Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vandy's sixth win -- thank you all

Started by vandybuff, November 16, 2008, 07:12:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ALLVOL

I forgot. Congrats Vandy. Just think none of the players on this team was alive the last time you were in a bowl game. This 6 win season is one of the greatest accomplishments in your school history...

lovethosehogs

vandybuff

Thank you ALL!  Your encouragement is overwhelming.  I think our last two games are on 'free-cable', so please come and watch if it does not conflict with your games. 

Or, as always, www.vucommodores.com is free audio and sometimes free video.

Thank you so and good luck against MSU and LSU.  Do not underestimate MSU, they may not be an offensive powerhouse, but they have quite a good defense!
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

vol_in_ar

Well Vandy still has a bowl game, but Phil avoided another loss

vol_in_ar

Quote from: hogchic2001 on November 17, 2008, 10:18:35 pm
I have been rooting for Vandy all season long.  I hope they beat the heck out of Tennessee this weekend.

with 4 turnovers we tried to give it away, but our Defense kept us in it

vandybuff

Quote from: vol_in_ar on November 22, 2008, 04:16:24 pm
with 4 turnovers we tried to give it away, but our Defense kept us in it

I attended this game today and firstly - congratulations to UT - team, coaches, fans - you are the better team today.  Secondly, it was perhaps one of the strangest games I have ever seen in person.  Of the 60 minutes, it seems that only ten or so did either of us play with inspiration.

vol_in_ar

Dances With Hogs

ALLVOL

Sorry guys. I know y'all hat UT (for some weir reason) but Vany lost to UT AGAIN. Most of their pias fans woul trade the bowl for a UT win. But you didnt get it Vandy... 

vandybuff

Quote from: vol_in_ar on November 23, 2008, 04:33:04 pm
thanks

enjoy your bowl

And thank you!  And we will so enjoy our bowl - while much can be made of 'it will be a small bowl and we are not a great team' ... and that is most probably true, we are proud of our young men's achievements and their reward.
Bless you!