Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC WEST

Started by 40MINSOFHELL, December 22, 2007, 11:01:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

40MINSOFHELL

Ole Miss is undefeated just beat #16 clemson, are they gonna win the sec west this year?? or can Arkansas beat them?

jschulte

good chance they will

hawgwild1087

so far ole miss looks like the only legit team in the west.  as bad as we've looked lately we're still probably second best.  lsu, auburn, and miss. st. all suck this year.  i dont really know about bama, but chances are they wont be that great w/o steele.

hawgfan80

They won't win the West.

Brent Morris

We'll still win the west, go ahead and etch it in stone. Sooner or later the shots from beyond the arc will start falling. Basketball is a very fickle game and just when it looks like it'll figure itself out, something else happens. Ole Miss won't win but Andy Kennedy still has those guys believing. I think what we're going to start seeing a lot more of, is Marcus Britt and Nate Rakestraw.  Also, remember that PB was out for all but 4 minutes of the first half, so that hurt. Not making excuses but when he's in, we're a different ball club.

Tomhog™

I just don't think these senior's can win the West.  They will falter somewhere and not take advantage of other team's conference collapses.  I think Ole Miss is legit and will win the West.

Razorback88

We might get 2nd in the West but we would be 3rd in the Southern Conference.  How does that sound?

Col.Mccoy

so far olemiss is def. the class of the west.
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union. - Lone Watie

coach, my back hurts

I'm guessing 2nd because we cant continue to play like this all yr.  And 2nd in the West is no big treat.  8-8 will probably get us 2nd.

If we play like we have the 1st 12 games we'll finish 4th-6th.  Only Auburn will keep us from the bottom.