Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Croom out at Miss ST.

Started by lovetthog1, November 29, 2008, 12:51:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lovetthog1

November 29, 2008, 12:51:07 pm Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 08:02:36 am by Woo_Pig_Stewie
With Croom out at Miss St. any chance we could pick up one of the guys they have commited ?  :razorback:

hookemhogs5

We are our of luck i think. I just Steven Hill.

HogNuttz

Do they have any guys we want?  I know they beat us this year, but just sayin'.....
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

The real Hogules

A Memphis radio station is reporting that Derek Dooley of LA Tech will be named the next head coach at MSU in the near future.

Here's a link to the discussion on the Mississippi State message board and their fans reactions to the news.....

Link - http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=136&f=1570&t=3499074
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

songofthesword

Quote from: HogNuttz on November 29, 2008, 05:48:25 pm
Do they have any guys we want?  I know they beat us this year, but just sayin'.....

msu has a heck of a recruiting class thie year. not a 2 star on the list. buch of 4 stars.

reds10

i hope we can go our and get some of those guys

gohogsgo006

Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

berryhog

Why don't you guys take your schit back to the jump ball forum ?

Wildhog

I'm our of whiskey.  Switching to beer.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

El Puerco

Quote from: Wildhog on November 29, 2008, 08:59:23 pm
I'm our of whiskey.  Switching to beer.

Ger our!  Nor even ren O' Clock and you're complerely our?!

The Hog

Quote from: lovetthog1 on November 29, 2008, 12:51:07 pm
With Croom out at Miss St. any chance we could pick up one of the guys they have commited ?  :razorback:
Here we go with I just Steven Hill. 

He was our of bounds on the catch.
Automatic RUN!

Adam Stokes

Be interesting to see if/how Nutt capitalizes on this.  Croom had pwnd him in Mississippi recruiting.

Kenny Hawgins

Quote from: ajs15razorman on November 29, 2008, 10:49:46 pm
Be interesting to see if/how Nutt capitalizes on this.  Croom had pwnd him in Mississippi recruiting.
??? come on.  remember who you're talking about here.  recruiting is overrated.  besides all the recruits are calling him.  he's giving out numbers for who gets to practice snaps with him right now.
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

Hoggy1

You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

The real Hogules

November 30, 2008, 07:33:34 am #14 Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:35:06 am by The real Hogules
Quote from: Kenny Hawgins on November 29, 2008, 11:00:44 pm
??? come on.  remember who you're talking about here.  recruiting is overrated.  besides all the recruits are calling him.  he's giving out numbers for who gets to practice snaps with him right now.

I must agree with the above poster.

Nuttless only wants players who love that Old Myth Helmet and want to be Webels.

He isn't going to spend valuable pickup basketball time on recruiting players he might have to persuade that Old Myth is the correct choice for them!

They either want to be Webels or they don't, that's the bottom line for the winner and a texter.........er fighter. ;)
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

dougieritch

Quote from: ajs15razorman on November 29, 2008, 10:49:46 pm

This is what I'm afraid of...Nutt apparently isn't recruiting however the kids that want to stay in Mississippi could just flock to Ole Miss with the season they are having.  Hopefully not!

There is no doubt we need DL help really bad from a talent and depth perspective!  Normally not a big Wally fan, but he hit it on the head today about Nutt leaving us with no talent/depth.

lovetthog1

Ok Ok thanks for fixing my typo... I get it guys...  ;D
I have this new vaio laptop that is super sensitive... Not sure how to fix it but the cursor jumps around a lot... Helps create a lot of typos.