Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Portland State game thread

Started by Kilgor, November 18, 2005, 07:03:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

corndo

D. Jefferson has tied the school record for assists at 15.

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

corndo

Boarcephus

Reality hits vs UConn.  Have to say I'm a little upbeat this year. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

weevilhogg

has portland state tried the zone yet?
Oh my!

swoopeshog

Let's hope there's this much excitment late Monday night!  Beat UConn!
Quote from: devildoghawg on November 28, 2012, 07:37:57 pm
Regardless of what Obama's told you, unemployment is not a job.

Quote from: staffhog on November 30, 2015, 11:35:15 pm
You guys are just like my wife.  No matter how good a job I do, it is not quite up to her expectations.

pork-e-pine

they started in the zone.  We did fine. But it is portland state as apposed to lsu.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

pfrg999

I am proud... Go Hogs... Now we will not have a 13-1 record of cupcakes wins this year by the time the SEC roles arouind we will no what we have... but the sounded like a good team...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

TennesseeRaz

Thanks for the updates, fellows.

swoopeshog

Quote from: pfrg999 on November 18, 2005, 09:04:48 pm
I am proud... Go Hogs... Now we will not have a 13-1 record of cupcakes wins this year by the time the SEC roles arouind we will no what we have... but the sounded like a good team...

Let's discuss again next Wednesday.
Quote from: devildoghawg on November 28, 2012, 07:37:57 pm
Regardless of what Obama's told you, unemployment is not a job.

Quote from: staffhog on November 30, 2015, 11:35:15 pm
You guys are just like my wife.  No matter how good a job I do, it is not quite up to her expectations.

pork-e-pine

there is really good article about this about 10 threads down.  It explains the basics of our new motion offense.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

hogsrule44

thanks for the updates and as always no matter the situation GO HOGS

HOBBITHater

hey gang,

juist got back from Bud Walton Arena..

Probably 8,000 - 10,000 there appx.

Overall team looked very good and ready for Maui!!!

GO HOGS!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

clemensrules01

Quote from: Hog1751 on November 18, 2005, 08:35:20 pm
Quote from: corndo on November 18, 2005, 08:33:29 pm
Is it too early to be talking about a national championship??? :D

Next year Im betting on at least the Final 4
even if brewer leaves?

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: corndo on November 18, 2005, 08:13:09 pm
What is the attendance tonight?

Yahoo! Sports has the attendance as 12,354.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Adam Stokes

The stat of the game I loved was that only two players shot under .500 for the game.  And Jefferson and Cranford only shot a total of 8 shots combined.  But Jefferson of course made up for it with the 15 assists to 4 turnovers.  3.75 ratio.