Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU/Ole Miss

Started by hogsndawgs, November 22, 2008, 03:44:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellafied

we have the same stars like ole miss but they get alot of players out of sec country...not texas, and ok and they recruit florida better than us..

songofthesword

I said it earlier but i'll say it agian. if you put a top flight WR and a top flight RB on this team.. I think they are underfeated. they have that type of talent.

Ed O had alot of shortcommings, and the funniest youtube video ever BTW.. but recuriting was not one of them

pigzwillrise

Quote from: hogsndawgs on November 22, 2008, 03:59:00 pm
Mark my words, TCTWF will play not to lose in the 2nd half and will lose. OM is throwing the ball too much, he won't stand for two halves of a successful passing game. He'll figure out a way to lose and then point to the fact that they were up 21-3 in the first half and say that if they had only had a Darren McFadden, or they were just a Marcus Monk away from a win.
lole miss 31-lsu 13?? im confused

hogsndawgs

wildcat15

Quote from: hogsndawgs on November 22, 2008, 03:59:00 pm
Mark my words, TCTWF will play not to lose in the 2nd half and will lose. OM is throwing the ball too much, he won't stand for two halves of a successful passing game. He'll figure out a way to lose and then point to the fact that they were up 21-3 in the first half and say that if they had only had a Darren McFadden, or they were just a Marcus Monk away from a win.

well hopefully you didn't bet on that lol

I hate nutt. don't ban me. i did it for the lolz

songofthesword

I take that back.. I think HDN could do very well at norte dame actually. they have very, very good recruiting classes and weiss sucks. they don't play anyone either.

donewithdale

Quote from: NWASooner on November 22, 2008, 06:08:32 pm
LSU's defensive players are always highly rated in recruiting and their defense sucks this year.  No one in the media will admit that but their defense is terrible.

Well they have had great defenses till this season.  Losses to the NFL and Pelini has hurt.  And I've never bought into Les.

vol_in_ar

Quote from: NWASooner on November 22, 2008, 06:08:32 pm
LSU's defensive players are always highly rated in recruiting and their defense sucks this year.  No one in the media will admit that but their defense is terrible.

losing Pellini to Nebraska was huge

NWASooner

Quotelosing Pellini to Nebraska was huge

Pellini was there last year when Arkansas ran all over them. 

Maybe those players just aren't that good?