rlamb

Very Simply.

If he is here next year..
My family will not buy tickets
Will not go to games on free tickets
Will cancel their paper (ADG) as as to not have to read about them
Will not watch them on TV
Will not listen to them on radio

Will STRIKE Razorback from our dictionary.
Will not speak their name
Will not discuss the program

Fire Nutt... Save the Hogs.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: drj on November 24, 2007, 07:22:05 pm
here's a novel idea, how about all the folks that are sick of Nutt and wont support a Nutt coached team at Arkansas go find another team and quit talking about this one??? If you hate it so much quit talking about it

Here's a thought. If Testicle is such a great coach, and he DOES leave why don't you go support THAT team.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

sugartownhog

Ya see that is kind of the point.  If Nutt leaves I do not care who they bring in I will still support the team as well as the coach.  Maybe that is loyalty to a fault but that is how I feel.  I supported Ford, Crowe, Kines, and now Nutt.  I appreciate the comments, it has been very enlightening!  Go Hawgs!

Marshfieldhog

No, I will watch on TV but will not buy tickets, give money to any dept. at the U of A, or buy any shirts/hats with the U of A on it. However I still will root for us on TV and the radio.

gusfan2006

as god ad my witness if nutt is back im done!!!!!  that would be too much to ask with all of the things he has gotten away with in the past  i will take everything pazorback off of my truck  all of my razorback clothing will be out the door  in my opinion it would be another slap in the face off all fans

Big Daddy

porkurina

no to Nutt but always support the team and will not buy tickets any more

Big Daddy

Quote from: Honey on November 24, 2007, 07:24:49 pm
I've been a razorback fan for more years than you've probably been breathing.  We all have the right to say and feel what we do so give up on running any of us off.  We're not going anywhere.

Amen sister!!

unahogger

Please!!!!!! Nutt sign an extension that way we can rid ourselves of these so called fans.  That would be awesome, Nutt comes back and all these fans that say they are done well they leave.  If its a guarantee some of you would stop supporting arkansas, i promise you the fanbase will not miss you.  We can only hope.

snoblind

I agree with those who say that it is impossible to reunite the fans if Nutt remains.  Even if that was the only reason (I can think of a few hundred more) it is more than enough for him to be gone.

I have been in the stands in Fayetteville for the past 43 years and will be there next year.  I am always going to cheer for the hogs - but if I could pull the trigger Nutt would have been gone long before this year.

jml

Put a FORK in the DORK! He's done!

BRUTUS POUNDCAKE

This is a NUTT hugger reunion thread if there ever was one.... i mean really, is this dude for real?

hawgdog2005

no no and no I will not support anything from the Hill if he is retained

nychog

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 24, 2007, 07:06:01 pm
No.  If Nutt stays, I'm out after 40 years......and I'll have my Razorback tattoo removed.

Why didn't you have your tatoo removed before HDN got here?  Those years were much darker.....guess it wasn't the en vogue thing to do, huh?

Hogs-n-Roses

lazyj70

Quote from: nychog on November 24, 2007, 08:56:23 pm
Why didn't you have your tatoo removed before HDN got here?  Those years were much darker.....guess it wasn't the en vogue thing to do, huh?

He dosen't want to tell you but he got it in 1998.  (I couldn't resist)

hoghearted

Quote from: nychog on November 24, 2007, 08:56:23 pm

I really can't speak for him, but perhaps it is more than wins and losses to him? Perhaps Houston's complete lack of integrity, his thumbing his noses at the fans, the lack of true leadership from the hill.

Just a few things that differentiate Nutt from his predecessors.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Justifiable Hogicide

No.

Nutt is still the most divisive coach in the entire history of the U of A.

oldtimerhog

Quote from: sugartownhog on November 24, 2007, 06:34:11 pm
OK, I am a self avowed Houston Nutt supporter but I do not want to get into a back and forth argument with ya'll.  I will respect all of ya'lls comments.  Here is my question.

Lets say the choice is made to retain Coach Nutt sign him to an extension and he wholeheartedly accepts.  There is no chance that he is not the HC at Arkansas for some time.  Would those of you who are 100% against him simply accept this and begrugedly, if nothing more, support the team AND coach? 

I guess I am asking if Nutt is the coach next season and indefinently in the future will the fanbase reunite?

Again, I appreciate all comments and please read and respond to this post with the same attitude and mentality that it was written.

Go Hawgs!!!

No, No and Hell No!
Welcome Petrino Brothers - We have waited a long time for you!

HognAggieland

I don't buy tickets in support of the coach on the sidelines, I buy tickets in support of the KIDS that represent MY HOME STATE  of ARKANSAS.

HouSwine

I will put my money and efforts towards getting the entire BOT, Mr. Long, and the guy that works in the equipment cage, Webber, and the entire governmental ptb in Arkansas removed. I'll support the players, the band and the cheerleaders. But not their paid staff.

Ceba

OK, I am a self avowed Houston Nutt supporter but I do not want to get into a back and forth argument with ya'll.  I will respect all of ya'lls comments.  Here is my question.

Lets say the choice is made to retain Coach Nutt sign him to an extension and he wholeheartedly accepts.  There is no chance that he is not the HC at Arkansas for some time.  Would those of you who are 100% against him simply accept this and begrugedly, if nothing more, support the team AND coach? 

I guess I am asking if Nutt is the coach next season and indefinently in the future will the fanbase reunite?

Again, I appreciate all comments and please read and respond to this post with the same attitude and mentality that it was written.

Go Hawgs!!!
l
No. His SEC record speaks for me.  I will not accept any coach who can only win 50% of his conference games.  If you can accept that then you accept mediocrity.

HouSwine

I can even accept mediocrity before I can accept lies and slimy,hurtful emails to kids from "adults."

HogBawls

I'll support the team. NOT the coach.

hawgboy99

What better reason is there to keep Nutt than to get rid of these so called fans that say they won't support the team and may not, or won't, ever be back.  That would be a great boost for the Razorback Nation!

Go Hogs!  Good luck in the bowl and we'll be rooting for you all; team, players and Coach Nutt next year!

HouSwine

What better way to demonstrate that you are grasping at straws for a reason to keep dale.

UAHog

No.  I will also not renew my season tickets.
"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?"
  -Scott Adams

Honey

Quote from: hawgboy99 on November 24, 2007, 09:31:04 pm
What better reason is there to keep Nutt than to get rid of these so called fans that say they won't support the team and may not, or won't, ever be back.  That would be a great boost for the Razorback Nation!

Go Hogs!  Good luck in the bowl and we'll be rooting for you all; team, players and Coach Nutt next year!

So that's your solution?  Get rid of those who dare to disagree?  You'd have made Hitler a great assistant

hawgboy99

I never said I'd get rid of them.  They (you?) are all saying you will leave. 

I just think that if they all leave, it wouldn't be a bad thing for the Razorbacks.  It would be a healing moment.

hawgboy99

Old enough to act better than many have during all of this!

Honey

Well, I won't argue that.  You're right on that point.

But just because someone disagrees with your POV doesn't mean they should be gotten rid of or ousted to the netherlands.  I just wish that some of you could understand that those of us who are demanding better for the razorbacks do so because we truly care. It's painful to see what this program has denigrated to in the last 10 years when we've seen it at it's best and know that is where is should (and could) still be.

zak

I've been a hog fan for life and plan on remaining so. I want Nutt out but could deal with letting his contract run out, but if an extension/raise is given I will no longer be an "active" fan. Meaning I will not spend $150 a game for all home games, read hogville daily, or buy merchandise. Sure I'll watch them on tv and root for a win, but nothing more.

hawgboy99

I don't care that people disagree.  Again, I never said I would get rid of them.  THEY SAID THEY WOULD LEAVE.

I'm also not in disagreement with wanting things better.  I would love to win a NC and be in the top 10 every year.  I just question people when they say that they would take leave of their support for the Razorbacks and never come back.

I guess I have to call myself a Hugger just because I don't hate Nutt.

No matter how the program has denigrated over the last 10 years, I have to say this past six months to a year has probably done more harm to the program than Nutt has brought on himself.  

IF Coach leaves, I believe all the hate being spewed has done more to harm the prospects of any good next coach far beyond anything else.  Right now, whether you like or dislike Nutt, I don't know that we will get any better coach.  To many, though, they don't care, as long as its not Nutt.

Randy Cavender

I would support the team and coaching staff no matter. I am a hog fan for life.

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

DezNuttstehsuq

Done with the Pigs until hes gone if they let him stay... The man is a buffoon as are those that support him

HogMavFan

Go Hawgs!!!

I've had season tickets for 18 years and I'm dropping them and the "donation" if Nutt is retained. I will always be a Razorback fan but I can not continue giving my money to them.

Honey

November 24, 2007, 09:59:49 pm #89 Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 10:01:53 pm by Honey
Quote from: hawgboy99 on November 24, 2007, 09:51:44 pm
I don't care that people disagree.  Again, I never said I would get rid of them.  THEY SAID THEY WOULD LEAVE.

I'm also not in disagreement with wanting things better.  I would love to win a NC and be in the top 10 every year.  I just question people when they say that they would take leave of their support for the Razorbacks and never come back.

No matter how the program has denigrated over the last 10 years, I have to say this past six months to a year has probably done more harm to the program than Nutt has brought on himself. 

IF Coach leaves, I believe all the hate being spewed has done more to harm the prospects of any good next coach far beyond anything else.  Right now, whether you like or dislike Nutt, I don't know that we will get any better coach.  To many, though, they don't care, as long as its not Nutt.

Most haven't said they would leave.  They said they would stop supporting the team (financially, indiviudally, attendance-wise).  Big difference.

I wish I could make you see that what has hurt the program isn't the fans standing up for quality and excellence.  It's Nutt himself who has pulled in the players, thumbed his nose at the fans (who bring in the money) and pretty much declared himself as untouchable.  He's not.  he's a paid, public servant.  He's on the public payroll therefore he is accountable to the public which is me and every other razorback fan.

ArkiePup

Red Tusk

I didn't read everyones post..bad on me but I just want to say this.  This campaign is a broken record.  Did you ever have any records? When there were scratches on them there wasn't anything left to do but throw it away.   

This isn't the first time Nutts pulled this. Remember his comments from the past.."how ya like me NOW??" I'm very surprised he didn't say this last night at some point. He has some serious issues with self confidence.  Its time for him to GO. Actually he should have never been given the 2 year pass and if he wasn't we'd be watching another coach in his 4th year here.

FIRE HOUSTON NUTT!!  TODAY!!!!!

If you can accept losing, you can't win.-Vince Lombardi

'Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff.'-Steven Wright

Pecos Hog

Quote from: hawgboy99 on November 24, 2007, 09:51:44 pm
I don't care that people disagree.  Again, I never said I would get rid of them.  THEY SAID THEY WOULD LEAVE.

I'm also not in disagreement with wanting things better.  I would love to win a NC and be in the top 10 every year.  I just question people when they say that they would take leave of their support for the Razorbacks and never come back.

IF Coach leaves, I believe all the hate being spewed has done more to harm the prospects of any good next coach far beyond anything else.  Right now, whether you like or dislike Nutt, I don't know that we will get any better coach.  To many, though, they don't care, as long as its not Nutt.

I've got some news for you, hawgboy.   A Nutt coached team will NEVER, NEVER win a national championship - or for that matter, EVER finish the season ranked in the top 10.     Just look at his record.   It's not hard to realize that this guy is a dud of a football coach.  And on top of that he's a fraud and an embarrasment to our school.    Nutt is completely destroying our program.  There are fans of the team/program and there are fans of the coach.    Fans of our football team know a change has to be made.   The program comes before the coach every time - I don't care who the coach is.  

Sorry, but your boy Nutt has brought it all on himself.    He has no one to blame, but he will always try.  

Kevin

as far as i can tell it is houston nutts arkansas razorbacks and it is now the houston nutt show,
i will support the arkansas razorbacks in basketball and baseball and follow the other sports.

i will NOT support houston nutts arkansas razorbacks.

the man is the general sherman of coaches.  he will burn everything and everybody for his cause. believe me the cause is not the helmet but the money.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

RazorChaser

waaa waaa waaa..  :'(

While I was in Baton Rouge Friday watching a game I can tell my grandkids about in 20 years, all you panty waists were sitting around a t.v. (IF that) wringing your hands waiting for any crack in the gameplan to say "nutt sucks".  Good grief people.  All of you who just posted you'd never go to another game.. does it really matter?  I mean, do you think we'll miss you?  Please.. haul a$$ now.  Perhaps move to sunny Southern California.  I hear it's a beautiful place to sit in the sun.  You can sit there basking in it while your boys are sitting on the bench for the next 3 years.

Adios.. and I hope the door hits you on the way out

P.S.  By the way, the LSU radio guys think you and your goofy little group are insane for wanting a change because of the whole Springdale thing (and let's be honest.. that's what this is all about).  Newsflash:  The rest of the nation thinks the same thing.  Your little dot on the map is the only place in America where people think the way you do.

bphi11ips

With all due respect to your respectful post, no, I will not support the Razorbacks if Houston Nutt is retained as football coach.  I don't know yet whether I'll go away quietly or make it my life's ambition to expose the corruption on the hill to a national audience.  I can tell you this is the only time in 40 years that a loss hasn't ruined an entire week.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

bphi11ips

Quote from: RazorChaser on November 24, 2007, 10:25:38 pm
waaa waaa waaa..  :'(

While I was in Baton Rouge Friday watching a game I can tell my grandkids about in 20 years, all you panty waists were sitting around a t.v. (IF that) wringing your hands waiting for any crack in the gameplan to say "nutt sucks".  Good grief people.  All of you who just posted you'd never go to another game.. does it really matter?  I mean, do you think we'll miss you?  Please.. haul a$$ now.  Perhaps move to sunny Southern California.  I hear it's a beautiful place to sit in the sun.  You can sit there basking in it while your boys are sitting on the bench for the next 3 years.

Adios.. and I hope the door hits you on the way out

P.S.  By the way, the LSU radio guys think you and your goofy little group are insane for wanting a change because of the whole Springdale thing (and let's be honest.. that's what this is all about).  Newsflash:  The rest of the nation thinks the same thing.  Your little dot on the map is the only place in America where people think the way you do.

Where have you been all year?
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

John Futrall

Go Hawgs!!!

Let me pose a question for you in sincerity.  In your mind, can you support the team without supporting the coach? If not, why not?