Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I think Felix Jones will break Cedric Cobbs freshman rushing total also...

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, October 22, 2005, 03:54:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

before the season is over....did you see what happened when Macfadden needed a rest Jones first carry 31yds!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Flatline

Can you imagine if Tommy Tubberville had two great backs like this what he could do.......oh wait a minute.....

The_Bionic_Pig

All he has to do is stretch the field once in awhile and we will be just fine!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Porkette

Amidst all the negativity right now, I can't help but be excited about next year just because of these two running backs. What a difference they could have made this year if only we had a QB who could do something once in a while so they wouldn't have to carry the full load.

If Mitch Mustain even halfway lives up to his promise in the passing game, the three of them could be a GREAT combination the next couple years. (I know, we're always saying "wait til next year," but it could really be true in this case.) Today's game is an example of one that would have almost definitely been won if we had a quarterback who could make a few key plays.
GO HOGS GO!

The_Bionic_Pig

So they will look to be much improved N-knee-way...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

PintailKiller

Quote from: Porkette on October 22, 2005, 04:13:40 pm
Amidst all the negativity right now, I can't help but be excited about next year just because of these two running backs. What a difference they could have made this year if only we had a QB who could do something once in a while so they wouldn't have to carry the full load.

If Mitch Mustain even halfway lives up to his promise in the passing game, the three of them could be a GREAT combination the next couple years. (I know, we're always saying "wait til next year," but it could really be true in this case.) Today's game is an example of one that would have almost definitely been won if we had a quarterback who could make a few key plays.
It could also be said that if we had a coach that coached to win and not to play it close.  The Ravens won the SuperBowl with a below average qb and a great running game.  nuttless has got to get some sack or hit the dang road - maybe if we are lucky, he'll quit on us again.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

bigred7987

Felix likes to go side to side to much I believe....he will improve with experience but you can't get much better than McFadden right now. 

SPARTAN

He should there is plenty enough opportunity since we obviously will not have a passing game this year. Also I believe that Felix and Mac should both be returning punts and kickoffs. I am sorry but Hillis just does not have enough speed.

lumphog

Quote from: bigred7987 on October 22, 2005, 04:36:37 pm
Felix likes to go side to side to much I believe....he will improve with experience but you can't get much better than McFadden right now.
They have two different styles, and that`s what you want.They are both Very good.

hawgbawb

It could also be said that if we had a coach that coached to win and not to play it close.  The Ravens won the SuperBowl with a below average qb and a great running game.  nuttless has got to get some sack or hit the dang road - maybe if we are lucky, he'll quit on us again.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

hawgbawb

The key word here is AVERAGE.  We don't have a QB that is close to average.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.