Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Since we are in a "Bye" week

Started by TulsaHawg, October 22, 2005, 11:02:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

The Tulsa QB, Paul Smith threw a 66 yard TD pass today in their win over SMU.

That's a "downfield" pass.  My wife says she is not familiar with those.  ;D

TulsaHogFan

Yet you defend HDN,  The funny thing is usually when a guy takes time to shove a loss in my face about how i was wrong we would get blown out, he does not take the chance to take a shot at the coach he has been defending blindly.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 22, 2005, 11:04:09 pm
Yet you defend HDN, The funny thing is usually when a guy takes time to shove a loss in my face about how i was wrong we would get blown out, he does not take the chance to take a shot at the coach he has been defending blindly.

;D

e_dub

Did you understand what he just said to you, tulsahawg?  He pointed out the fact that you took a shot at HDN, if you didn't realize that, by making a joke about downfield passes.  The big  ;D led me to believe you needed help with that.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: e_dub on October 22, 2005, 11:24:39 pm
Did you understand what he just said to you, tulsahawg? He pointed out the fact that you took a shot at HDN, if you didn't realize that, by making a joke about downfield passes. The big ;D led me to believe you needed help with that.

;D :razorback:;D

WilsonHog

We may be in a bye week, but I figure it's time to put the Hogs back in the football pickem.

Arkansas vs. Open Date. 

I am a mean and vindictive mfer.

kremlinhog

tulsahawg your posts are getting very confusing, which is it, one time you pat nutt on the back and the next time you take a shot at him..
liked your posts better when there was some consistency although i did not agree with them at least you used to stick to your guns

TulsaHawg

October 23, 2005, 01:05:51 am #7 Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 01:10:51 am by TulsaHawg
Quote from: kremlinhog on October 23, 2005, 12:30:05 am
tulsahawg your posts are getting very confusing, which is it, one time you pat nutt on the back and the next time you take a shot at him..
liked your posts better when there was some consistency although i did not agree with them at least you used to stick to your guns

I feel very strongly both ways.  8)   I have two hands.  I can pat him with one and hit him with the other!

Kremlin, I never said I agree with everything HDN does.  Heck I don't always like everything I do.

It is not inconsistent at all to say that I support HDN as coach, yet express a point of disagreement.

As far as my original post in this thread, sometimes you just gotta laugh at yourself.

I remember one time years ago, when JFB was still coaching, he told a story about heading to the locker room at halftime at, I think it was the Cotton Bowl.  Anyway, he said that he bumped into a lady, and he said, "Pardon me, no offense".  She responded, "That's ok. You have no defense either."  ;D  I don't know that actually happened, but I have always remembered him telling that .

RBLtoHOG

Nutt said we are in a "bye" week all season..... or hes acting like it anyways
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!