Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roll

Started by Hog Bounty Hunter, October 22, 2005, 05:51:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Bounty Hunter

Kevin

they don't make excuses at bama and look at the results
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

WilsonHog

Tide! Roll!

Great game down in Tuscaloosa. Alabama is 7-0.

The fact that we suck will not deprive me of enjoying college football this fall.

Hog Bounty Hunter

WilsonHog

Isn't it nice to watch fans and players actually excited?

That used to be us.

Imagine how good they would be if Shula could actually coach........... ;D

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: Wake Up the Echoes on October 22, 2005, 05:53:10 pm
Tide! Roll!

Great game down in Tuscaloosa. Alabama is 7-0.

The fact that we suck will not deprive me of enjoying college football this fall.

I agree, when March thru August gets here we will be wishing we had football.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: Wake Up the Echoes on October 22, 2005, 05:55:10 pm
Isn't it nice to watch fans and players actually excited?

That used to be us.

Someday, someday we will again, but until then we will tailgate and still have fun. 

hogwildinhouston

Absolute proof that even an average coach like Shula can ride a great coaching staff to a great season.  Son of a b.itch if Nutt could just realize that he doesn't have to do it all.  Hire the best, and let them work. 

Tideboy

Thanks (I think)! ;)

I was pulling hard for y'all today.  I had to leave your telecast when it was 20-10 UGA, but it sounds like it was damn close. 
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j160/Tideboy/tideboy1.jpg

"For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another" (Job 19:25–27).

WilsonHog

Quote from: Tideboy on October 22, 2005, 07:22:29 pm
Thanks (I think)! ;)

I was pulling hard for y'all today. I had to leave your telecast when it was 20-10 UGA, but it sounds like it was damn close.

Congrats to ya'll. Great win today. Hope the Tide runs the table.

Tideboy

Quote from: Wake Up the Echoes on October 22, 2005, 07:24:01 pm
Quote from: Tideboy on October 22, 2005, 07:22:29 pm
Thanks (I think)! ;)

I was pulling hard for y'all today. I had to leave your telecast when it was 20-10 UGA, but it sounds like it was damn close.

Congrats to ya'll. Great win today. Hope the Tide runs the table.

Thanks.  Gonna be tough.  I'm watching the AU / LSU game with a lot of interest.  We played an old school defensive slugfest today.  We still have not found the answer for Tyrone Prothro but we're finding a way to get it done thus far.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j160/Tideboy/tideboy1.jpg

"For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another" (Job 19:25–27).

hawgfan_18

if we had any kind of passing game, i think we might have won, and another thing i want monk to have a great career at arkansas, but playin for the dumbass he is, there is no way he'll have anything to be proud of, so if he decided to transfer i can't honestly say i'd have a big problem with it. he's averaging 3.5 yards a catch because our coach didn't have a quarterback prepared for when MJ left.

lumphog

VERY good defensive game.