Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guess who's at it again?

Started by spudhog, November 11, 2008, 10:19:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cbjagman

Quote from: go hogues on November 12, 2008, 10:13:58 pm
Talk about the mousetraps around the facilities. Do you feel you have grabbed your team’s attention?

A: You always go by practice. These were just put in different places because we’re just trying to let our players know and understand that sometimes rats will start feeling good about themselves, and all of the sudden you walk into a trap where you think there is a big piece of cheese, but there’s not. It’s about how you approach things, your attitude and the respect you have to have for Monroe. Don’t worry about there record, this will be a super bowl for them. They’re excited about playing us. I know a lot of members of their staff, especially their head coach Charlie Weatherbie, I’ve worked with him before. We know what to expect. We have played against them many times before. It’s just a visual sign. We put them up last week. It’s that type of game where you have to be ready. You can’t just roll your helmet out there and show up. You can’t do it.
::)

So when did playing Ole Miss become equal to playing in the Super Bowl? Man, if that's the case what would ULM call a game played against Florida USC, Oklahoma, 'Bama or TTech?????

Bob from Dumas

Dirty

razorrog1

Quote from: bgsisco on November 11, 2008, 10:59:45 am
Did I read this wrong or did Nutt put mousetraps everywhere?  What in the world is wrong with this guy?  He is not mentally stable.

Q: Talk about the mousetraps around the facilities. Do you feel you have grabbed your team's attention?

A: You always go by practice. These were just put in different places because we're just trying to let our players know and understand that sometimes rats will start feeling good about themselves, and all of the sudden you walk into a trap where you think there is a big piece of cheese, but there's not. It's about how you approach things, your attitude and the respect you have to have for Monroe. Don't worry about there record, this will be a super bowl for them. They're excited about playing us. I know a lot of members of their staff, especially their head coach Charlie Weatherbie, I've worked with him before. We know what to expect. We have played against them many times before. It's just a visual sign. We put them up last week. It's that type of game where you have to be ready. You can't just roll your helmet out there and show up. You can't do it.

Roll your helmet out there? ???

Bob from Dumas

The One

Members,

The invent language and hate language on this board is silly.  Hate or dislike ideas, schools, colors, or mascots but not people.  Football is just a game.  Be proud of traditions and respect them.  Look below at some defined terms. 

Invent
1.   find, discover
2.   to devise by thinking: fabricate
3.   to produce (as something useful) for the first time through the use of the imagination or of ingenious thinking and experiment

wildcat offense, (or wildcat formation) a variation on the single-wing formation, is an offensive American football scheme.

scheme
the combination of formation and strategy put into action

Tulsa's OC didn't invent the single-wing nor HDN.  They revived an old scheme.  (Motion is not invention ie. putting motion to the I-formation wasn't an invention only a variation)

I'm a Hog fan only and if you want to beat a single-wing team (I've played against one) have your CBs beat down the WRs (like Chris Houston used to do) and assign someone to level all eligible players each down and after five or six times of getting your bell rung and seeing sparks and birdies the wildcat will go  into hibernation with the bears.  Read history and you'll see why the single wing has died and balanced offenses were an advancement. 

I liked Coach Nutt but no more on the field (as a person I still like him), I still like Coach Broyles (since he's still with U of A).  In fact I like all U of A supporters.  If a U of A coach went 0-? I'd still like him/her until they left and became an opponent.

Bob from Dumas

The One,

Look below for some other defined terms.

Condescend

1.  To behave as if one is conscious of descending from a superior position, rank or dignity.

Shoatly

Quote from: Bob from Dumas on November 14, 2008, 04:49:26 pm
The One,

Look below for some other defined terms.

Condescend

1.  To behave as if one is conscious of descending from a superior position, rank or dignity.

Hey Bob, why don't you just eat another cheeseburger? 

(And, for the record, I'm not defending The One, just messin' with Bob.) 

Bob from Dumas

Hey Shoatly,

Here is a definition for you.

Ninety

1) One more than eighty-nine.

Shoatly

Quote from: Bob from Dumas on November 14, 2008, 11:39:40 pm
Hey Shoatly,

Here is a definition for you.

Ninety

1) One more than eighty-nine.

Cheese.  Burger.