Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BIGGEST PUNK IN THE SEC?

Started by Hogs4Ever, March 05, 2006, 10:09:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs4Ever

My vote is for Bliss.  That A-hole was trying to start a fight with Thomas everytime he touched the ball.  And that Neanderthal stare of his.  Sheesh, what a PUNK. >:(

afhogfan1980

"Even Lance Armstrong Won Without a Nutt"

hogfan@heart

I agree. I think that stan needs to put in someone to punch him on thursday night.

afhogfan1980

put in preston cranford not like hes anygood neways lol

Fletch

March 05, 2006, 10:12:47 pm #4 Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 10:27:08 pm by Fletch
My vote goes to John Brady.

Woops. Fixed it.
I feel like $100

Kilgor

Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Tater Salad

Kilgor

I agree.  Bliss is a noclass player that deserves anything he may get in the course of our next game with them...
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

hogfan13

Tater Salad

Quote from: Kilgor on March 05, 2006, 10:14:19 pm
I agree.  Bliss is a noclass player that deserves anything he may get in the course of our next game with them...

Maybe we shouldn't be so hard on Bliss...he kinda look like he's autistic or has Downs syndrome or somethin...seriously somethins wrong with that dude

hogman64

Quote from: Tater Salad on March 05, 2006, 10:18:20 pm
Quote from: Kilgor on March 05, 2006, 10:14:19 pm

Maybe we shouldn't be so hard on Bliss...he kinda look like he's autistic or has Downs syndrome or somethin...seriously somethins wrong with that dude

we may read about him some day being on top of some tower shooting people. he is seriously scary looking.........

afhogfan1980

kinda reminds me of lurch off the adams family guess thats what imbreeding looks like lol

johnny cash

Bliss then I would say Sparks.

afhogfan1980

id be careful thomas wakes up in a well with bliss sayin "it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again"

Pignominious

Quote from: Fletch on March 05, 2006, 10:12:47 pm
My vote goes to Tom Brady.

Damn you Tom Brady!  Damn you!
Its a good thing Bliss didn't have any weapons at his disposal this afternoon.  I thought He should have been double T'd when he got into it with Thomas.  They called both of them for pushing eachother on the floor and then Bliss gave Thomas a chicken wing when he walked by him.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

Broken Trigger

March 05, 2006, 10:53:51 pm #15 Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 10:56:23 pm by RazorbackRick
Bliss is definitely the biggest punk as far as the players go, but Brady gets the bid for coaches.  Maybe Brady can be like a Godparent to Bliss, a mentor maybe, maybe like.........

"Throw elbow at Thomas like this Davellson, like i would Ferguson.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

afhogfan1980

tommy tuberville i dispise that man

Lando Calrissian

This Bliss guy scares me in this upcoming game.

The last thing we need is for this goon to seriously injure one of our players going into the rest of post-season play.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Josef

Yah, I am seriously nervous about that too. He was purposely being dirty and in this upcoming game, he knows we will win and that his season is over....you never know. I hope the officials catch all of his elbows next game.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: JosefI hope the officials catch all of his elbows next game.

Are you kidding?

We're talking about SEC officiating crews here.

If I see this Bliss goon give one more elbow cheap shot to Steven Hill, Charles Thomas, ______ (insert player here) running down the floor AFTER A FREE THROW, I'm going to go nuts.

And Stan Heath/Frank Broyles should, too.

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Godfather

Quote from: Hogs4Ever on March 05, 2006, 10:09:42 pm
My vote is for Bliss.  That A-hole was trying to start a fight with Thomas everytime he touched the ball.  And that Neanderthal stare of his.  Sheesh, what a PUNK. >:(

A hear Munsey has some MADD ups.  Put him in and let him go MAtrix / Crouching tiger hidden dragon on that thug whitey.
WPS to the end.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: afhogfan1980 on March 05, 2006, 10:27:36 pm
id be careful thomas wakes up in a well with bliss sayin "it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again"

Now that's funny!  +1 to you, I'm still laughing at the mental imagry!! :D
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on March 06, 2006, 12:06:44 am
Quote from: JosefI hope the officials catch all of his elbows next game.

Are you kidding?

We're talking about SEC officiating crews here.

If I see this Bliss goon give one more elbow cheap shot to Steven Hill, Charles Thomas, ______ (insert player here) running down the floor AFTER A FREE THROW, I'm going to go nuts.

And Stan Heath/Frank Broyles should, too.

If you run out on the court after Bliss we get fined. I'm not saying don't do it. I'm just saying be sure we
get our moneys worth! LOL

RedSatinHog

I didn't get to watch it.  The game wasn't televised here, but I am guessing that this Dave Bliss guy is a real one-man goon squad.

Is he any relation to the "other" Dave Bliss?  It's obvious they think alike.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: AKHogsHoopsFanIs he any relation to the "other" Dave Bliss?

No.

And yes, THIS David Bliss (for Georgia) is a total goon.

I also understand that players get caught up in the moment sometimes and will act irrationally, but this guy is in a totally different league.

He was throwing elbows while running down the court after free throw attempts.

He's a total goon.

Beaverfever

Bliss is a good replacement for david Lee.  That guy was a serious prick.

hogfan064

I can't stand that chick that plays for Florida Kim Noah.  She's a great player and maybe not a punk, but I can't stand her.  Gotta give the girl credit for playing with men though.

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 06, 2006, 07:28:45 am
I can't stand that chick that plays for Florida Kim Noah.  She's a great player and maybe not a punk, but I can't stand her.  Gotta give the girl credit for playing with men though.

:razorback:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I thought the same thing, man, dude looks like a lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Bliss wins my vote for biggest PUNK!!!!!!!!

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Bliss was beyond normal thuggery.  He was hooking with his elbow on shots and rebounds, then he got caught up on the ground with Thomas.  Thomas did kinda step on him getting up, but nothing too serious, no stomping involved, and Bliss went complete bat crazy.  He was elbowing anyone and everyone he could, standing still running, etc.

He goes out at a time out and the doofus announcers talk about how he is going to get a cooling off, then he is right back in after 15 seconds.  Sounds like he was told to just be more discrete in his craziness or such.

GorillaJMonsoon

Bliss has all the dislikability of Christian Laettner, with none of the basketball ability.

Mark_Freeman

Quote from: hogfan@heart on March 05, 2006, 10:11:28 pm
I agree. I think that stan needs to put in someone to punch him on thursday night.

Cyrus McGowan... Looks thuggish to me, i bet he would mess that bliss punk up. its been a while since i have wanted to go through the tv to deck someone, that bliss cat sure had me yellin!

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: afhogfan1980 on March 05, 2006, 10:12:37 pm
put in preston cranford not like hes anygood neways lol

Be like hey Preston, get in there and claw that hebitches eyes out... then run up behing Thomas.

HOGLUVIN

Actually, I think this ladies attitude it what really turned that game around and perhaps gave the hogs that, i dont know... kindofa "go f yourself" attitude. You know what I mean? Its hard to explain, but you can see it now.

Examples: Ronnie Brewer in the 1st 5-6 games would have shot a layup on that break away, got into defense. Last night he does a reverse 2 handed dunk.
Hill wouldn't have been in position for the offensive rebound at all and the other night he goes up and catches the o board and throws it down with 2 hands.

Some people call it being aggressive, but I see something different. I see a team that is ready to punch you in the mouth, take your girl and give their # to your mom as they walk out.

I feel like so many games this year would have been different with a little more of this attitude.
You can see now that they are not in the slightest bit worried about hurting someones feelings.
Heath doesn't scream or yell, but you can just Thomas and Townes getting a little more snarl, and Brewer and Modica staring people down after they mug em and 2 hand slam it in your eye on your senior night.

Too often this year we were satisfied just being ahead and were trying to TX or Tn people and that is run it up and make em look stupid, but in the SEC there is too much talent, even on the "down" teams to let them hang around.

JMO, that and 2.75 and I can buy you a beer.

ENHOG

\\\"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.\\\"

Lokirain

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on March 06, 2006, 08:30:44 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I thought the same thing, man, dude looks like a lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Bliss wins my vote for biggest PUNK!!!!!!!!

I don't know if any of you ever saw that movie with Jean-Claude Van Damme in his early days, Cyborg, but Noah of Florida looks just like the "bad guy" in that movie.  Freaks me out because in that movie, that dude was made up to look like that, and Noah does it naturally. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

HOGLUVIN

Here is my "all white" most hated SEC team for those of you too ignorant to just friggin watch sports or talk sports without racial agenda. Honest I feel that you probably arent that ignorant to believe it, just too creative to come up with anything else.

Sparks
Turbin Meyer
Jowles Brady
Bliss
Tubberville.

"Do you really believe the crap that comes out of your mouth?"

"Well, Im never really sure until I am through talking."

TechHawg

I told my dad during the game that what Thomas needs to do with this thug is give him a high block out.  Get in front of him, throw those elbows back to block out and have one elbow come up just high enough to bloody his lip.  He can't let this punk bully him.

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 06, 2006, 10:07:36 am
Quote from: Lokirain on March 06, 2006, 09:49:51 am
Bliss is a total douchebag.

You think he was mad because Hill's hair was longer than his?

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on March 06, 2006, 10:17:13 am
Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 06, 2006, 10:07:36 am
Quote from: Lokirain on March 06, 2006, 09:49:51 am
Bliss is a total douchebag.

You think he was mad because Hill's hair was longer than his?

thats not the only thing that he acts like is abnormally short. hes gonna drive a porche later in life, and he will never understand why.

razorback3072

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on March 06, 2006, 08:31:41 am
Thomas did kinda step on him getting up, but nothing too serious, no stomping involved, and Bliss went complete bat crazy. 

That was after Bliss tried to put Thomas in a headlock while Thomas was trying to get up.  Later in the game Thomas gets an O-Rebound and bliss tackles him by the neck.  The ball goes out-of-bounds and AR gets the ball no foul called.  If there was no foul we shouldn't have gotten the ball.  It was obvious he was trying to hurt someone since he knew they were going to have to play us again on Thurs.  I'm telling you we need Roosevelt Wallace back for one game on Thurs.  First play Bliss goes inside, he gets planted and becomes a permanent fixture in the floor for the rest of the tournament for players to step on his head. 
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

hogtheball

Dave Bliss - don't listen to these guys, they're just jealous of your incredible basketball talent. You're only 6'10" 270 and you average over 4 points a game.  They say you have slow feet and slow hands on defense, but when you're putting up those kind of numbers on offense why sweat it?

It has also been rumored that your parents are Luc Longley and Christian Laetner's sister. We don't tolerate rumors in Arkansas. I'm sure your parents are great people with really sharp elbows.

Hey buddy, we're going to have a friendly little get together after the game in Nashville thursday night, just to let you know we're just kidding. The Razorback fans would really like to get to spend some quality time with a great kid like yourself.  Let me know if you're interested - I'll tell you when and where the party will be.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: hogtheball on March 06, 2006, 10:31:54 am
Dave Bliss - don't listen to these guys, they're just jealous of your incredible basketball talent. You're only 6'10" 270 and you average over 4 points a game.  They say you have slow feet and slow hands on defense, but when you're putting up those kind of numbers on offense why sweat it?

It has also been rumored that your parents are Luc Longley and Christian Laetner's sister. We don't tolerate rumors in Arkansas. I'm sure your parents are great people with really sharp elbows.

Hey buddy, we're going to have a friendly little get together after the game in Nashville thursday night, just to let you know we're just kidding. The Razorback fans would really like to get to spend some quality time with a great kid like yourself.  Let me know if you're interested - I'll tell you when and where the party will be.

awesome! +1

Patch

Everyone keeps talking about needing Roosevelt Wallace. A much more likely scenario would be getting Rashard Sullivan. He's still on the Hill if I'm not mistaken, and you know Sullivan doesn't put up with any darn. It would be a good idea for someone on the Georgia bench to bring Bliss' dental records on Thursday.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: Patch on March 06, 2006, 10:40:24 am
Everyone keeps talking about needing Roosevelt Wallace. A much more likely scenario would be getting Rashard Sullivan. He's still on the Hill if I'm not mistaken, and you know Sullivan doesn't put up with any Shiite. It would be a good idea for someone on the Georgia bench to bring Bliss' dental records on Thursday.

and then Naoh's OBGYN records when we play FL in round #2

Hogs4Ever

Great post Hogtheball!  LMAO!! 

hogtheball

You will have to admit, Dave, it's a bit suspicious that Laettner and Longley played together at Minnesota.  Certainly, you can see the similarities.  I don't know what Laettner's sister looks like, but if Longley had the Laettner smile, Dave Bliss could be the result.  No hard feelings, buddy, just showing you how the rumor started...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

RedSatinHog

Just get someone to mistakenly "fall" into Bliss' knee sockets from behind in such a way that it blows out ligaments in both legs, sorta like a clip in football.  Kinda hard to walk like that.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

manofsteelhog

Thomas and the rest of the Hogs handled Bliss and his antics about as well as a team could.  Thomas should not have been part of the double foul call.  He did have his arm around him when they were on the floor, but not intentional. (If it was then it was great acting!).  The hogs just continued to put it to the Dawgs.  Great focus and maturity guys!!!  No mercy on the Dawgs Thursday night!  Take it to them strong!