Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Rookie W/Matt

Started by Porkette, September 06, 2005, 07:01:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkette

Just in case anyone doesn't know about this and is interested, I believe the 'Hey Rookie: Welcome to the NFL" show with Matt Jones in it is starting tonight at 7:00 CT on ESPN2.

It's starting right now actually.
GO HOGS GO!

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

bigred7987

HAH Salaam was cracking me up on the sidelines...THE BIG EASY how do you do it man??? how do you do it

BushHawg

That was hilarious.  How about Matt having to do the weather report during stretching?!!  Good show.
"I love cats...I just can't eat a whole one"

Hog6

Quote from: BushHawg on September 06, 2005, 08:04:37 pm
That was hilarious. How about Matt having to do the weather report during stretching?!! Good show.

Hey, these Kings are bigger than bass!  I knew he'd find a way to do some saltwater down there.  And it was familiar when the cuda ate his King.  Nice show.  I thought Matt came off really well and they treated him with a lot of respect.

bigred7987

30% chance of scattered showers....partly cloudy....with a high of 89   Hah that was pretty funny.  I thought it was funny he talked to different to the black guys on the team than he did to everyone else.....ya ya ya i feel ya i feel ya

BigPapaHawg

That was a great show, I'm so glad to see MJ doing so well!
WOO PIG

arkhogball

To me it seemed Matt got most of the air time on the show.  It was great.

texhog

It seemed like they leaned towards MJ possibly having the better pre-season and being in the best position to make an immediate impact.  How about his one handed grab at the end.  That was nice.