Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good News. Good News.

Started by DoggtownHog, November 07, 2008, 09:17:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DoggtownHog

I was just listening to the PA vs LR Christian radio broadcast and one of the announcers said that he talked to Dyer before the game and that he said that he was going to commit to the Hogs before his senior season. Woo Hoo. And Woo Pig Sooie!
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.

NATEHOGG216

That is GREAT news if it happens. Woo pig sooooiee. I'm a happy camper after hearing that
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

ballinhog

Quote from: DoggtownHog on November 07, 2008, 09:17:49 pm
I was just listening to the PA vs LR Christian radio broadcast and one of the announcers said that he talked to Dyer before the game and that he said that he was going to commit to the Hogs before his senior season. Woo Hoo. And Woo Pig Sooie!

Great news!!!! Hope its true

AnthroHog

That's amazingly great news.  I hope he pulls the trigger and becomes a lead recruiter for us.

NATEHOGG216

A 5 star top ten player in the nation as a lead recruiter to go along with a tireless staff. The future looks bright indeed!!!
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

newera

I think that just might be the best news i've heard ever (regarding the hogs i mean) ...the problem is there is a lot of time before his senior season like 9 months. Big span if you ask me. and now we don't have to worry about an unnamed missouri recruit...
I'm a diverse all sports fan... Razorbacks, Lipscomb Bisons (NCAA), Portland Timbers (MLS), Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, Barcelona (La Liga), Arsenal (EPL), and Sacramento Kings.

Torqued pork

That's excellent news! :razorback:

Kilgor

Quote from: newera on November 07, 2008, 10:01:47 pm
now we don't have to worry about an unnamed missouri recruit...

AYSM???  If we can get Wingo, we will.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Zen_Hog

Boy that would be great especially when the Rivals100 for 2010 comes out and you see a Top 10 player commited to Arkansas.

BigSexyHog

Looking forward to him making it official.  He will look great in Cardinal and White.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

ballinhog

Getting Wingo would be great but Dyer is one of them OMG recruits...cant wait to see him in a hog uni

3kgthog

He reminds me of Matt Jones in that he appears to be running in slow motion yet he is pulling away from defenders.

rebelhog1

gibby

I just hope he heals at some point, because he looked ragged tonight against a very tough PA defense.

jgphillips3

Quote from: gibby on November 07, 2008, 11:44:42 pm
I just hope he heals at some point, because he looked ragged tonight against a very tough PA defense.

His ankle has been tweaked for a few games so that's probably why he looked that way. 

RazorBassin

Porkette

I hope that having Wingo and Dyer both so interested in Arkansas so close to one another won't hurt our chances with either. But on the positive side, we are now well-known as the school of DMac & Felix, who only made each other better, and either way it's a great "problem" to have.  :)
GO HOGS GO!

Admiral

Quote from: Bubbaswinestein on November 07, 2008, 10:18:24 pm
That's excellent news! :razorback:

Ditto... great news. Hey Bubba, love your avatar!!
Petrino - A New HOG Era under construction.

booogaga

where is Dyer's rivals profile. i can not find it
GO HOGS!

broken legs

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on June 06, 2009, 09:48:11 pm
today when Darr got the winning hit me and some buddies went nuts in my living room, and we even dogpiled in the floor. well, I ended up on bottom and my dog, who doesn't like anybody anyways, thought I was being attacked. so the dog rushes and bites my friend from behind right in the sack! he pissed all over himself and another guy whose face was right below his shorts. They get into a fight and end up shattering the front storm door on my house. After this we all just kind of stopped, as the wife was totally pissed. so we went outside and called the hogs. what a day! I just WPS!

Melorock089

YeeeeHawg

Excellente!!! WPS!!!  :razorback:

Cresthog

is this confirmed at all? seems to be the only board reporting this rumor.

Carl Lazlo

HottyToddyHog

Quote from: Cresthog on November 09, 2008, 10:04:30 pm
is this confirmed at all? seems to be the only board reporting this rumor.

Why are you crucifying the guy? Let him just report what he heard.
A balanced offense isn't running the ball to the right the same number of times to the left.

Kilgor

Quote from: HottyToddyHog on November 10, 2008, 05:22:47 pm

WTH is a hotty toddy?

welchog

heathtits

Crucifying? Little harsh wouldn't you say.. He clearly was only asking for credibility, nothing wrong with that.

Kilgor

Quote from: heathtits on November 10, 2008, 06:03:12 pm
Crucifying? Little harsh wouldn't you say.. He clearly was only asking for credibility, nothing wrong with that.

Yep.

pitbull1

I also heard that information on Tiger droppings and the LSU fans are getting alittle worried about us.

Cresthog

Wasn't aware that asking whether or not this RUMOR is confirmed or not is grounds for accusing me of crucifying the other poster....go back to the ole miss board loser.

Razorvet

Its hearsay from a massage board. If you dont want to believe it dont. From those of us that do want to believe it STFU.

swinesation

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 07, 2008, 11:52:12 pm
His ankle has been tweaked for a few games so that's probably why he looked that way. 

His coaches never made him sit out a game. His ankle was obviously severly sprained against Camden, yet he ran the ball 10 to 15 more times IN THAT GAME. He has never healed - playing in each game since then - though he is at about 70%.

HottyToddyHog

Quote from: Cresthog on November 11, 2008, 08:51:38 pm
Wasn't aware that asking whether or not this RUMOR is confirmed or not is grounds for accusing me of crucifying the other poster....go back to the ole miss board loser.

Glad you resorted to name calling. Real mature. Real mature.
A balanced offense isn't running the ball to the right the same number of times to the left.

HottyToddyHog

Quote from: heathtits on November 10, 2008, 06:03:12 pm

Ok, how bout patronizing? Is that a little less harsh for you?

heathtits

Quote from: Razorvet on November 11, 2008, 10:22:21 pm
Its hearsay from a massage board. If you dont want to believe it dont. From those of us that do want to believe it STFU.

Dude he said NOTHING about not believing it he simply said does anyone have a source?

You must love the O'reilly factor. Cool signature BTW.

DoggtownHog

I stated where my info came from. I don't know the guy's name that was doing the broadcast, but it was on 103.7 the Buzz. It was by no means offical but he did say that he himself talked to Dyer and was told he would committ before next season. So belive it or not, I'm walking on air.

PS-You guys be nice. Or you're grounded.
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.