Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monk

Started by hogbalz, October 22, 2005, 07:06:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogbalz

Is he being wasted more than any other recruit we have ever had. I know it was talked about during the game but I really feel bad for him. I bet he wishes he would have stuck with basketball.
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

LA HAWG

This shows why no top notch QB or Reciever should ever play for Houston Nutt.  Totally a waste.

corndo

Poor guy. I can only hope that as bad as this year has been for him will be as good as next year will be with MM at the helm!

hogbalz

I have not been one to do wishful thinking about what MM could do. That being said if after a reevaluation this is all we have? I am not one to come down or bad mouth a player but it just seems RJ is lost.
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

hawgfan_18

if we get malzahn in here and nutt doesn't let him work with the QB's and offense, i will literally want to fight him, if we didn't have mcfadden and felix today, we wouldn't have scored at all, and i'm pretty confident saying that, i'm ready to have a strong team where i feel like we have a chance in every game. 2003 was almost like that but we found ways to get destroyed by a couple teams.