Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A glimpse of things to come

Started by Tomhog™, December 20, 2007, 10:16:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

I didn't like the title of the article.  After reading it, I saw the future that this program gets to look forward to.  I haven't seen this amount of effort since the 90's.  I didn't have much hope of this team finding chemistry, but it's obvious that Pelphrey has caused this team to come together like never before.  The Hogs will get better this year if they let themselves.  Aggressive play like last night should be repeated the rest of the season.  Not many teams will be able to win.  Thank you John Pelphrey!

link

Thirty-seven minutes in, with a 30-point lead, the Razorbacks were still pressuring, still harassing.

"I thought the hustle was great tonight," Pelphrey said. "I thought guys were on the floor. We were going for loose balls and weren't standing out watching it. Guys took their tuxedos off, got on the floor and got down and dirty and nasty, and that's good to see."

opineonswine

I agree.  And you fans need to get your butts in those seats.  You're missing a fun time and back-to-the-future HawgBall/ Pell Mell style.

spdhog

Quote from: opineonswine on December 20, 2007, 11:14:44 am
I agree.  And you fans need to get your butts in those seats.  You're missing a fun time and back-to-the-future HawgBall/ Pell Mell style.
I've been there all along. I agree, we need to start filling the place up again. I really hope more fans show up once conference starts.

silverhawg

anyone not wanting to use their tix can pm me...I love to watch the hogs in Walton Arena, no matter who they play...it is such a great atmosphere.

DrumheadAR

i was at the utsa game and was really disappointed in the turn out. i will definitely be making it up the hill as much as i can this season.

it would be awesome to start packin' that place and blowin' the roof off. WPS!!!

mountainhog

I wish i lived closer , id go to all of em.

JFHWGBKRIII

Not sure where you are, Mountain, but wife and I live in Hot Springs and haven't missed a game this year.
The only downfall is the trip home after the games.   2AM usually.

firemanhogfan

Quote from: mountainhog on December 20, 2007, 03:27:09 pm
I wish i lived closer , id go to all of em.
me too!!  you lucky nw ar fans, get  your butts in the seats!