Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tulane FB and others

Started by PorcineSublime, September 06, 2005, 10:21:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorcineSublime

Just a thought, how will the guys from Tulane stay eligible if they cannot attend class? Has the NCAA worked out something for them and the other NOLA schools? I know that several of the colleges down there have BB teams. Just curious if anyone knows.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

junkyardhog

Yep, they will be taking classes at the stadium they will be playing.  I believe Tulane will be going to LA Monroe and LSU to Arizona. May be mistaken on the locations, but that is how they will be eligble.

I just hope the guys from tulanes transcript show Tulane and not LA monroe. ;D

chiefsfan

Quote from: junkyardhog on September 06, 2005, 10:38:01 pm
Yep, they will be taking classes at the stadium they will be playing. I believe Tulane will be going to LA Monroe and LSU to Arizona. May be mistaken on the locations, but that is how they will be eligble.

LSU will be back to normal shortly

It the University of New Orleans that no one knows about.   They cancelled there volleyball season  (no FB team)  and may move the Basketball teams to LR or somewhere else for a while.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

J_Ville_Devils_Den

Quote from: junkyardhog on September 06, 2005, 10:38:01 pm
Yep, they will be taking classes at the stadium they will be playing. I believe Tulane will be going to LA Monroe and LSU to Arizona. May be mistaken on the locations, but that is how they will be eligble.

Tulane will be playing there games and enroll at LA TECH according to ESPN this morning
Member Number:  #329

Major Payne: Do not attempt to valid my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggling maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.

rzrbacknTX

The Tulane football team will enroll at Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, La. while four teams - men's basketball, women's swimming and diving, women's volleyball and women's soccer - will attend Texas A&M University in College Station, Tx. The Green Wave baseball and women's basketball squads will make their homes in Lubbock, Texas thanks to the hospitality of Texas Tech University, while Conference USA schools Rice and SMU will admit the Tulane men's and women's tennis (Rice) and men's and women's golf (SMU) programs, respectively. Tulane's cross country teams will not run this fall.