Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What happens if we lose?

Started by parTNrazorback, December 22, 2007, 04:17:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

parTNrazorback

what happens if the hogs lose to appy state in lr? do people start turning against pel? does espn crucify us? Does it knock out our chances of going to the ncaa tournament?

Breems

It makes me cry and nearly give up.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

razorbackfan4life

u cant blame pelphrey for the awful three point percentage and free throw percentage

jschulte

We can't blame pel when stan did just as bad last year... and he recruited these players.  We have to wait till we can get guys who can shoot.  Scoring = winning

HogSophist

You realize that you lost to an ncaa quality team that has players recruitred for that system. Nothing happens
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

jry04

Quote from: parTNrazorback on December 22, 2007, 04:17:55 pm
what happens if the hogs lose to appy state in lr? do people start turning against pel? does espn crucify us? Does it knock out our chances of going to the ncaa tournament?
Do you honestly think our chances of going to the NCAA Tournament are gone after a loss to a non-conference opponent that was shooting nearly 70%? That is ridiculous to think.

ICEman

We will not make the NCAAT could be one of the outcomes of today's loss.  Your RPI is adversely affected by these losses to lower D1 teams.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

parTNrazorback

I was asking. I didn't say that we wouldnt make the tournament just because of this game. It hurts though

ashleyswine

i don't think this loss will keep us out of the Big Dance   i think it will be getting our a*****es handed to us by the SEC competition

cthog99

yes it's a horrible loss, but if you have been paying attention to all of college basketball, upsets like this one have been happening all over the country.

BIGSKY

I was at the game and App st shot 70% because we let them! Our Big men and I use that term loooooooooooooosley, gave up lay up after lay up. What ever happened to making your opponent pay for coming into the lane? I hate for my first post to be a negative one but that was honestly the worst display of defense that I have ever seen. Can't wait for Coach Pel to get his own players on the court. Maybe they will know the meaning of HEART! PRIDE! and DEFENSE!