Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Athletic Directors

Started by Patch, April 28, 2005, 11:46:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Patch

Obviously the UA will never fire Frank, but he's not getting any younger either. You never know what will happen. So, is the UA prepared for this? Who up there will be in charge of getting a new AD? I have to admit, I'm completely ignorant as to who the "good" AD's are that are out there. Anyone know any names that we'd go after? Sorry if this has been discussed already. I haven't seen it.

Theolesnort

Terry Don Phillips period. What ever it takes.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

TulsaHogFan

We have Sadam Style look alikes to fill his place if ever God forbid anything happen to Frank, we have them stashed in retirement homes all over AR.

Patch

Quote from: hawgjowl on April 28, 2005, 12:06:46 pm
Terry Don Phillips period. What ever it takes.

As I said before, I'm ignorant. Where is Terry Don Phillips at. Surely with a name like that he can't be above the Mason Dixon.

Theolesnort

When Loyd Philips was king of the hill at Ark Terry Don was the only one that had the guts to challenge him. But it could have been being Loyd was his older brother and Terry knew that Loyd would stop short of completely messes him up or then he could have been one cheeky dude that would dare any thing. Anyway he is a heck of an administrator that would look out and hire the best for his ole school.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.