Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-Star Xavier Henry Commits to Memphis

Started by Hogtropolis™, November 18, 2008, 08:09:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtropolis™

http://memphis.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=2&pr_key=41773

Henry chose Memphis over Kansas (which is where both of his parents played basketball) so he could go play with his brother C.J.

Memphis has him plus 3 4-stars committed in this class.  Doesn't look like they will be dropping off anytime soon.

Hope we can start pulling in some classes like that.

hawgsav1

I hope John Calipari's office burns down...maybe that will reveal the boatloads of cash he's been using to buy his teams.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

forrest city joe

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on November 18, 2008, 08:09:59 pm
http://memphis.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=2&pr_key=41773

Henry chose Memphis over Kansas (which is where both of his parents played basketball) so he could go play with his brother C.J.

Memphis has him plus 3 4-stars committed in this class.  Doesn't look like they will be dropping off anytime soon.

Hope we can start pulling in some classes like that.

They are getting away with running a Rotten program across the river. all kinds of money and cars and jobs being given to players and family. yet the Ncaa keeps looking the other way.O i forgot. the Ncaa is a lot more intrested in arkansas' track program. what a joke. we cant get any of these top players for a reason.

dougieritch

No matter, they play in a weak conference and then get beat in the tourney.

Should have won last year, but those free throws finally came back to bite Memphis!

mhuff

When the building catches fire, it will burn to the ground.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Brass Knob

Quote from: dougieritch on November 19, 2008, 08:50:37 am
No matter, they play in a weak conference and then get beat in the tourney.

Should have won last year, but those free throws finally came back to bite Memphis!

2008:
Memphis
RPI: 3
SOS: 27

Look at the schedule they actually play before you hate on them.... Their conference is weak but their non-conference is amongst the toughest in the country.... next year they are adding Duke UNC and trying to get Kansas on their schedule.... They play a much harder overall schedule than the UofA.  And regardless of whether it is a weak schedule or not i think it has a lot more to do with the fact they have beein in the Elite Eight the past 3 or 4 years in a row!  When Arkansas starts consistently playing that late into March recruiting will become much easier for them

jackflash

Reekinhavoc

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 18, 2008, 08:17:35 pm
They are getting away with running a Rotten program across the river. all kinds of money and cars and jobs being given to players and family. yet the Ncaa keeps looking the other way.O i forgot. the Ncaa is a lot more intrested in arkansas' track program. what a joke. we cant get any of these top players for a reason.

here we go with the cesspools again haha

yraciv

You do realize Henry's brother plays there?  Thats not a hard sale to a kid when you are one of the best teams in the country.

Oliver