Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU GAME

Started by John Futrall, September 06, 2005, 09:14:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

John Futrall

I didn't see this on any recent posts, so I thought I'd start a new one to check:

Has it been determined where the LSU/ARK game will be played this year (still in Baton Rouge)?

Flatfoot

Where LSU plays will be a week to week decision.  I am sure by Thanksgiving they will have some resemblance of order back in New Orleans and Baton Rouge.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

arkbengal

Things seem to be improving daily.  From all indications, Baton Rouge and TS will be ready for the Tennessee game on 9/24. If that proves to be the case, the remainder of the scheduled games will go off as scheduled including a make up with NTS tentavely 10/29.

chiefsfan

Quote from: arkbengal on September 06, 2005, 11:53:08 pm
Things seem to be improving daily. From all indications, Baton Rouge and TS will be ready for the Tennessee game on 9/24. If that proves to be the case, the remainder of the scheduled games will go off as scheduled including a make up with NTS tentavely 10/29.

Ive heard something similar.  Although conference schedules can be adjusted alot easier then nonconference

BTW  Skip Bertman is a complete Moron for moving the game to Tempe, and not asking for a return trip next year.    That "home game" in Tempe will be sure fun I bet...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.