Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas Tech at OU - Who ya got and why?

Started by Hogtropolisā„¢, November 17, 2008, 06:48:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogCrazy40

Texas Tech will lose if OU gets pressure on the Tech QB's but if they don't watch out!!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: HogCrazy40 on November 22, 2008, 09:49:37 am
Texas Tech will lose if OU gets pressure on the Tech QB's but if they don't watch out!!

If they get pressure, it will be up the middle, not from the outside. TT will dink and dunk......OU has to limit yards after catch.
Go Hogs Go!

Ā 

Capt. Bennett

November 22, 2008, 12:12:08 pm #102 Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 12:46:39 pm by Capt. Bennett
Tech 59- 31 Tech's offense will impose it will on OU's defense.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Capt. Bennett on November 22, 2008, 12:12:08 pm
Tech 45- 35 Tech's offense will impose it will on OU's defense.

OU is 58-2 when playing at Norman since Bob Stoops arrived in 1999. If Tech is going to try to impose their will on OU, they better bring a sack lunch, because they may be there all night trying to do so.
Go Hogs Go!

twistitup

38 - 24

OKLAHOMA wins by dominating  the 4th qtr
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Capt. Bennett

Look on the horizon, it's a pirate ship.  At the helm, Leach the notorious brain of the Red Raiders' never ending bombardment.  They come out with a shot across the bow.  Then they swing around and start raining bombs left, right, and down the middle.  When all is said and done all that is left is the shell of the wagon of hope that the Sooner's had.  The Raiders move in and raise the double "T" high for all to see.   GUNS UP!!!    Tech 59  -   Oklahoma 31

Oliver

Quote from: Capt. Bennett on November 22, 2008, 12:45:12 pm
Look on the horizon, it's a pirate ship.  At the helm, Leach the notorious brain of the Red Raiders' never ending bombardment.  They come out with a shot across the bow.  Then they swing around and start raining bombs left, right, and down the middle.  When all is said and done all that is left is the shell of the wagon of hope that the Sooner's had.  The Raiders move in and raise the double "T" high for all to see.   GUNS UP!!!    Tech 59  -   Oklahoma 31

I better call my loved ones and to tell them I love them because if that score really happens tonight, the apocalypse will officially be upon us.

Oliver

You still have time to take OU and the points for those of you wanting to make some money.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Capt. Bennett on November 22, 2008, 12:45:12 pm
Look on the horizon, it's a pirate ship.  At the helm, Leach the notorious brain of the Red Raiders' never ending bombardment.  They come out with a shot across the bow.  Then they swing around and start raining bombs left, right, and down the middle.  When all is said and done all that is left is the shell of the wagon of hope that the Sooner's had.  The Raiders move in and raise the double "T" high for all to see.   GUNS UP!!!    Tech 59  -   Oklahoma 31

It won't be that high scoring(see Twistitup above) and FYI, you got the scores reversed. There are going to be times tonight when the "guns up" are shooting blanks. And to tell you the truth, I have nothing against TT, I know their RB's Coach, but heck, they are from Texas and I'm not EVER pulling for any team from Texas.
Go Hogs Go!

ronmahony

Texas Tech will win, we allk know how great OU is in the big game.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: ronmahony on November 22, 2008, 12:56:28 pm

They aren't in a bowl yet, it isn't tiem to wilt.....that time is coming, but this ain't it.
Go Hogs Go!

Oliver

Quote from: ronmahony on November 22, 2008, 12:56:28 pm

They are undefeated in Norman in the big game.