Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kentucky is 0-2 to start the season...

Started by Hogtropolisā„¢, November 18, 2008, 10:09:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

catfanNar

I mean no harm, I am just fed up with all the negativity against Kentucky on here. I usually just lurk but I couldn't take it anymore. This is a great message board, but I can tell you one thing, on the Kentucky boards they have nothing but good to say about you guys.

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: catfanNar on November 22, 2008, 12:57:56 pm
I mean no harm, I am just fed up with all the negativity against Kentucky on here. I usually just lurk but I couldn't take it anymore. This is a great message board, but I can tell you one thing, on the Kentucky boards they have nothing but good to say about you guys.

I meant no harm as well...I like to see SEC teams do good unless they play the hogs. I was just saying we are going to win this year. I am very optimistic about my hogs

Ā 

catfanNar

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on November 22, 2008, 01:00:26 pm
I meant no harm as well...I like to see SEC teams do good unless they play the hogs. I was just saying we are going to win this year. I am very optimistic about my hogs
There is nothing wrong with that! My flame is not with you and I hope I didn't offend you. Good luck tonight. Looks like we just got our first win of the year over Delaware State 71-42, but hey it's a win!

catfanNar

Quote from: Karma on November 22, 2008, 12:38:40 pm
How insecure of a Kentucky fan do you have to be to come to a Hog site and defend your 0-2 team?
Because I hear it everyday!! If you lived in a state like Texas you would do the same thing! There is nothing insecure about it. If this is a hog site stop bashing Kentucky all the time and worry about your own problems, until then I will defend my team.

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: catfanNar on November 22, 2008, 01:03:57 pm
There is nothing wrong with that! My flame is not with you and I hope I didn't offend you. Good luck tonight. Looks like we just got our first win of the year over Delaware State 71-42, but hey it's a win!

congrats, i think we will be 3-0 after tonight. gonna be our first test on the road for the freshman but i believe they will win by 8 or 9 points.  Anyways congrats on the win!

SPAL

WHY are we in a flame war with UK fans?

guys, i am sorry. Some of our younger, more immature posters like to stir it up. They are of the mindset that The hogs are infallible and part of the elite group of college sports...the truth is that we arent. We havent been elite in CBB since the early to mid 90's and we havent been legit in football in 20+ years. We think that things are on the way up, but those of us who have common sense welcome any and all fans to discuss sports.

catfanNar

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on November 22, 2008, 01:14:43 pm
congrats, i think we will be 3-0 after tonight. gonna be our first test on the road for the freshman but i believe they will win by 8 or 9 points.  Anyways congrats on the win!
Thanks! You should win , by how many depends on how hostile their crowd is. I think they have been looking forward to this game for years now so who knows what it will be like.