Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I've said it a week or so ago. The only way WE make a difference.

Started by dzeppfan77, October 22, 2005, 03:36:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dzeppfan77

I know how much fun going to a game and tailgating is etc... but the more empty seats there are against SC the better. I hate that it's like that but just get Franky and Nutty just a slight impression that we are not going to buy season tickets next year and there has to be some kind of change. They look at attendance and season ticket sales to base how much support us fans have for Nutty. As long as we have close to 70,000 there, everything is peachy.Really, imagine 40-50,000 people or less at homecoming for SC. That is the only way WE make a difference and get our voices heard. DOES ANYONE ELSE AGREE???

Hog in MO

Quote from: dzeppfan77 on October 22, 2005, 03:36:00 pm
I know how much fun going to a game and tailgating is etc... but the more empty seats there are against SC the better. I hate that it's like that but just get Franky and Nutty just a slight impression that we are not going to buy season tickets next year and there has to be some kind of change. They look at attendance and season ticket sales to base how much support us fans have for Nutty. As long as we have close to 70,000 there, everything is peachy.Really, imagine 40-50,000 people or less at homecoming for SC. That is the only way WE make a difference and get our voices heard. DOES ANYONE ELSE AGREE???
I understand where your coming from, but SC will be the ONLY game i go to this year due to work schedules and living out of state.  I'm not happy with Nutt, but i'm not going to let that spoil my one chance to get together with old friends and reminesce about the good ole days; 7-4 and the weed eater bowl :)

Adam Stokes

Not go to a game we have a good chance to win?  You must be crazy, we've been deprived of that all year.

Theolesnort

You don't cut your own nose off to spite your face. This situation will be taken care of just have faith.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

lunchbox72703

Fletch

I would never skip a game just to make a statement about the coach. Just my opinion though.
I feel like $100

dzeppfan77

Fine, you all go to the game and Franky and Nutty will think everything is just fine. What else are they basing that WE are 95% being Nutty.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: ajs15razorman on October 22, 2005, 03:57:17 pm
Not go to a game we have a good chance to win? You must be crazy, we've been deprived of that all year.

We have a good chance to beat SC?  You're sadly mistaken, IMO.  We might beat them if we get really, really lucky and they play like crap.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.