Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt's Headed to Ole Miss, Probably Announced Tomorrow

Started by BadHog, November 26, 2007, 07:45:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDeal

I had hoped Memphis ,but Oxford is only 50 miles away. That'll do.

radar

That Ga. Tech tie Frank was wearing was not an accident, he does own several red ones.

rowdyhawgfan

why in the world would HN go to ole miss when we all know tom osborne has been calling so much his ear caught on fire. Nebraska is desperate for a solid head coach /recruiter and they got one will he win a national title probably not,but thats not relavent to them right now they just need a guy to right the ship. Remember you heard it here first

rcowen

I heard that he's gonna go to the High School circuit!

That's more of his consticuancy.

blue

rzrbcks2120

Original link is not working for me. Anyone else having this problem?

happyhawgal

I cant see Houston in Preppy Land. I am not an Ole Miss fan but hate seeing them get stuck with the dork. The Ole Miss fan base is snobby old money and that aint Houston.

Of course the last guy they hired sounded like he was eating gravel! So it may be an interesting match.

WPS!!
NewDay
NewAttitude
NewIdentity
NewYear

Blue35

Ole Miss must be very desperate to want a dork like nutt. I hope he goes there but I don't think that he is the answer to their problems.

BigDawgHawg

Quote from: radar on November 26, 2007, 08:57:26 pm
That Ga. Tech tie Frank was wearing was not an accident, he does own several red ones.

I noticed that too, coincidence, I dont think so.

BigDawgHawg

Quote from: radar on November 26, 2007, 08:57:26 pm

I noticed that too, coincidence, I dont think so.

lookawayquick

Oh the irony.  When UofA hires TT he will go down to Oxford every other year and kick some HDN butt. TT will evaluate and recruit the talent necessary to be a consistent force in the SEC and he'll do it as a Hog.  He too can tell stories about growing up lovin those Hogs.

rljjr

Quote from: PigSnort on November 26, 2007, 08:16:23 pm
The Ole Miss game is in F-ville next year.  He'll probably come in and kick our butt, since he's leaving us practically nothing.

No, because Nutt can't win in Fayetteville.

CarolinaHog1176

Per rivals, this is the SEC recruiting rankings of Arkansas and Ole Miss over the past 4 years.  If Nutt goes to Ole Miss, I hate to say it but he's going to have more talent than we have here at Arkansas.  With Jevan Snead transfering in, they could be trouble next year.  Regardless, I'M STILL GLAD THAT HE'S GONE

Arkansas #7
Ole Miss #8

Arkansas #8
Ole Miss #9

Ole Miss #6
Arkansas #9

Ole Miss #8
Arkansas #9
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

HognotinMemphis

Wow. Ole Miss doesn't want much, do they? I can't imagine Chancellor Khayat agreeing to hire Houston Nutt. I can't wait to discuss that with him.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Footballref

Quote from: Dr Swineglove on November 26, 2007, 08:06:52 pm
Time to start laminating newspaper articles to mailing them to Mississippi high schools.

Man just let it go dude he is gone and now we all have got what we want.
You have to much time on your hands dude maybe you should get a job or something.

jasonf