Started by Hog Bounty Hunter, October 22, 2005, 06:31:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Bounty Hunter

Razorback Jedi

Daren McFadden

31-190 2 TD's.

We don't need DeAngelo

SuperPig

if we had DeAngelo we could have red shirted DM thiis year and had 4 years of DM and mustain.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: Razorback Jedi on October 22, 2005, 06:33:58 pm
Daren McFadden

31-190 2 TD's.

We don't need DeAngelo

Hey moron, did anyone say anything about needing DeAngleo?  Some how people like you think that other Arkansas kids having great careers is a threat to your hero Nutt. 

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: SuperPig on October 22, 2005, 06:37:22 pm
if we had DeAngelo we could have red shirted DM thiis year and had 4 years of DM and mustain.

Don't try telling him anything, it's like beating his head against a brick, you just break the bricks and nothing still gets through to the head.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: John Wesley Hardin on October 22, 2005, 06:45:05 pm
Drew Tate, the QB from Baytown that Nutt said was too small, looked good for Iowa today. Grigsby caught 2 TDs, I think. Neither were good enough for NUTT. ROJO is really struggling, I feel bad for him.

BTW, Tate went to the same school Stoerner went to in Baytown.... I hate NUTT as a Man that refers to himself as a "COACH." He is closer to Doug's role on, 'THE KING of QUEENS.'

Nutt could use that small guy now. 

PintailKiller

Quote from: Razorback Jedi on October 22, 2005, 06:33:58 pm
Daren McFadden

31-190 2 TD's.

We don't need DeAngelo
We could've used DeAngelo the previous 3 years.  I am glad he had a great game. 
Don't be a hater just because he went out of state and is having a great career. 
BTW - Did you get mad at Clinton when he went out of state and had success?
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 22, 2005, 06:31:05 pm
Good game.

It's sort of weird seeing someone you went to school with getting national attention like he is.