Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2010 OT Luke Joeckel Planning Visit To Arkansas

Started by Hoggy Bear, November 16, 2008, 12:07:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggy Bear

MS Razorback

I smile every time I come to the Recruiting forum to check out the 09 class. I think I am going to be drooling this time next year when I am looking at the 2010 class. I love big time recruits being interested.

bigt05

HogNuttz

Twin bothers, one a tackle and one a QB?

Strange
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

The real Hogules

I sincerely hope that "IF" they are a package deal only that we pass on the pair, because the one that plays QB isn't nearly as good as several other prospects that we are in on at the present time.

I'd take the O lineman in a heartbeat, but wouldn't waste a scholarship on the QB, unless he was willing to walk on and earn a scholarship.

Otherwise I'd just pass on the pair.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Adam Stokes

Quote from: The real Hogules on November 16, 2008, 07:47:36 am
I sincerely hope that "IF" they are a package deal only that we pass on the pair, because the one that plays QB isn't nearly as good as several other prospects that we are in on at the present time.

I'd take the O lineman in a heartbeat, but wouldn't waste a scholarship on the QB, unless he was willing to walk on and earn a scholarship.

If it takes getting a three star to get a five star/top notch 4-star, I'm all for it.  People were saying we did the same with Andrew Norman or Turrell Williams.

Zen_Hog

razorbackmkh

Should do the same with Dyer and Mosley as well. Just saying. Pretty good package deal if you ask me.
Every time I see a grown man in a backwards hat I want to b***h slap Trooper Taylor.

Beaverfever

This '10 class could end up being a monster.  Exciting stuff.

jgphillips3

The Arkansas class in 2010 is supposed to be pretty good.  If we can get some nice out of State talent lined up to go with it...man...

Dirty

Get em both.  This years class will be Arkansas best recruiting class but next years class could even be better.

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: razorbackmkh on November 16, 2008, 11:20:20 am
Should do the same with Dyer and Mosley as well. Just saying. Pretty good package deal if you ask me.

From what I understand you don't offer Mosley as a package deal to get anyone, he warrants an offer on his own merit!
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

imisswarrenlinn

Quote from: The real Hogules on November 16, 2008, 07:47:36 am

6'4" and 220 in what looks like a pass heavy offense. Even if you have to offer and develop, you could probably do a lot worse at QB. That is big time size and from his numbers in RD's article, it looks like he is in a pass heavy offense. Hell, Mike Leach is showing interest in him and a QB at Tech is the number 1 priority. I say bring 'em both in and offer another QB if you feel like you need to. Secord will likely redshirt next year anyway.
Prettiest little girl ever I saw, stood on the banks of the Arkansas. Her eyes were wild and her stare was mean. She's the prettiest d@mn girl ever I seen.

SquidBilly

Quote from: ajs15razorman on November 16, 2008, 08:59:22 am
If it takes getting a three star to get a five star/top notch 4-star, I'm all for it.  People were saying we did the same with Andrew Norman or Turrell Williams.

Not sure Turrell williams is part of any package deal.  He is good enough to be recruited on his own and would have been here even if Winston had decided not to recommit.  The Joeckel twins both seem to have what it takes and are drawing interest from a lot of big time schools.  I'd be thrilled if we could sign them both.