Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What in the world???

Started by Michael11, April 28, 2005, 01:16:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael11

Somebody posted on the 19 true freshman on the spring depth chart post that herring promised anthony brown starting if he switched pos. and that he ran a 4.4 for a 6 foot 6. gudy if he runs a 4.4 and monk might run a 4.7 at 6 foot 5 we are labeling our all-american wrong give brown the ball??
Michael Thomason   Rom. 10:9/2CO.5:21

PennHOG

This was talked about in the HDN conference.  Highlights on hogwired.  Brown wasn't even a starter as a WR.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Supermark101

Quote from: Michael11 on April 28, 2005, 01:16:41 pm
Somebody posted on the 19 true freshman on the spring depth chart post that herring promised anthony brown starting if he switched pos. and that he ran a 4.4 for a 6 foot 6. gudy if he runs a 4.4 and monk might run a 4.7 at 6 foot 5 we are labeling our all-american wrong give brown the ball??

We could give him the ball, but he would DROP it. There is more to playing WR than speed.

Hoggimistic

Looks like we should bring back the old "Hook and Ladder"

Theolesnort

Either Brown looks like a heck of a DE or we are in serious trouble at the ends. I know what I want to believe but am I really that naive?
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.