Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogwired is the only athletic website in the SEC that is down

Started by Hog6, September 06, 2005, 02:08:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog6

According to my clicking on each and every one of them through the SEC website.  Might just be temporary?  I know they've had some problems lately but I thought they had them fixed.  Maybe someone was so ticked off at the new pay for service thing they hacked it.  See SEC page with all the websites listed.

http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&change_well_id=9998

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Chief Mac

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 06, 2005, 02:24:25 pm
Maybe they're upgrading.
They are upgrading.  Totally new Hogwired to be unveiled tomorrow.

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: GaRZRBCK on September 06, 2005, 02:25:51 pm
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 06, 2005, 02:24:25 pm
Maybe they're upgrading.
They are upgrading. Totally new Hogwired to be unveiled tomorrow.

WPS

Chris

It's going to be fabulous too, with even slower load times and updates every decade on the newest Hog news, information & statistics.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

BigOFokker

I also believe that on the new site that the Internet audio stream for each game will no longer be free. You will have to pay a subscription.

Lando Calrissian

So not only do we get to pay to listen to the game, we also get the every decade news updates and ridiculously slow load times.

Yay...
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

rzrbacknTX

I tought we were suppossed to have this great new HOGWIRED.com today????  Still the same old junk.  Nothing new.

Bomis Hawg

Don't think they have displayed the updated version yet.  I would think they'd post an article saying that it is updated.  If they just updated it ON TIME, I will be happy.

PorcineSublime

This has to be the old site, I see zero changes. Maybe later today it will change.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

HogFather

My best friend bought some tickets online from Hogwired (for the Missouri State game).  He was not allowed to his seat because someone had a "voucher" for his seats.  Hogwired or the ticket office gave someone else his tickets because they said they were lost or stolen.  The usher took 'the other guys' word over my friends word and accused my friend of buying stolen tickets.  The ushers exact words were "Did you buy these in a bar?"  Is it that easy to claim you have lost tickets and get a voucher for tickets that are not yours?  That stinks. 

hogfog

New site is to be unveiled tomorrow, but I've had no problem getting on yesterday or today either one.

John Futrall

Quote from: HogFather on September 07, 2005, 09:34:25 am
My best friend bought some tickets online from Hogwired (for the Missouri State game). He was not allowed to his seat because someone had a "voucher" for his seats. Hogwired or the ticket office gave someone else his tickets because they said they were lost or stolen. The usher took 'the other guys' word over my friends word and accused my friend of buying stolen tickets. The ushers exact words were "Did you buy these in a bar?" Is it that easy to claim you have lost tickets and get a voucher for tickets that are not yours? That stinks.

Gotta love the Athletic ticket office system  ::) :puke: :puke:

I can't seem to find my 10 rows up on the 50 yrd line seats....I know I put them somewhere.!?!?!??

HogFather

Quote from: mikeyg31 on September 07, 2005, 10:13:49 am
Quote from: HogFather on September 07, 2005, 09:34:25 am
My best friend bought some tickets online from Hogwired (for the Missouri State game). He was not allowed to his seat because someone had a "voucher" for his seats. Hogwired or the ticket office gave someone else his tickets because they said they were lost or stolen. The usher took 'the other guys' word over my friends word and accused my friend of buying stolen tickets. The ushers exact words were "Did you buy these in a bar?" Is it that easy to claim you have lost tickets and get a voucher for tickets that are not yours? That stinks.

Gotta love the Athletic ticket office system ::) :puke: :puke:

I can't seem to find my 10 rows up on the 50 yrd line seats....I know I put them somewhere.!?!?!??

Yes, these were 50 yard line seats...... UPPER DECK.

Anti-OtisII

Quote from: hogfog on September 07, 2005, 09:57:12 am
New site is to be unveiled tomorrow, but I've had no problem getting on yesterday or today either one.

It is supposed to be online TODAY!  Of course that is only what they said on their website.

http://www.hogwired.com/tablestory.asp?Home_ID=1&Story_ID=7194

Looks like the new website is about as "on-time" as the old piece of crap website.