Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Otis's article on Craig Crawford & LeRon Furr

Started by Hoggy Bear, October 26, 2008, 10:19:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogbody

shoatleg 51

wholehog92

I think Crawford was supposed to visit Purdue, last weekend which was the other half of his "top 2".  Does anyone know how that went?  Are we still offering to him?
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

notreseveredname

I don't think Crawford has  been offered yet. There is an article somewhere that states that we werent taking commitments from WR at present time but assuming if something came open we would. 

Wildhog

I wonder what D'Aguilar will end up playing...
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

wholehog92

Quote from: notreseveredname on November 24, 2008, 02:26:46 pm
I don't think Crawford has  been offered yet. There is an article somewhere that states that we werent taking commitments from WR at present time but assuming if something came open we would. 

I remember the article you're talking about.  I think he has an offer, but we were essentially slow playing him and encouraging him to visit Perdue.

Quote from: Wildhog on November 24, 2008, 02:32:24 pm

I don't know but I think it will be exciting to watch with his athletic abilities.  I just hope it's in Razorback Red!
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

KY Hog Man

Has Aguliar been rated or are the two stars given until he can be rated?

wholehog92

Quote from: KY Hog Man on November 24, 2008, 05:05:53 pm
Has Aguliar been rated or are the two stars given until he can be rated?

yet to be rated

cardinalandwhite

According to RD's blog, the coaches told D'Aguilar he will play the rush end.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

wholehog92

Quote from: cardinalandwhite on November 26, 2008, 10:00:36 am
According to RD's blog, the coaches told D'Aguilar he will play the rush end.

That would be ideal IMHO.  His speed running a twist would be brutal.  Also a screen pass to his side could easily be picked if the QB tried to float it over his head.  I am about as excited about this kid's ability as anyone in the class.  He is a big time need and very impressive.  I just hope we land him.

philobeddoe

Wildhog

Quote from: wholehog92 on November 26, 2008, 11:20:36 am
That would be ideal IMHO.  His speed running a twist would be brutal.  Also a screen pass to his side could easily be picked if the QB tried to float it over his head.  I am about as excited about this kid's ability as anyone in the class.  He is a big time need and very impressive.  I just hope we land him.

Have you seen any video on him?  I've really been wanting to see him in action.

And why are you concerned about us landing him?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

sivad53

great article for 2 months ago, stolen pay check!

The_Champ

"oƃ sƃoɥ oƃ ¡ǝıooos ƃıd oooʍ

"If I could rest anywhere, it would be in Arkansas, where the men are of the real half-horse, half-alligator breed such as grows nowhere else on the face of the universal earth."

It's not about the Xs and Os; it's about the Jimmys and the Joes.

Dr Swineglove

Quote from: Wildhog on November 26, 2008, 12:50:19 pm
Have you seen any video on him?  I've really been wanting to see him in action.

And why are you concerned about us landing him?

I think he is implying that he's the real deal - a true 'hidden gem.'  Once word gets out about him, there will likely be some late offers that we'll have to fight off.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

cmiller01

I'm pretty certain they were recruiting D'aguilar as a defensive end.