Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predictions - Hogs vs Dawgs

Started by artyhog, October 21, 2005, 01:01:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

artyhog

I have not see this posted yet.

I believe that the Hogs will win this weekend.  With the Dawg defense hurt, I think that Jones and McFadden will run all over them.

Hogs 24

Dawgs 21

hoggystyle78

Dawgs 42   Hogs 10 , game will be over by the half.

JDHogg

Turnover margin wins this game.  Ga is extremely good in this area. 
Slow Ga start, fast 2nd qtr.  Halftime adj bad for Hogs.
Georgia  42
Arkansas  13
"That's why you want something a little different", says Nutt entering his 9th season on the hill.
"You look at Florida last year," Nutt says.  "They struggled with their offense because of change...overhaul change.  Change is hard."

Quoted from August 2006 Hootens's Arkansas Football.

3kgthog

Undisciplined, sloppy tackling defense against a good scrambling QB = doom. 

UGA  38
UA    10

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Turnberry

aka PlanoHog

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Anti-OtisII

Sorry Arty.....

Dogs  34
Hogs  10

Georgia scores on ALL of its 5 first half possessions to lead 27-3 at halftime.  After Herring's "halftime adjustments", Georgia's 2nd team offense drives it down the throat of our 1st team defense on the first drive of the 2nd half.  McFadden breaks it for a long TD run against the Georgia scout team in the 4th quarter for the final score.  HDN has to cancel the post game interview because his fingers are bleeding after chewing off all of his fingernails.

HogInMemphis

GorillaJMonsoon

HaWg 10

Dawgs 42
Hogs 3

we won't score a touchdown.. thats gonna be embarrassing
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

John Futrall

October 21, 2005, 02:00:18 pm #13 Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 02:02:08 pm by mikeyg31
DAWGS  52

:razorback:  10

The refs will invoke the Arkansas High School mercy rule late in the 3rd quarter.
::)

WilsonHog

Georgia 31
Arkansas 10

On a positive note, the Fighting Irish will beat BYU!

John Futrall

Quote from: Wake Up the Echoes on October 21, 2005, 02:04:14 pm
Georgia 31
Arkansas 10

On a positive note, the Fighting Irish will beat BYU!

Going out on a limb there, eh wakeuptheechoes?   ;D

VandyHog

Closer game than expected.  UGA 14 - 10.

Razorback Jedi

WILL CLINTON

The Hogs have as much of a chance at winning as I do of dating Jessica Simpson when her and Mr. Boy Band break up.  None.  This one will be almost as bad as the USC sodimization (dont even know if this is a word, but it sure sounds like it fits.)we endured.  I predicted a 70-10 score on that one.  I am going with HoginMemphis on this one, except we score one less, and they score one less.

63  Dawgs
10  Hawgs
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

junkyardhog

GA- 43       5 Touchdowns   2 FG's  1 Safety

Hogs, 9   Extra Point blocked

HogsRule

McFadden 24 carries 225 yards 2 TDs
Casey Dick/ A mortensen 10-14 140 yards (after replacing RJ) 1 TD
Defense 1 int TD 1 blocked Punt for TD. 1 Fumble recovery

GA underestimates us and gets caught looking ahead.

Hogs 38 - 24
**Judgement on coaches withheld pending further information**

No Hate Zone

counsellorhog

Georgia  45
Arkansas 6

:puke: :razorback:

artyhog

Quote from: HogsRule on October 21, 2005, 04:35:43 pm

Hogs 38 - 24

I like you thinking.

WilsonHog

Georgia shows up for 2:30 Kickoff.

Balsiero kicks 18-yard field goal for 3-0 Arkansas victory as time expires.

Turnberry

Quote from: artyhog on October 21, 2005, 04:46:36 pm
Quote from: HogsRule on October 21, 2005, 04:35:43 pm

Hogs 38 - 24

I like you thinking.

I like his thinking, question his sanity.
aka PlanoHog

Hog1751

Arkansas leads 17-14 at the half. Georgia adjusts we don't Final Dawgs 35 Arkansas 24. Mc Fadden will run for about 225 yards and finally get the national recognition he deserves.

Torqued pork

UGA 45 - UA 14
Dawgs defense will put us in a lot of 3rd and long situations and will force several pics and/or fumbles by our mystery QB.

imahoggie

UGA--54  ARK-- 2*

in a highly shocking move, richt sits all his players and coaches(himself included). the only team that the university put out there is former running back herschel walker, former kicker kevin butler, and ex-coach vince dooley.
* the saftey coming when uga had to punt for the first time at 4:56 left in the fourth quarter. coach dooley is quoted after the game," i didnt think we would need to punt... so we didnt work on it." the snap sailed over butler's head thru the endzone.

i kid because i care :)
Arkansan by birth. Razorback fan by the grace of god.

jblack19

DSmithNPS

Georgia has our number again....like the rest of the SEC it seems...

run /run / run /punt

run / incomplete / incomplete/ punt

run / fumble ( OR INTERCEPTION)

GEORGIA:   42

ARKANSAS   10

HogInGermany

hogken

hogs 28-24 McFadden rushes for 200+ and we win only because our new starting QB surprises everybody including ourselves!
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

Swino

pigfoot

Georgia 34 - 14.  Richt lets everybody play on Homecoming.
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

Hogeye_Pierce

Jawja 44  Fried Bacon17
and lots of PAIN on the :razorback: side :(

Somewhere around the 8-9 range I think.

Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

SuperPig

Boarsnest

pioneerhog

Georgia will score how many points they want to, weather it is 20 or 70, and the Hogs might score 10 against their first string D and another 7 on their 2nd string for a grand total of 17 points by the Hogs.

secthumper

Georgia52                                                                                                                                                                           Arkansas20   McFadden 18 rushes  165 yards 2 tds   CB  (2)  FGS
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

jblack19

Anyone want to check out their predictions? MANY werent even close. :razorback:

jblack19

October 22, 2005, 03:23:17 pm #40 Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 03:24:59 pm by jblack19
Quote from: jblack19 on October 21, 2005, 06:11:07 pm
Hogs  27-24   ;D :razorback:
This was mine.. Damn I was close. Too many have lost faith in this team. I wont. I'll continue to support the HOGS and program 100%. They showed great improvement from last week. D steped up and played awesome in BOTH halves.

corndo

Quote from: jblack19 on October 22, 2005, 03:22:35 pm
Anyone want to check out their predictions? MANY werent even close. :razorback:

What does it matter? We lost remember.

jblack19

Matters cause you guys gave up even before we played. That makes me sick to my stomach.  :puke: 

junkyardhog

Quote from: jblack19 on October 22, 2005, 03:23:17 pm
Quote from: jblack19 on October 21, 2005, 06:11:07 pm
Hogs 27-24 ;D :razorback:
This was mine.. Damn I was close. Too many have lost faith in this team. I wont. I'll continue to support the HOGS and program 100%. They showed great improvement from last week. D steped up and played awesome in BOTH halves.

Black, while I won't join you, I appreciate the fact that we have folks like you. We need fans who will love the hogs regardless if they suck or not.

Fact is, I love the hogs even if they suck, I just won't take my last few dollars to go to a game where our coaching staff is doing nothing to improve.

Wally was right, even though he was a day late and a dollar short. Apathy is setting in, quick. It's getting to the point where we just don't care anymore.

I think HDN was the greatest thing that could have happened to the football team in 1998. I just don't think he is any more.  Do we have the 'Cutcliffe' syndrome? Nope. We are actually capable of being better than this.

artyhog

I said Hogs 24 - Dawg 21. Should have been.  Silly penalties. 

Great game for the Hogs.  Yeah we lost.  But it was a much better defensive game.

junkyardhog

Defense will continute to get better and better, I wouldn't be suprised to see them best in the SEC next year with Herring. It's that darned Offensive Coordinator who is ruining our team.

Reminds me of North Carolina State last year. The number 1 defense in the country but no offense.  Guys, we will have Mcfadden, Hillis, Jones and Mustain. AND an experienced O-line and Herrings defense next year. If we had a coach who could call plays, we could be a BCS team. That is what pisses me off.

Fire everyone but Danny and Herring, hire a REAL offensive Coordinator and we could be a great football team.

Someone tell me I'm wrong.

artyhog

junkyardhog

Do you care to qualify your statement?

artyhog

No, you just ask someone to tell you that you was wrong and I did.

junkyardhog

well, i can't argue with you there. dammit!