tigerLSU

Per UM rivals Ferentz is out of the pic
Insiders" Miles will be the HC"

personally, i don't think LSU will lose any from this
Fans are devided 50-50 on this

I don't mind him going

Plenty of bigger fish out there
LSU will go after Tubby or SOS
Don't be surprised if Saban in the middle of that esp with his 0$ buyout at bammer

tigerLSU

Quote from: gibby on November 27, 2007, 04:00:49 pm

But will LSU buy him out when he resigns?

You mean UM bying him out

Um have to pay around 2Million for his buyout

Razorhogs

November 27, 2007, 04:06:38 pm #53 Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 04:08:10 pm by Razorhogs
I want Les Miles to stay at LSU.  He is not the sharpest crayon in the box.

HangTenHog

Quote from: tigerLSU on November 27, 2007, 04:02:17 pm

I don't mind him going

Don't be surprised if Saban in the middle of that esp with his 0$ buyout at bammer

Seriously...LSU will be better without him.

Unlike some on this board...I don't want LSU to be crippled...rather, I want them to be the biggest, nastiest team out there. It  makes a victory on our part that much sweeter. There's no honor in beating a weakened opponent. Let's get someone for Arkansas that can beat the best! With that in mind, LSU can do better than Miles.

hognelson

Quote from: Razorhogs on November 27, 2007, 04:06:38 pm
I want Les Miles to stay at LSU.  He is not the sharpest crayon in the box.
I agree with this.  Him staying benefits Arkansas.  We might not beat them alot, but he gives us the chance.

gibby

Quote from: tigerLSU on November 27, 2007, 04:03:01 pm

You mean UM bying him out

Um have to pay around 2Million for his buyout

No, I mean LSU buy him out.  Like Arkansas bought out PeeWee so he could go to Ole Pi$$.

hognelson

Quote from: HangTenHog on November 27, 2007, 04:07:13 pm
Seriously...LSU will be better without him.

Unlike some on this board...I don't want LSU to be crippled...rather, I want them to be the biggest, nastiest team out there. It  makes a victory on our part that much sweeter. There's no honor in beating a weakened opponent. Let's get someone for Arkansas that can beat the best! With that in mind, LSU can do better than Miles.
I don't think I would categorize LSU as "crippled", but he does provide an achilles heal to the Tigers sometimes.

Newhopehog

Quote from: tigerLSU on November 27, 2007, 04:02:17 pm

I don't mind him going

humor an old man who is SOS....

tigerLSU

Quote from: gibby on November 27, 2007, 04:08:13 pm

No, I mean LSU buy him out.  Like Arkansas bought out PeeWee so he could go to Ole Pi$$.

In his contract at LSU, Miles would be LSU 2 Million if he is to bolt to UM...specifically UM, and not anywhere else...skip B. was smart when he signed him

hognelson

ThisLittlePiggie

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on November 27, 2007, 03:56:33 pm
ESPN just had Les on and he was saying that LSU has not been beaten in regulation play this year.  No kidding, is that like a moral victory?

Well sweet essence of horse schit...Let's get them into the BCS championship game real quick. Wonder how it feels to lose to a dolt like Houston Nutt?

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HogbyBirth

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on November 27, 2007, 03:56:33 pm
ESPN just had Les on and he was saying that LSU has not been beaten in regulation play this year.  No kidding, is that like a moral victory?

That is so stupid.  Based on that brilliance one could offer that LSU has beaten only 10 teams in regulation this year.  Geez accept the defeat and get ready for Tennessee.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Boog41

Quote from: WP razorback on November 26, 2007, 11:40:51 pm
http://www.wreg.com/Global/story.asp?S=7411500&nav=menu93_4

Les Miles talks about how no one has beaten the Tigers in regulation, which is true, but come on now.  Just accept the fact that the Tigers will not play for a national championship because the Arkansas Razorbacks won the game last Friday.

Sorry Les, no room on the scoreboard for a sob story..... Just numbers and you had two less than the HOGS.

HognotinMemphis

LSU should play for the regulation time national title...they'd probably tie whatever team they played in it. Then they couldn't go into OT because it is the Regulation Time National Championship Bowl.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Newhopehog

pimpndistress

then the Tigers has not beaten 2 teams in regulation then   Right
:razorback:  FIRE JEFF LONG :razorback:
SMITE ME IF YOU LOVE  JEFF LONG [move]

Fear the Tusk

Oh brother.  I'll bet nobody has beat them during a solar eclipse either but what does that prove? 

You still LOST Les.   :P
If you think you are beaten, you are.
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you'd like to win, but think you can't
it's almost a cinch, you won't.
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man.
But soon or late the man who wins is the one who thinks he can.

bigyellowdog

Michigan is interviewing their coordinators today.  I would love to see one of those guys get hired over Leslie.