Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corso: Good Thing Shockley Got Hurt This Week

Started by WilsonHog, October 22, 2005, 06:33:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

Said if Shockley had been hurt against Florida today the Bulldogs wouldn't have been able to make a first down.

Just great.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: Wake Up the Echoes on October 22, 2005, 06:33:11 pm
Said if Shockley had been hurt against Florida today the Bulldogs wouldn't have been able to make a first down.

Just great.

Yeah, lucky for them it was against Arkansas.  Boy can it get any worse?

Big Papa Satan

Corso's right, but he still needs to go play in traffic.

hogwildinhouston

Corso has spent all week trying to tell us that Tech would beat Texas, and that Indiana would give Ohio State all they wanted.

Texas 52  Texas Tech 17
Ohio St.  41   Indiana 10 

Yea, he's a freakin genius.

junkyardhog

I agree with him on one thing, USC will get owned by a good team. Particularly, California. When do they play?

bTW- The top 4 SEC teams will kill USC.

Also, Texas is the number one team in the nation. Is this a down year for college football? It's fun, but it doesn't seem as if anyone is on their A game. Anyone agree or disagree?

PintailKiller

Quote from: junkyardhog on October 22, 2005, 08:27:05 pm
I agree with him on one thing, USC will get owned by a good team. Particularly, California. When do they play?

bTW- The top 4 SEC teams will kill USC.

Also, Texas is the number one team in the nation. Is this a down year for college football? It's fun, but it doesn't seem as if anyone is on their A game. Anyone agree or disagree?

The top 4 SEC teams beat USC - maybe South Carolina.  I would be willing to bet that USC doesn't get challenged again this year.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

WILL CLINTON

There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

junkyardhog

I've never thought Jessica Simpson was hot until I saw that clip. My gosh, i'd 'almost' slap my momma for that.