Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who does Vince Young look like?

Started by JJHog, October 22, 2005, 05:40:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JJHog

It's killin' me....an actor, a cartoon caharacter. I can't come up with it but he looks like something/somebody.

Any ideas?
" Think Right, Do Right"

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

wiseoldhog

October 22, 2005, 08:27:05 pm #2 Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 02:01:12 am by wiseoldhog
Somebody who knows how to lead his team and got what it takes to win a game run pass and anything else he needs to do to help his team win. Even though he threw 2 int`s he calmed himself down and got it together.

Macgyver_Hawg

October 22, 2005, 08:34:42 pm #3 Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 08:42:56 pm by MacGyver Hawg
Singer Brian Mcknight.

3kgthog

He's a Whorn that wears burnt orange so to me he looks like a big piece of crap.  All this Young for Heisman b.s. needs to stop. 

wiseoldhog

Hey don`t knock the kids talent if he was in cardinal red and white I bet people would`nt knock him for the heisman.

Turnberry

Quote from: 3kgthog on October 22, 2005, 08:44:35 pm
He's a Whorn that wears burnt orange so to me he looks like a big piece of crap. All this Young for Heisman b.s. needs to stop.

He's a great player and a Heisman candidate.  You can either deny it or accept it. It's a reality.
aka PlanoHog

Macgyver_Hawg

I'd take him in a heart beat.  Imagine teams having to defend him either running, throwing to Monk, or handing off to McFadden/Jones/Hillis.  :o

bigyellowdog

He has a great supporting cast.  Take him off the Whorns and he is comparable to Brad Smith.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

lumphog

BOO-BOO  ;D   YOGI BEARS sidekick  :o

dirty stanchez

Quote from: TaintNuttinToIt on October 22, 2005, 08:13:26 pm
a damn good football player.

He looks like a pro-dart thrower.

Ever seen the movie King Ralph with John Goodman?

He reminds me of John Goodman.

ki285

he looks like matt jones when he is out on the football field

dirty stanchez

Quote from: ki285 on October 23, 2005, 01:36:41 am
he looks like matt jones when he is out on the football field

Yeah, but Vince Young didn't fumble against Texas to lose to Texas.

ki285

yea but arkansas would not have even been in a position to win it if it wasnt for matt jones.  we also would not have had a winning season in the last 4 years if it wasnt for him. its pretty obvious he carried this team the last 4 years

dirty stanchez

Quote from: ki285 on October 23, 2005, 01:51:24 am
yea but arkansas would not have even been in a position to win it if it wasnt for matt jones. we also would not have had a winning season in the last 4 years if it wasnt for him. its pretty obvious he carried this team the last 4 years

I know, I know.

Matt Jones was the man.

I was just having a bit of fun by opening up one of my own wounds.

Btw, I think it's silly to compare Matt to Vince in terms of running ability.

Vince is good, no doubt.  We'll never see another one like Matt.  His pure speed plus the deceptiveness of it was something to behold, especially in person.

hogattack21

Matt Jones was the man, he made a few bad decisions in some games, but alot more great decisions in all of the rest. If he could pass like Young we would have been excellent, but then again does nutt know what "pass" means?
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

dirty stanchez

Quote from: hogattack21 on October 23, 2005, 01:55:31 am
Matt Jones was the man, he made a few bad decisions in some games, but alot more great decisions in all of the rest. If he could pass like Young we would have been excellent, but then again does nutt know what "pass" means?

Matt was a playmaker, 'nuff said.

VY benefits a lot from uncovered receivers.  That's not to say he doesn't make good throws, but sometimes the guys are just wide open.  Texass has an OC.  Go figure.

hogattack21

true, if we keep Nuttcase we need an OC. The only thing that I am worried about is that Nutt will not let him do his job, just like everyone else on his staff.

ki285

matt jones could throw the football just fine.  he didnt have ne one to catch the ball.  what if we would have had stoerner playing qb and jones playing reciever?  there will never be another matt jones at arkansas, or maybe even in the sec.  he is no doubt one of the best athletes to ever play in the sec. 

hogattack21

True, if Shockley was only a fresman he might be able to compare at least in running the ball. other than that it will be a long time before a player has a chance.