Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jarvis Giles decommits From UT

Started by BayofPigs, November 16, 2008, 12:48:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BayofPigs

The #5 RB in the nation is now considering South Carolina and others

i personally don't know much about him, but maybe we should give him a call too

AnthroHog

Petrino landed Jerico Nelson out of the blue and got many highly rated kids interested in us last year despite coming in late on them.  It wouldn't hurt to gauge his interest.

http://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=78398

Brewhogg

I think there will be some guys commit that are surprises when all is said and done.
Just rub a little dirt on it and get back in there!

HogNuttz

He seems small compared to the type of backs Petrino has had before, but you never know.  I wonder if he is planning on switching positions in college.
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

Ham Ham Pigelow

cock fans here in Carolina land seem to think Giles will commit any day now.

LJHOG

Quote from: Ham Ham Pigelow on November 16, 2008, 07:23:35 am
cock fans are always thinking.  thinking Holtz or SOS will lead them to the top of the SEC, thinking they're getting great recruits, and always thinking this is the year.

The Realist

He will be South Carolina bound if he doesn't end up at UT. 
It pretty much all depends on if Stan Drayton stays at UT or not. 
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

jackflash

For me its, Mackey, Wingo, Richardson and Paul these our the ones I would stay hot and heavy on. The difference they would make in our program is unreal.

dougieritch

dhornjr1

Quote from: jackflash on November 16, 2008, 01:42:35 pm
For me its, Mackey, Wingo, Richardson and Paul these our the ones I would stay hot and heavy on. The difference they would make in our program is unreal.

Could not have said it better myself.

OTTER

Quote from: dougieritch on November 16, 2008, 01:47:45 pm
We need D-Lineman, not another RB.
Correct!!  We will fill our needs, and right now it ain't more running backs.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

rmbaltosax

Quote from: OTTER on November 16, 2008, 03:59:30 pm
Correct!!  We will fill our needs, and right now it ain't more running backs.

Except for Wingo.  There's always room for him.
A-A-R-K-A-N-S-A-S for Arkansas!
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

RazorBassin

Quote from: jackflash on November 16, 2008, 01:42:35 pm

Exactly!

stchane

Quote from: Douglasritch on November 16, 2008, 01:47:45 pm
We need D-Lineman, not another RB.

You never turn down great players, especially if your program doesn't get them very often.

Quote from: Ham Ham Pigelow on November 16, 2008, 07:23:35 am

I bet there are alot of fans in South Carolina that like cock (sorry, couldn't resist...lol  ;D    )
For all your Razorback Football Needs: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=stchane