Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is how stupid the BCS is

Started by mizzouman, November 18, 2008, 10:06:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

This is not a probable scenario but a possible one.

If Alabama goes undefeated, they will play in the National Championship game.  They problem is the Big 12.

If OU beats Tech, then there is a 3 way tie for the South.  In the case of a 3 way tie in a division, the tie breaker is the team that's highest ranked in the BCS at the end of the regular season.  I believe that will be OU.  But if it's Texas, it doesn't really matter.

Now, suppose Mizzou wins the Big 12 Championship game.  Again, not probable but possible.  That would leave Alabama and OU/Texas in the National Championship game.  In other words in this scenario, a team from the Big 12 could play for the National Championship without even winning their own division. 

Also, if it's Texas in the Big 12 Championship and loses, then it's OU in the National Championship, not winning their division and losing to Texas.

rohnjobus

I think if OU/Texas lose to Mizzou in the championship game you will see USC in the title game unles they lose between now and then.  Which will make it crazy as well as they need oregon State to lose again in order to win the Pac-10!!
Can you say playoff??  Make it happen Obama!!

VoR

It's happened before (your Big 12 scenario), and that's why I don't think it will happen again.

USC or Penn St. will go before that happens, as much as it would pain them (BCS committee) I would be willing to bet Utah or Boise would get in before a non champion of a conference gets in again.
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

broken legs

This is how stupid this thread is

mizzouman thinks missouri has a shot of winning the big12 championship game
Quote from: bigpigpimpin on June 06, 2009, 09:48:11 pm
today when Darr got the winning hit me and some buddies went nuts in my living room, and we even dogpiled in the floor. well, I ended up on bottom and my dog, who doesn't like anybody anyways, thought I was being attacked. so the dog rushes and bites my friend from behind right in the sack! he pissed all over himself and another guy whose face was right below his shorts. They get into a fight and end up shattering the front storm door on my house. After this we all just kind of stopped, as the wife was totally pissed. so we went outside and called the hogs. what a day! I just WPS!

RazorBassin

Oregon State will win the PAC 10 and you can bet that USC would get the nod before them.  If Mizzou beats OU/Tex/TT in the B12 Title game, it will be AL/FL vs. USC.  I would almost bet the house on it.  But I would never bet anything when it comes to the BCS.

OnYourToes

If OU wins the Big 12 they play for the NC, assuming they beat TTech.
With the Big 12 having 3 teams in contention one of them would not even make a BCS game because of the no more then 2 deal.
OU - NC game
Texas - Fiesta
Texas - Cotton

I know the Cotton is a top teir bowl, but with the system that is in place, a team could lose 2 games all year and not get a BCS bid.

Crazy.  We need a playoff desperatly.
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

mizzouman

Quote from: rohnjobus on November 18, 2008, 10:09:47 am
I think if OU/Texas lose to Mizzou in the championship game you will see USC in the title game unles they lose between now and then.  Which will make it crazy as well as they need oregon State to lose again in order to win the Pac-10!!

Exactly.  If Oregon St wins out, then USC may have a chance as well without even winning their own conference.

mizzouman

Quote from: OnYourToes on November 18, 2008, 10:34:56 am
If OU wins the Big 12 they play for the NC, assuming they beat TTech.
With the Big 12 having 3 teams in contention one of them would not even make a BCS game because of the no more then 2 deal.
OU - NC game
Texas - Fiesta
Texas - Cotton

I know the Cotton is a top teir bowl, but with the system that is in place, a team could lose 2 games all year and not get a BCS bid.

Crazy.  We need a playoff desperatly.

The Cotton Bowl should be a BCS Bowl.  Just add 2 more conferences to the mix.  But that would just make things worse.

OnYourToes

Quote from: mizzouman on November 18, 2008, 10:40:07 am
The Cotton Bowl should be a BCS Bowl.  Just add 2 more conferences to the mix.  But that would just make things worse.

I think there was talk about the Cotton becoming a BCS in 2010, don't quote me though.
When i first heard that I was excited, thinking that the BCS needed to expand before a playoff was implimented.  But now I am thinking you are more correct, it's just getting too confusing with more bowls and more conferences.
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

WindyCityHog

Quote from: broken legs on November 18, 2008, 10:32:15 am
This is how stupid this thread is

mizzouman thinks missouri has a shot of winning the big12 championship game

Wow.  Tough talk from a guy who obviously hates Mizzou.

I'm no Mizzou fan, but I do remember (vaguely) the ass kicking they administered to the Hogs in the Cotton Bowl.

Yeah, it was a gift given the former coach sabotaged all that was left but it was an ass kicking nonetheless.  Missouri is a damn fine football team....we'll eventually get to their level as early as next year.

Teddyhawgeddy

A playoff would not end the confusion/arguing. All of the playoff scenarios I have seen involve conference champions and 2 "wild cards". So that would mean a Maryland or West Virginia in with a USC, TX, Bama, or OU out.

OnYourToes

Quote from: Teddyhawgeddy on November 18, 2008, 10:50:49 am
A playoff would not end the confusion/arguing. All of the playoff scenarios I have seen involve conference champions and 2 "wild cards". So that would mean a Maryland or West Virginia in with a USC, TX, Bama, or OU out.

I've seen a "Top 8" one.
Take the top 8 in the BCS and let them play it out.

That would include the power teams USC, OU, Texas. . . and have the regular season do it's job by sifting out the strong teams in weaker conferences as SOS is factored into the BCS.  Leaving Utah in, as of today they are #7, and Boise St out, they are #9. 

This makes the most sence of the absurdity.

You sir are a genius!

RivercrestHog

Quote from: Teddyhawgeddy on November 18, 2008, 10:50:49 am

Exactly. That's why they need to take the top 8 or however many BCS teams and put them in a playoff regardless of conference.

3kgthog

I'm really hoping Utah, Ball St., and Boise St. wind up undefeated and the boys from the major conferences all have one loss. I want a total cluster this year. Then we can sit back and watch the meltdown.

Beaverfever

Quote from: 3kgthog on November 18, 2008, 11:01:02 am
I'm really hoping Utah, Ball St., and Boise St. wind up undefeated and the boys from the major conferences all have one loss. I want a total cluster this year. Then we can sit back and watch the meltdown.
There will be no meltdown this year.  The winner of the SECCG will definitely be in the NC game and the winner of the Big 12 CG will be in the championship game assuming the team is from the Big 12 South.  If Mizzou wins the Big 12 (they won't) then USC will get the spot.  I think this year the BCS has lucked out.

hog_fan

Obama isn't going to mkae a playoff happen. He has much more important matters to worry about

Teddyhawgeddy

OK   If we take the top 8 BCS and USC is in it and the Pac 10 Champ (Oregon State) is not....u don't think there will be griping?

Hogdomer

Quote from: Beaverfever on November 18, 2008, 11:11:14 am
There will be no meltdown this year.  The winner of the SECCG will definitely be in the NC game and the winner of the Big 12 CG will be in the championship game assuming the team is from the Big 12 South.  If Mizzou wins the Big 12 (they won't) then USC will get the spot.  I think this year the BCS has lucked out.

You're probably right, but stranger things have happened (see last year). 

For instance, what if Florida State upsets Florida, then Florida beats Alabama?  What if Oregon State wins out (and thus wins the Pac-10) and Mizzou wins the Big 12 title game.  You could then have a title game with one team that didn't win its conference (e.g. Texas, OU, Tech or USC) and the other with two losses (Florida).

HoopS

Not likely, but certainly a possibility. 

Another scenario I have laid out there that could happen, and would tick people off.

Lets just say that Florida loses to FSU (or if you would like, Bama loses to Auburn).  In either event, the one who lost, let's say Florida, then turns around and beats Bama.  Now neither Bama nor Florida will be considered for the title.

In the Big 12, lets say OU beats Tech and jumps Texas in the BCS standings.  Then, as mizzouman said, loses to Missouri. 

The end result....

Texas vs USC

A rematch of a couple years ago.   Also a matchup of a conference runner-up vs a team that didn't even play in its own conference championship game.

Not really a highly likely scenario, but not impossible at all.

hogfanforever

Quote from: hog_fan on November 18, 2008, 11:17:49 am
Obama isn't going to mkae a playoff happen. He has much more important matters to worry about

I thought during the halftime interview he said that (there should be a playoff in college fb) just to "play to the audience". But I caught some of the 60 minutes interview and he repeated it...emphatically... to the point of saying he might "throw (my) weight around"... Now I'm not so sure he was just playing to the tv crowd. He may actually be sincere.

The M.O. in a lot of things is that the President has an aide or a staffer work out the details, and he 1) shows initial personal interest and 2) puts his head in the door when the meeting is stalled...I think there just might be something to his intent.

Now...what weight the president actually has with the NCAA is beyond me. He wouldn't mess with taxes going to schools...so what could he hold over the NCAA's head to force them to go this way? Any thoughts?
"One of these days its gonna get right and when it does I AM GOING to be scary for a lot of people"

Mo_Better_Hogs

You KNOW there are a bunch of people out there figuring out how to get USC into the national championship game.

HoopS

Yup.   Thankfully OSU has 2 loses.

PowderedToastMan

Nebraska played Miami in the national championship in 2001 without winning the Big XII North.
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

HoopS

Heck, OU played in it after losing 35-7 to K-State. 

The_Iceman

November 18, 2008, 12:19:43 pm #24 Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 12:43:27 pm by The_Iceman
  Make it happen Obama!!

Where i disagree with Obama is when he talked about shortening the regular season.

I would require all BCS teams to have a conference championship. (or do away with them)

There would be 6 bowls represented: Rose, Orange, Fiesta, Sugar, New Dallas Stadium, and an extra bowl.

The first 4 rounds would be played rotated between the 6. the 4 not in the first round would be the 2nd round sites. Then the championship would be at one of the 6. This would keep all 4 BCS bowls, generating more revenue, and making a fair playoff system between 8 teams.

The first round would be played in mid December.
The second round would be played at New Years.
The Championship game would stay where it is.

Thats my plan. If it isnt in place by the time i am in office in 2032, i will make it happen guys! ;)

hogsanity

Get rid of the conf title games, make the playoffs the top 8 BCS teams.  Of course, that would mena 5 or 6 of the teams in the playoffs would come from the SEC and Big 12 every year, which means no one would ever go for this.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

kcabrozaR

Quote from: hog_fan on November 18, 2008, 11:17:49 am
First he has to get the flat screen out of the Lincoln bedroom.
WE EAT SAWDUST WE CRAP LOGS WE AIN'T NOTHING BUT MEAN ASS HOGS
          Do not argue with an idiot, people watching may not notice the difference!

Razorvet

Quote from: WindyCityHog on November 18, 2008, 10:49:06 am
Wow.  Tough talk from a guy who obviously hates Mizzou.

I'm no Mizzou fan, but I do remember (vaguely) the ass kicking they administered to the Hogs in the Cotton Bowl.

Yeah, it was a gift given the former coach sabotaged all that was left but it was an ass kicking nonetheless.  Missouri is a damn fine football team....we'll eventually get to their level as early as next year.

That is like beating the sh!te out of a one legged man and then bragging about it. Mizzou was not that good but beating a good Arkansas team to the tune of 100 points or whatever it was made them look great. Too bad it wasnt really a good Arkansas team. Herring had no idea what he was doing and had players and coached working actively against him.

Oklahawg

November 18, 2008, 01:17:39 pm #28 Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 01:19:12 pm by Oklahawg
There are foundational issues to work through. Things like how to address non-D1 games on the schedule...conferences without a championship game...how many in-conference games on a team's schedule.

Suggestion: use the existing "conference championship" weekend to get started, widening the field to 16 teams at host sites, or almost neutral sites. That leaves 8 teams after the first weekend in December, about where most proposed championship brackets begin.

Think about the top 16 teams this year:

1   Bama            9   Boise State
16 TCU              8    Penn State

4   Florida          5   Oklahoma
13  Missouri       12  Okie State

3   Texas               6  USC
14  BYU                11 Georgia

2   Texas Tech       7   Utah
15  Michigan State 10  Ohio State

Tweak that to include the ACC and Big East Champs (Cincy and UNC, based only on BCS rankings and the need for simplicity). Drop Michigan State and Missouri as their conferences are already represented by two teams.

So...

1   Bama            9   Boise State
16 TCU              8    Penn State

4   Florida          5   Oklahoma
13  Okie State   12   Cincinnati

3   Texas               6  USC
14  BYU                11 Georgia

2   Texas Tech       7   Utah
15  North Carolina 10  Ohio State

I flip-flopped Okie State and Cincy since you wouldn't want a first-round match-up of teams from the same conference. However, OU played Cincy earlier in the year. If you wish to avoid that type of thing in round one more tweaking is needed.

If you want a formula, one from each current BCS conference (6), the top independent with 10+ wins (ND, Navy, etc.), 1-3 non-BCS teams with 10+ wins, at-large teams fill out the rest with no limit on conference affiliations. If you don't have an independent with 10+ wins, none go and an extra at-large goes. The 10-win requirement seems reasonable for mid-majors.

First round games (round of 16) is the first weekend in December. Second round games are in a BCS bowl. Add two bowls to the BCS mix to get the final four games. Return to a site for the final game.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

mizzouman

Quote from: Beaverfever on November 18, 2008, 11:11:14 am

IF, and that's a huge IF, Mizzou wins the big12, then it could be either USC or OU/UT.  Either way, there could be a team playing for the NC that didn't win the conference let a lone their own division.

mizzouman

Quote from: Hogdomer on November 18, 2008, 11:23:48 am
You're probably right, but stranger things have happened (see last year). 

For instance, what if Florida State upsets Florida, then Florida beats Alabama?  What if Oregon State wins out (and thus wins the Pac-10) and Mizzou wins the Big 12 title game.  You could then have a title game with one team that didn't win its conference (e.g. Texas, OU, Tech or USC) and the other with two losses (Florida).

That's would be interesting.  I think that USC would play instead of Florida even though Florida would win the SEC title game.  I don't think the voters would rank a 2 loss SEC over a 1 loss USC even if USC did not win their conference.

It's strange, I know.

kcabrozaR

Quote from: mizzouman on November 18, 2008, 01:38:51 pm
IF, and that's a huge IF, Mizzou wins the big12, then it could be either USC or OU/UT.  Either way, there could be a team playing for the NC that didn't win the conference let a lone their own division.

I never understood how being a conference champion has anything to do with the NC. If there was a playoff using only the conference champions, it would not necessarily include the best team or teams.

Tusks

If you can seed 64 teams in basketball....you can seed 8 teams for a D1 football playoff.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

kcabrozaR

Quote from: nutted on November 18, 2008, 02:14:09 pm
If you can seed 64 teams in basketball....you can seed 8 teams for a D1 football playoff.
If you don't use the BCS, and assume the season is over now, who are the 8 teams?

kirk

I'm going to get killed for this but after OU going to the NC game after losing the Big XII championship were the rules not changed to where you have to win the championship game of your conference before going to the NC game.

I like the system just fine the way it is. I love watching teams beat the hell out of each other knowing that just one loss will end it all. The Messiah getting involved in a playoff system is the LAST thing we need.

WMHawgfan

I agree it is very stupid and very unfair to TT. Their only shot is to win out. They are being penalized because they didn't lose early enough in the season to make up the ground (if they lose that is).

ALLVOL

2 words in the thread title says all that needs to be said. STUPID and BCS

An 8 team playoff would fix almost all of the BCS mess, but even this year that would be a problem as 3 teams from the same conference can't all be in the 8 team playoff - so one of TTU, UT or OU would be left out of the playoffs.

mizzouman

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on November 18, 2008, 04:22:11 pm
Skip the rest of the nonsense.  This is the issue.  The BCS is going to place in it's national title game the person who is ranked highest in it's own formula.  It seems a bit circular to me. 

Those three teams each have the same argument.  They beat one of the teams and lost to the other.  Why even have the BCS?  It's going to come down to which poll likes OU/Texas/Texas Tech.  In this case, it's a popularity thing.  I've heard analysts saying well "Texas should be ranked higher because they beat OU."  And Texas Tech beat Texas.  But Texas Tech would have lost to OU.  OU lost to Texas.  Like I said, it's all circular.  There is NO CASE for any of the three teams.  The formula doesn't matter because 2/3 of the formula is left to the polls. 

10 years later and we're probably back to square one if Texas Tech loses.

I agree.  The tie breaker in a 3 way tie should never decided by polls.  This is a stupid tie break rule.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Unless there are 2 BCS conference teams that make it through the season unblemished... there will always be problems until a playoff system is implemented!  Bowls will still be bowls, and yes; half of the FBS teams will go to the post-season.  But there should be a playoff system.  Hell!, if we are fine with 64 teams playing for a chance of a national championship in basketball, then why can't we all agree on 8 teams for football?  it makes perfect sense to have a playoff.

rtom

take the champions of each conference (sec,pac10,big10,big12,acc,bigeast,wac, and another one possibly cusa and have those 8 CHAMPIONS be the playoff..you have to be conference champs to get in the playoffs

JethroB.

I would hate to think they would put a team in the NC game again that didn't win their conference championship game.  Especially after the beat down OU got in the Championship game after they lost their conf championship game to K State a few years ago.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: mizzouman on November 18, 2008, 10:06:01 am
This is not a probable scenario but a possible one.

If Alabama goes undefeated, they will play in the National Championship game.  They problem is the Big 12.

If OU beats Tech, then there is a 3 way tie for the South.  In the case of a 3 way tie in a division, the tie breaker is the team that's highest ranked in the BCS at the end of the regular season.  I believe that will be OU.  But if it's Texas, it doesn't really matter.

Now, suppose Mizzou wins the Big 12 Championship game.  Again, not probable but possible.  That would leave Alabama and OU/Texas in the National Championship game.  In other words in this scenario, a team from the Big 12 could play for the National Championship without even winning their own division. 

Also, if it's Texas in the Big 12 Championship and loses, then it's OU in the National Championship, not winning their division and losing to Texas.

Incorrecto. If OU, Texas or Texas Tech advances to the Big 12 Championship and gets beat by Missouri, none of them will be in the NC game. Looks to me like USC would skate in on the misfortune of other teams........a back door placement if you will, by the voters. If Tech beats OU, they are pretty much in. If they lose to OU and then OU wins out beating OSU and winning the Big 12 CG, they will jump Texas by virtue of their strength of schedule the last 3 games and they will be in. But lets say OU beats Tech, but loses to OSU, then Texas goes to Big 12 Championship and even if they lose to Missouri there, OU would still not be in the NCG, nor would Tech, again, the most likely to get in if OU loses anywhere along the way, is friggin USC.   
Go Hogs Go!

songofthesword

here is a huge cluterFvck for you that's not out the realm of possiblity

let's say florida loses to FSU

bama loses to auburn.. which I don't think will but can happen. auburn has won 7 straight.

Then florida beats bama.

so... the SEC's two best teams both have 2 loses, the best team in the west didn't win their own conference and the highest ranked bcs school in the big 12 didn't even play in the big 12 championshiop

the computers should just say at that poin "we give up"

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 18, 2008, 05:30:32 pm
Incorrecto. If OU, Texas or Texas Tech advances to the Big 12 Championship and gets beat by Missouri, none of them will be in the NC game. Looks to me like USC would skate in on the misfortune of other teams........a back door placement if you will, by the voters. If Tech beats OU, they are pretty much in. If they lose to OU and then OU wins out beating OSU and winning the Big 12 CG, they will jump Texas by virtue of their strength of schedule the last 3 games and they will be in. But lets say OU beats Tech, but loses to OSU, then Texas goes to Big 12 Championship and even if they lose to Missouri there, OU would still not be in the NCG, nor would Tech, again, the most likely to get in if OU loses anywhere along the way, is friggin USC.   

good scenario muskogee.  it almost seems to be better off to be in the Big 10 or Pac-10 this time of year!  I hate how they always just slide in at the last minute.

31to6

Steef

You guys do understand that no one who matters...cares...right?

The guys who run the leagues could not care less about trophies. They care about checks clearing the bank.

The bowl games are sold out. The TV revenues are skyrocketing. Even the hot dog vendors are busy.

'Just' and 'equitable' and 'real champion' are non-issues.

GabeMartini

Quote from: mizzouman on November 18, 2008, 10:40:07 am

Add the Cotton Bowl as a BCS game, sure (played in the new Dallas Cowboys stadium), but don't add more conferences. Free up more room for the other best teams in the country (i.e., the runners up in the SEC, etc.)

Usually, 3 things are mentioned when thinking about a real playoff.  We can't let the bowls down, we can't extend the season that long, and we can't take the money from the conferences that a shorter season would cause.  Here is the fix.  Regular season is 10 games with the first 2 being played against whomever you please.  Conference is limited to 8 games and that includes a championship game if you want one.  Then the playoffs start with 16 teams.  All non playoff teams are free to schedule another 2 games against anyone who wishes to play them.  That would allow the also rans to scrounge up a rivalry or 2 maybe next door or maybe across the country and they could keep the revenue up doing that.  The top 15 bowls could sponser the championship.  First week is 8 games all at neutral locations with #1 playing #16 and so on.  Next week its 4 more bowls and the third week its 2 more bowls and the championship could be the fourth week or skip a week if you like.  Anyway after 14 games we could crown a national champion.  The 10 game regular season should start the first Saturday in September and end 11 Saturdays later, giving each team one off week.  Playoffs and rivalry games should start on week 12 and end for all but minor bowls and playoff teams on week 13.  Generally by the first Saturday in December, you would be down to 4 playoff teams and about 16 to 20 minor bowl teams.  With this system, the season ends on time, the money still flows freely, and bowls get even better teams than they get now.  This would keep 6-6  and some 7-5 teams from bowling which is a fair and just idea in my opinion.  This system would be easy to implement, would make most everyone happy except the totally average teams that expect 6-6 to take them bowling, and would make a tub of money.  It is way too sumply to ever work.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: songofthesword on November 18, 2008, 05:34:57 pm
here is a huge cluterFvck for you that's not out the realm of possiblity

let's say florida loses to FSU

bama loses to auburn.. which I don't think will but can happen. auburn has won 7 straight.

Then florida beats bama.

so... the SEC's two best teams both have 2 loses, the best team in the west didn't win their own conference and the highest ranked bcs school in the big 12 didn't even play in the big 12 championshiop

the computers should just say at that poin "we give up"

As far as the Big 12 goes, whomever wins the Big 12 CG, provided it isn't Missouri, will be the team that ends up being highest ranked in the BCS out of the conference. Now if it were Missouri, you would be correct.

But go one step further using your SEC example and whomever it ends up being the winner of the Big 12. Don't look now but that opens the scenario up for a team(USC) from a conference that doesn't even have a conference championship game to wind up back in the NCG just because they lost early and not late in the season and didn't have to face anyone for their Conf CG. Now that my friend, is all messed up.
Go Hogs Go!