Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Attendance at Arkansas football games this year.

Started by TulsaHawg, October 22, 2005, 08:52:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

Even with the expansion of RRS, the lowest attendances for our games this year have been in our Arkansas stadiums. 

There were 90K at the Coliseum; over 80K at Tuscaloosa; and over 90K at Athens.
uU
We've had 60-some K at Fayetteville a couple of times, and a little over 70K for the Auburn game.  The attendance at the ULM game in the Rock was in the 50's.

hogs777

You can't blame me for this. I've been to all of the games in Fayetteville and Little Rock.
GO HOGS!!!!

GrizzledHogFan

The longer Nutt is here, the lower the attendance will (and should) be.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

justmakeit2thebcs

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 22, 2005, 08:52:22 pm
Even with the expansion of RRS, the lowest attendances for our games this year have been in our Arkansas stadiums.

There were 90K at the Coliseum; over 80K at Tuscaloosa; and over 90K at Athens.
uU
We've had 60-some K at Fayetteville a couple of times, and a little over 70K for the Auburn game. The attendance at the ULM game in the Rock was in the 50's.

what is your point...if every seat was sold the same would hold true.

PiggoBitttys

What's your point? It's been like this for most of our years since we've been in the conference. We can't fit more than 55 K+ in WMS, and 75K+ in RRS, so there's not much we could do right now. Fans aren't going to get past 75K until we start winning big on a much more frequent basis. We win a lot of games, get ranked, and we can fill up RRS easy, and they might even could expand it.

jabohog

Wow, if we're putting those numbers in the stands with our record imagine what it would be like if we were winning. We would have to expand RRS again.