Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt is

Started by Dances With Hogs, October 22, 2005, 10:08:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dances With Hogs

missing some things, just think we have closed practices and with what results,what great secret does he have and when during this football season will he show it,its the same old crap,results? lose all games but two. Nutting but fun. :puke:

Biggus Piggus

The real laugh is the guys who grope for reasons to defend Nutt (at the expense of the University of Arkansas mind you) are flipping with joy and crowing about the fact that we did not get blown out.  They think we had some masterful plan to take out DJ Shockley I guess.  Regardless, it was IMPOSSIBLE for us to win, 0 percent chance, with Nutt's incredibly stupid decision to stick with Johnson, who has completely lost all confidence and is playing scared to death.

How can you be scared at this point, after having completely failed anyway?  What is there to be scared about?  Screwing up?  Hell that's done.  How about being, in a quarterback sense, deaf dumb and blind?  I don't get it.  He is a complete flop, and still we cannot get our backup into the game.

Why is Arkansas the only football team on God's green earth that has no backup quarterback?  Georgia's backup outplayed our starter, and Georgia's backup was awful.

Why is Nutt willing to sacrifice games just to keep Johnson in the game?  What is he trying to prove?
[CENSORED]!

HawgAlude

I see positive things coming out of arkansas not this year but the next if we had an effective passer like matt jones that could get the ball to our recievers then we would have beat Georgia today.. I was a HDN hater but I think he deserves the chance to turn the program around next year hell Spurrier could not do it with south carolina this year why not give HDN the chance to pick it up next year with a better recruiting class coming in.....

rjmass

Why is he willing to stay with johnson,   hmmm, lets see

This is a young man that has lost his confidence for two reasons, some bad decisions on the field that he was in control of and because of fans or I guess I should say people who think they are fans...  (last time I looke a fan was a fanatic who supported their team not tear it down).  Maybe and I don't know but maybe HDN realizes the season is over as far as a bowl and is giving Johnson every chance he can to regain some confidence.

Talking about confidence why would you want to do anything for the fans that are burying you for next years incoming quarterback.  I hope and I believe as I have saw the young man play Mustain is all that he is reported to be.  But look at the message you are giving him,... If he does not come in and turn this thing around he will get blasted by the ..fans.. and we are wandering what might happen if him or any other recruit changed their mind and went somewhere else.

The coaches have recruited them and sold them on the program, but I would hate to be a parent and send my kid to a program where they get blasted week in and week out. 

I like HDN, he had to shuffle last year because of all the Junior defects to the NFL, (hmm, good enough for the NFL) guess the coaches did something right, but dang guys all programs go through rebuilding, I can remember a few years back USC was going through exactly what we are going through now. 

Another thing about the quarterback position, if you really care about the future of the program why are you so insistent on getting a red shirt off of a player when the season is at a dead end, no way to go any further unless we upset LSU, could happen, but let the red shirts have another year of growth, maturity and EDUCATION. 

Face it, sports have cycles and we are in a low in ours.  Lets see Florida is coming out of theirs, Tennessee is in one now. 

My kid played collegiate sports, I just wish they would have had a chance to play for a man like HN.  Integrity, honesty and trustworthiness are just as important as winning if you are a parent intrusting your childs future to a man/women to influence them for the next four years.

Maybe he is just doing the right thing with Johnson, knowing that this year all things being equal there is not enough significant gain that would be worth allowing the rest of a  young mans life and confidence be affected by a few games that just went wrong.  Maybe he is showing that integrity that parents including the committed recruits parents have put into him to give their kid a chance to grow.  What if he were your kid?

Blast away, I know I am a minority but I believe whether its HDN or somebody else, the hogs will be back, and someday we will be down again, the cycle roles.
Grandpa told me the only two things I  could control in life were my tongue and my word.   To always honor what you say and say what you honor.
He was a wise man.

kremlinhog

kooky to compare spurriers one year to hdns eight, lol

amasing

kremlinhog

dirty stanchez

Quote from: TaintNuttinToIt on October 23, 2005, 12:26:19 am
You know what i think is amazing.  we lost all those great players to the NFL with nothing to show for their time here.  What did HDN accomplish with this abundance of talent? NOTHING.  We made it to the SEC championship game by default and then proceed to get humiliated.  And what about the bowl game? well,we act like we got the shaft by being sent to a "lesser" bowl only to get our asses handed to us by a team with far less talent.  Yep, Nutt's the man for the job by gawd.

I would agree with you, but you have a gay man break dancing on grass as your av.

kremlinhog

hawgalude in case you missed it spurrier has more sec wins this year than your man hdn

dirty stanchez

Quote from: kremlinhog on October 23, 2005, 12:35:47 am
hawgalude in case you missed it spurrier has more sec wins this year than your man hdn

Yeah but South Carolina has a better tradition than us and an easier schedule.

kremlinhog

sorry i forgot dirty, they got to play vanderbilt, oh crap we did too, love that south carolina tradition comment-our tradition is about to sink to their level

dirty stanchez

Quote from: kremlinhog on October 23, 2005, 12:43:17 am
sorry i forgot dirty, they got to play vanderbilt, oh crap we did too, love that south carolina tradition comment-our tradition is about to sink to their level

No kidding man.

Dark days.