Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You Know, I am a Patient Man

Started by WilsonHog, October 22, 2005, 11:32:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

Sometime around 1996 I made the comment that one day I would wake up, brew a cup of coffee, and read in the newspaper that Nolan Richardson was no longer the basketball coach at the University of Arkansas. I said then that it would be the best cup of coffee I ever had.

It took about six more years, but I remember the mornings following Nolan's blow up at the UK press conference well. I actually enjoyed several cups of coffee while I figuratively watched Nolan turn on that spit. High and glorious times.

Nutt, you are next.

I am a patient man, and that will be one delicious cup of coffee. 

dirty stanchez

Mmmm, coffee.

I don't drink coffee, but when the day comes WUTE, I will drink a cup just for you and the rest of the Hog nation.

Porky Pig

Quote from: Wake Up the Echoes on October 22, 2005, 11:32:42 pm
Sometime around 1996 I made the comment that one day I would wake up, brew a cup of coffee, and read in the newspaper that Nolan Richardson was no longer the basketball coach at the University of Arkansas. I said then that it would be the best cup of coffee I ever had.

It took about six more years, but I remember the mornings following Nolan's blow up at the UK press conference well. I actually enjoyed several cups of coffee while I figuratively watched Nolan turn on that spit. High and glorious times.

Nutt, you are next.

I am a patient man, and that will be one delicious cup of coffee. 

Your cool Charlie. Lose some weight.

Nolan