the friendships that he had. I would see a guy coming in that did not study the playbook as much as he should and struggle in the classroom and then adversely struggle on the field. That was one thing that I quickly realized, when I first got there, they handed out iPads. It’s the new generation so I studied on the iPad, but I also asked the coach for the paper playbook.”

The fame that came with being “Johnny Football” most likely had a major impact on Manziel

“I heard that Johnny wasn’t opening up his iPad on the weekend because everything is tracked,” Burleson said. “You log in and coaches know when you are looking at your iPad. I knew then that the dedication wasn’t there. When you’re Johnny Manziel, [the] Heisman winner, Heisman finalist, superstar, [you] couldn’t go to class because the fanfare was so crazy on campus. Not to mention, you get in the NFL, you’re friends with Drake, you’re friends with LeBron, every superstar. Then, on the weekend, you have the decision to stay and study the playbook in a small hotel room or dip out and sit your feet court side at a playoff game.”
  • #3423 by jbcarol on 15 Jul 2017
  • #3424 by twistitup on 15 Jul 2017
  • Yep, he misses it......money is getting low and selling cars does not sound appealing - he misses it- A LOT
  • #3425 by jbcarol on 17 Jul 2017
  • Johnny Manziel didn’t hear from Cowboys before draft

When Cowboys were on the clock with the No. 16 overall choice, they passed right over Manziel, opting for offensive guard Zack Martin from Notre Dame instead. While that may have seemed like a shocking decision at the time, Manziel reveals he was never led to believe he would wind up in Dallas.

“We hadn’t heard anything from them. We hadn’t heard anything that might’ve been a chance,” Manziel said on 105.3 The Fan. “Whenever they showed the stadium and they showed it on the TVs in the draft room … There was a lot of buzz around that and a lot of people that wanted that to happen. They were going nuts.”

Manziel added the Cowboys obviously made “a great pick” with Martin, who has been to the Pro Bowl all three seasons he’s been in the league.

Manziel, who was drafted later in that first round by the Cleveland Browns...
Pages:
Actions