Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1st week of college ball shows young QB's are........

Started by hogsanity, September 06, 2005, 03:14:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

usually not very good.  OU, Miami, FSU, all big time teams with young qbs, and all stunk up the filed.  That Miami/FSU game was just horrible to watch.  As the announcer on the ou/tcu game said " Teams with young inexperinced qbs are REBUILDING not reloading". 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

ReturnToDynasty?

September 06, 2005, 03:22:38 pm #1 Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 03:27:40 pm by ReturnToDynasty?
Auburn's QB lost the game for them with 4 interceptions.

bknight33

hogsanity

Define trouble.  I have always though this would be a tough game.  Vandy has a good QB, but I am not sure they have much else.  I think we will see more play action from the Hogs, as Vandy likely puts 8-9 in the box and one of our WR's has man coverage.  I doubt we will score 49, but we might have 450+ rushing again. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE